Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are falling over themselves to thank her for actually receiving something they have actually paid through the nose for. Of couse it arrived in some kind of a box, thats the way online shopping works.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
@Daisybell I never thought of that… of course I mean it in the narcissistic, no friend/people using kinda way but didn’t make allowance for The Ego 😳

@Missycoco thanks for the laugh, I needed that 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
After I mentioned about her not gifting anybody her sweaters the other day….. surprise surprise Oonagh received 2 sweaters yesterday.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s exhausting that she feels the need to share hundreds of DM’s….you don’t see other bloggers doing this-smell of desperation to shift them and make people feel they’re missing out🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Bearing in mind she hardly has time to read DM’s what she really means is picking out the vomit inducing kiss 🍑 ass ones from needy pathetic women . Yes definitely reading here , all the Huns check Tattle .

Aimee my new bestie , Ladz I got ye a discount . Same old 💩 and wait for it! she is doing a photo shoot for , ‘oh I can’t tell ye, I will check if I can tell ye, I must put me tan on .. No mention of photo shoots until GR‘s starting doing hers . Will there be a variety of body shapes and height , or the same middle aged boring midis on herself , ‘for ref guys I am in the 10 but I could wear an 8 ‘ How many times does she mention photoshoot ? Oh yes deffo trying to compete with Gail . Totally hyper again today switching from one thing to another ..the constant touching of the hair .. Anyone see the post about her taking the pee about debt ?? she deleted it soon after . Really shows what a horrid nasty person she is. I doubt been in debt is funny to those that are going through it , some have taken their own lives over debt but oh nooo this one and another thinks it’s so funny . Most of her deluded sheep have maxed out cards buying the 💩 she peddles . 😡😡😡😡 We know you are reading here and the Tea Acc on IG , no doubt spies watching for you , Hi there 👋🏼

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
FYI any sculpted by Aimee fans you can use €5 off €25 and €10 off €50 vouchers on it in dunnes!

Reactions: 10
FYI any sculpted by Aimee fans you can use €5 off €25 and €10 off €50 vouchers on it in dunnes!
Our local Dunnes has a health food shop in it. You can do the same with Revive Active.

Reactions: 6
Bellameitchy is one of the tans that will be pulled from the shelves soon so big sales drive to sell as much stock between now and then.

Reactions: 2
So her competition is to gather more sheep! Introduce a friend to enter.

Reactions: 5
Bellameitchy 🤣🤣🤣🤣 great description @Sunday Roast .. I have seen it on a discount site for next to nothing
chris this Chris that goes to show there must be no other conversations in her life apart from business friends 🙊🙊🙊

Anyone else notice her flash that taking the puss debt mess ‘write debt off’ it was there about 5 seconds then deleted . That should be reported as false info . What is that site to check out deleted content please ?

Reactions: 1
After I mentioned about her not gifting anybody her sweaters the other day….. surprise surprise Oonagh received 2 sweaters yesterday.
Sinead Curvy did too she showed packages she hadn’t got around to and there were two of her boxes

God to admire the woman though , she uses no filters🙊🙊 found on WAI can’t find deleted content though ???

A m
What was the joke about debt? Missed that one
ade up advert type post about writing debt off , said something like ‘Lisa we had wrote off x amount of your debt . She puts it up then deletes . Horrid nasty person . Why are these sheep so darn thick

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Aw where did Tea Spill disappear to just as it was getting juicy ?

Pity they didn’t make a post as the stories are gone. It brought a lot of people here though 😊

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.