Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was the joke about debt? Missed that one
Here you go @Dontmindme500 , took some searching but I found it back in earlier posts on here . I think it deserves a place with the MH mocking. For any newbies or the spying sheepies this is how she mocks those in debt (some of you probably are through buying her China imports in fancy boxes, I pity you ) or people with MH . This was from the High Court where she mocked a local girl after she made Facebook disclose her personal info ... hmmm which charity was the fundraiser for ?? Oh yes Pieta House

Anyone else finding when uploading pics that loads will upload , think it’s my phone gone ultra sensitive, will be double checking from now on, nearly had heart failure earlier and posted my cats and dogs but scariest of all was my unfiltered self .. 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
God to admire the woman though , she uses no filters🙊🙊 found on WAI can’t find deleted content though ???

A m

ade up advert type post about writing debt off , said something like ‘Lisa we had wrote off x amount of your debt . She puts it up then deletes . Horrid nasty person . Why are these sheep so darn thick
The text is further up the thread if you look it was a few days ago she wrote off €11,000

Here you go @Dontmindme500 , took some searching but I found it back in earlier posts on here . I think it deserves a place with the MH mocking. For any newbies or the spying sheepies this is how she mocks those in debt (some of you probably are through buying her China imports in fancy boxes, I pity you ) or people with MH . This was from the High Court where she mocked a local girl after she made Facebook disclose her personal info ... hmmm which charity was the fundraiser for ?? Oh yes Pieta House

Anyone else finding when uploading pics that loads will upload , think it’s my phone gone ultra sensitive, will be double checking from now on, nearly had heart failure earlier and posted my cats and dogs but scariest of all was my unfiltered self .. 🙊🙊🙊🙊🙊
What or when was this debt content posted and deleted and what’s it in relation to? Sorry I’m bit lost 😅

Reactions: 6
Are these little digs by any chance at herself . Does she ever turn brands down ? That Mac this morning she had to look in her phone for the name of it .

W
The text is further up the thread if you look it was a few days ago she wrote off €11,000
How Could she write off that amount and why would she post it if it was true ? It appeared after many of us had made reference to sheep getting into debt buying her 💩. She posted it again this morning in stories it was there only seconds then deleted . Was it a mocking one ??

Attachments

What or when was this debt content posted and deleted and what’s it in relation to? Sorry I’m bit lost 😅
I’m lost with that also. Did she post it yet mistake? Also they are using the £ symbol and not €? I don’t get it?

Reactions: 3
I’m lost with that also. Did she post it yet mistake? Also they are using the £ symbol and not €? I don’t get it?
Im totally lost with this too...why would she be delighted with an 11k wrote off ..on what..and who? Its not like she doesnt have the 11k to pay if she owed anything to anyone...none of it makes sense??

Thanks @Missycoco . But I’m still confused. Why is she advertising the fact that she got a write off of debt on stuff she’s supposed to be selling for charity?

• Heart
I don't think she was advertising the write off, I think it was a huge mistake and that she didn't mean to post it, that's why it was deleted so quickly. How stingy, if you owe money then pay it.

Reactions: 5
I don't think she was advertising the write off, I think it was a huge mistake and that she didn't mean to post it, that's why it was deleted so quickly. How stingy, if you owe money then pay it.
She’s f’d up by sounds of it, so manic and greedy in posting DMs it’s bound to catch up with her. I’ve said it before she has her finger in two many pies out of pure greed it’ll come to bite her in the behind yet!! Karma is something I firmly believe in-what you put out there you’ll get back ten fold!

She thinks her followers are ninjas-you haven’t met tattle folk Fleeceya!! Quick to screenshot you’re 💩!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks @Missycoco . But I’m still confused. Why is she advertising the fact that she got a write off of debt on stuff she’s supposed to be selling for charity?
Nor me, I thought she posted it as a wind up after reading Tattle or the IG acc . Either way it’s out of order shoving people faces in her
She has posted it twice now @JoJoMoJo so definitely not a mistake

Reactions: 1
Oh god I can picture all the 🐑 at forever young in their matching sweatshirts 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So there you have it she’s well fed up of the dog he’ll be shipped off every day now just watch!

So there you have it she’s well fed up of the dog he’ll be shipped off every day now just watch!
My response is not in support of Fleesa... just as a large dog owner, the best thing she could do for him is send him to this boarder so he can run around like in the videos. He's a large puppy with lots of energy and needs space to run around. It's far better than being trapped in her office with her smacking him on the nose or clawing at his face all day long. If she sent him there because she can't be bothered with him, it's benefiting him. She should have never bought such a large dog that requires so much exercise

Reactions: 11
My response is not in support of Fleesa... just as a large dog owner, the best thing she could do for him is send him to this boarder so he can run around like in the videos. He's a large puppy with lots of energy and needs space to run around. It's far better than being trapped in her office with her smacking him on the nose or clawing at his face all day long. If she sent him there because she can't be bothered with him, it's benefiting him. She should have never bought such a large dog that requires so much exercise
Totally agree. The vid she took of him there on Monday was probably the first proper run he had since they got him!

That dress though 🤮 and the giggling about the tan bits . Ffs Same old boring dress, style , midi patterns boringggg , and she is in a size 10 and it has pickets and it’s a cracker of a dress 🥱 🥱 now wait for it any second now ‘sold out’ will she not cop on as to how boring she sounds. Joan the new bestie... Is VIP mag part of goss.ie sounds like same hun/celeb loving thrash as them

That dress though 🤮 and the giggling about the tan bits . Ffs Same old boring dress, style , midi patterns boringggg , and she is in a size 10 and it has pickets and it’s a cracker of a dress 🥱 🥱 now wait for it any second now ‘sold out’ will she not cop on as to how boring she sounds. Joan the new bestie... Is VIP mag part of goss.ie sounds like same hun/celeb loving thrash as them
Hey Missy how many sizes of a style on average would a boutique purchase? She acts like she sold out thousands when it's more likely a hundred? (born does have online and what 17 stores?) The dress has been seen a hundred times featured on Lisa :sick: Nothing new, nothing special. I've heard you can contact VIP to be featured... Joan with her helmet head hair has her head stuck pretty far up Fleesa's arse

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.