Lisa’s Lust List #17 Lisa you greedy creep, bagging €11k a week, laughing her arse off at the silly sheep

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a bit disappointed with the villa, looks in need of updating TBH, I've seen better hotels on Santorini TBH 💁the view is gorgeous, but it's not a direct view of the blue topped roofs💁

Reactions: 5
I was a bit disappointed with the villa, looks in need of updating TBH, I've seen better hotels on Santorini TBH 💁the view is gorgeous, but it's not a direct view of the blue topped roofs💁
The villa seems to be located overlooking the caldera and nearer to Fira, the blue domes are located in Oia. Fira and Oia will be crazy busy with cruise ships passengers on top of visitors on holiday there. Don't worry we will get the perfect pic of the domes later!!

Reactions: 3
She’s probably rocking back and forth in the corner 😂😂
With ear plugs in 🤣

Don’t tell me she has blagged free coffee again . The glasses and table setting of extra people are there for a Tattle reaction I bet . The sis in law is is stating well out of her stories , looks like she has the gist of this one for sure .

I see the Poco by Pippa sleepwear is Modal and not Polyester or mix and same price range . I would not but hers either just comparing the fabrics and price range , it does look much nicer than the QVC Queens range .

Last edited:
The lads don’t want to be in her stories, not a mention of the sis in law. Ooops is their trouble in Paradise .. It was all Nadine this, Nadine that just before going . Mind you only time she appears to give her a mention is when it’s holiday related

Reactions: 4
The sun damaged décolletage. All the free sun creams came too late for her.

Reactions: 8
I guess she didn't step into the Monastery... she didn't burst into flames...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I wish she'd show her holiday evening outfits. I want to see pictures of all the midi Born dresses she gushes over that I'm sure she's wearing every night and the Crystal and Co accessories that she was absolutely drooling over recently.
She loves showing everyone how to style them for their special occasions, so show us how you style them too, Lisa for your special occasions.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I wish she'd show her holiday evening outfits. I want to see pictures of all the midi Born dresses she gushes over that I'm sure she's wearing every night and the Crystal and Co accessories that she was absolutely drooling over recently.
She loves showing everyone how to style them for their special occasions, so show us how you style them too, Lisa for your special occasions.
Will probably do photo shoot especially for gram before she comes home. I doubt this particular holiday called for dressing up as all we have seen is black

Reactions: 2
She got the all snap but judging by the long sleeve top the brother has on and the fact Lisa is wearing a hoodie they had to get up at stupid o clock to do so….

Reactions: 2
Now I thought all the dresses the queen wore sold out. In the Sale €30 and all sizes available . Now has Pony overestimated the selling power of qvc . Personally I would not have it if it was free. I think those that have said on here could be spot on when stated these companies get her to promote what they can’t shift .
Totally....I have always thought that because it you go into Pamela Scott or Carraig Donn they have some really nice knitwear and little jackets etc that she never shows....thats because it sells well instore

Reactions: 3
She always strikes me as the type who went hard on the sunbeds back in the day; and the skin damage shows it!

Reactions: 9
Totally....I have always thought that because it you go into Pamela Scott or Carraig Donn they have some really nice knitwear and little jackets etc that she never shows....thats because it sells well instore
Exactly! Get her to fawn over the midi dresses that nobody would buy in store & hey presto her sheep will buy them!

Mention Nadine is missing and pouff Iike magic she appears💁 hey Chelsea 👋👋👋hope you're enjoying your break from the boss 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
There she goes again with the “private” hire? Why didn’t they just “hire a boat”.
Some want in her!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.