Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's weird.... cause Piete House said they received the funds already.... are they lying I wonder??
Pieta received their donations directly through the donation app or link she used.. she doesn’t get to handle any of that money. The accountant is trying to add up the sales for the 72 red sweatshirts she sold 😂 guarantee the donation will be large to make us mere mortals thing she sold thousands of them!! I am guessing she will add to it (it’s tax deductable) so she won’t lose out!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lisa Lust #14 Ba Ba silly sheep have you any dough, buy my period jumpers...go, go, go 🤪🐑
Edited to add...or star week jumpers or Aunty Mary jumpers, whatever floats yer boat 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Hey Missy how many sizes of a style on average would a boutique purchase? She acts like she sold out thousands when it's more likely a hundred? (born does have online and what 17 stores?) The dress has been seen a hundred times featured on Lisa :sick: Nothing new, nothing special. I've heard you can contact VIP to be featured... Joan with her helmet head hair has her head stuck pretty far up Fleesa's arse
I was a very small set up , I would stock 4-6 per style on my forward order buys, (I would never forward order again if I decided to start up) that was the minimum you could order , sized from 12 to 16, if I thought a style would be a good seller I would order say 2 /3 , In between I would nip to Manchester wholesalers and buy in Made in Italy styles they are usually one size fits all and plus size fashion . I did not have a website then , used Facebook to advertise . i think Born gets in small quantities per style/size and they keep restocking new styles. Most likely using wholesalers , there are a fair few in Dublin , met a few at the trade shows in Birmingham . It’s basically fast fashion bit like Made in Italy styles. Massive turnover of fast fashion, if I had a good week and went for new stock the following week it would all be new styles in stock. I used to run around like I was in a Candy store . I never made no secret to my customers as some would say ‘oh it’s Italian ‘ I would always say which factories they were made up in , China, Indonesia, some in Turkey .. No polyester mind always cotton or silk .

Just noticed 17 stores @SunnyKat , she might even be buying direct from China cutting the wholesaler out. Some Made in Italy is actually made in Italy , I remember one of my suppliers flying out there almost every week

Some sheep post her 3 sweatshirts , so darn sad 😢 almost €200 just to thank her for allowing her to put €200 in her greedy pockets, and then hopefully get a mention. So darn needy

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I was a very small set up , I would stock 4-6 per style on my forward order buys, (I would never forward order again if I decided to start up) that was the minimum you could order , sized from 12 to 16, if I thought a style would be a good seller I would order say 2 /3 , In between I would nip to Manchester wholesalers and buy in Made in Italy styles they are usually one size fits all and plus size fashion . I did not have a website then , used Facebook to advertise . i think Born gets in small quantities per style/size and they keep restocking new styles. Most likely using wholesalers , there are a fair few in Dublin , met a few at the trade shows in Birmingham . It’s basically fast fashion bit like Made in Italy styles. Massive turnover of fast fashion, if I had a good week and went for new stock the following week it would all be new styles in stock. I used to run around like I was in a Candy store . I never made no secret to my customers as some would say ‘oh it’s Italian ‘ I would always say which factories they were made up in , China, Indonesia, some in Turkey .. No polyester mind always cotton or silk .

Just noticed 17 stores @SunnyKat , she might even be buying direct from China cutting the wholesaler out. Some Made in Italy is actually made in Italy , I remember one of my suppliers flying out there almost every week
Thanks Missy! I knew you having had a boutique that you would be an expert in buying! Born with both boutiques and online would order more than you did, but I think ordering 2/3 for one store would be average. That's usually what I see when I'm in store shopping. I'm just so sick of Fleesa trying to act like she sold thousands for Born. I want her to see that there are people around who know the business and there are facts to prove what a liar she is!

If you ever decided to go back to it, I would love to see your store. I'm sure they would be quality pieces and not polyester midi dresses like Fleesa flogs!

• Heart
Brill

Thanks Missy! I knew you having had a boutique that you would be an expert in buying! Born with both boutiques and online would order more than you did, but I think ordering 2/3 for one store would be average. That's usually what I see when I'm in store shopping. I'm just so sick of Fleesa trying to act like she sold thousands for Born. I want her to see that there are people around who know the business and there are facts to prove what a liar she is!

If you ever decided to go back to it, I would love to see your store. I'm sure they would be quality pieces and not polyester midi dresses like Fleesa flogs!
Thank you @SunnyKat , i always checked the fabric content . Not a midi in sight 😂 but I must confess to owning a few well almost maxi for cool summer wear , shirt style is my fav , not fitted, easy to breastfeed and not a 10 😂 mainly a butt covering Tee and leggings or knits/tunics for my daily wear. My customers appreciated and took advise on styling. I dream of starting up again but it’s not looking good out there at the moment, councils not offering much incentive like free rates, low rents , high streets in some areas are almost derelict, Big greedy landlords really don’t care if they fall down. If I get back in the game Health and life probs willing you will be the first to know

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Brill

Thank you @SunnyKat , i always checked the fabric content . Not a midi in sight 😂 but I must confess to owning a few well almost maxi for cool summer wear , shirt style is my fav , not fitted, easy to breastfeed and not a 10 😂 mainly a butt covering Tee and leggings or knits/tunics for my daily wear. My customers appreciated and took advise on styling. I dream of starting up again but it’s not looking good out there at the moment, councils not offering much incentive like free rates, low rents , high streets in some areas are almost derelict, Big greedy landlords really don’t care if they fall down. If I get back in the game Health and life probs willing you will be the first to know
Well I'm sending positive vibes to you that all things align in your favour and you can start up again 🤗 There's not a midi hanging in my closet either. I'm with you on tunics/long line tops with leggings... actually faux leather leggings are like a uniform for me in the winter. I prefer loose fit dresses as well. Especially the last couple of years that we've been living in a warm climate in the US. Miss Ireland all the time but warm sunny weather all year has been a real treat. If you get a shop going again I'll tag you every day for free... you'd do better with nice pieces than the the stupid shops Fleesa flogs for with their same china midi dresses!

Reactions: 2
Here you go @Dontmindme500 , took some searching but I found it back in earlier posts on here . I think it deserves a place with the MH mocking. For any newbies or the spying sheepies this is how she mocks those in debt (some of you probably are through buying her China imports in fancy boxes, I pity you ) or people with MH . This was from the High Court where she mocked a local girl after she made Facebook disclose her personal info ... hmmm which charity was the fundraiser for ?? Oh yes Pieta House

Anyone else finding when uploading pics that loads will upload , think it’s my phone gone ultra sensitive, will be double checking from now on, nearly had heart failure earlier and posted my cats and dogs but scariest of all was my unfiltered self .. 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
But what was that about? Did she put it up by mistake

Dear God she is insufferable. I can see why she has no friends. I couldn't put up with anyone like that. I havevto tap though her stories, can't listen to her. Has she pawned Murph off to doggie daycare now, fed up with him already?
Linda thought she was years younger.
Linda needs to go to specsavers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Dear God she is insufferable. I can see why she has no friends. I couldn't put up with anyone like that. I havevto tap though her stories, can't listen to her. Has she pawned Murph off to doggie daycare now, fed up with him already?

Linda is now called Stevie Wonder if she thinks that.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mullingar opticians need to give Linda a free eye test and glasses 🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Is it Joan Lynch from Born she’s doing the photo shoot with? Her hair will need it’s own 2 pages!
Or is it Linda From Bellameitchy? I think she will have a hard time trying to smile?
Stay classy lassies!
A3AD5EEB-C129-4D42-B794-A05C4F1C055F.png

Lisa & Linda, Ireland’s answer to page 3!
More like a flogging spree!

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
That J.L will drop her like it's hot when shes no longer flavour of the month , they are well suited to each other two peas in a pod . Two 🧙🧙

Reactions: 2
I reckon they will all end up falling out. Sit back and watch. Wait for the screen shot of messages to be released of them all reading each other 😂😂😂 or do some already exist ??

Is she going to wear the jumpers and sunglasses for the year???🙄fyi the sculpted by Aimee bundle can be got for €51 with the €10 off €50 in dunnes! I’d rather give extra euro to dunnes 🤣

Reactions: 10
That J.L will drop her like it's hot when shes no longer flavour of the month , they are well suited to each other two peas in a pod . Two 🧙🧙
I messaged her saying I used to spend loads in Born and loved their clothing but I won't step inside any store as long as she associates with that awful wagon Lisa.

It was read and no reply. She had replied to me before if I commented on some nice items. So she can duck off too. I haven't even looked in the window of a store since.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it Joan Lynch from Born she’s doing the photo shoot with? Her hair will need it’s own 2 pages!
Or is it Linda From Bellameitchy? I think she will have a hard time trying to smile?
Stay classy lassies! View attachment 1036163

Lisa & Linda, Ireland’s answer to page 3!
More like a flogging spree!
It's Joan from Born. She has her "own designs" now that are being featured. VIP and the likes of them are just as bad as the huns. Featuring a boutique that slapped a label in someone else's design and calling it their own. If they were their own designs, the would cost a lot more than 50 euro.

Hahaha yes her hair would require it's own two page spread! She must be like Fleesa with no friends to tell her how bad her hair is!

• Haha
Now she looking at samples for pants match the jumper
Well they should take a year to approve samples like the sweatshirts :rolleyes: The bullshit stories she tells :sick: If she was really designing them and it took a year to get a SWEATSHIRT right, both her as a designer and the manufacturer are absolutely clueless.... and Fleesa is definitely clueless

What happened to the tshirts she was designing last year? Or the pink heart valentine's day pj's? What else does she supposedly have in the mix? Cheap sunglasses, handbags, scarves and hats, body wash? What the hell is her brand? Anything she can buy in bulk and slap her name on is what it is!

Reactions: 7
Lisa Lust #14 Ba Ba silly sheep have you any dough, buy my period jumpers...go, go, go 🤪🐑
Edited to add...or star week jumpers or Aunty Mary jumpers, whatever floats yer boat 😂
Love "period jumpers"

Next up we have the "hormone hoodies"..."period pullovers"....."night sweat sweaters"... and "change of life cardigans" all bearing the unique "menopause motif"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.