Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title
Fleeceya always on tattle having a peep, not a friend to her name just sheep & a creep

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone posted a few comments back that they emailed Pieta house and they said they received the idonate money so it’s just the sweatshirts she’s accountable for, there’s a screen grab further up saying €11,000 has been written off but I don’t know the source of that text?
That was me!! And yes Pieta House confirmed it and the amounts but others (2 people I think) never heard back from them about it! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Anyone know anything about the White and Green bedlinen she was on about. See it’s 50% off on their website and I’m in market for some good quality linen

Of any of them. This one has to be the worst. She appears to have rattled a lot of cages.

All the gushing over the sweater shirts 🙄 look at this one… she’ll “have these for years” 😬

8CD4EFCA-F812-45C4-9DF7-1417DDD6309B.jpeg

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
That was me!! And yes Pieta House confirmed it and the amounts but others (2 people I think) never heard back from them about it! 🤷‍♀️
Waiting for the accountant to finalise the amount, but it will take 4-6weeks😳 for the accountant to do the adding up! AND then a trip to pieta house to present the cheque ......someone needs a new accountant🤔

Reactions: 4
I’d love to get a look at the label on the sweater & compare with a sweater bought in dunnes or elsewhere. Just to see if it was the same.
Any one buy one or know of someone who bought on so we could have a look??

Reactions: 5
Waiting for the accountant to finalise the amount, but it will take 4-6weeks😳 for the accountant to do the adding up! AND then a trip to pieta house to present the cheque ......someone needs a new accountant🤔
That's weird.... cause Piete House said they received the funds already.... are they lying I wonder??

Anyone know anything about the White and Green bedlinen she was on about. See it’s 50% off on their website and I’m in market for some good quality linen
Go into arnotts bargain basement and you’ll get much better deal for top quality bed linen, that bed linen is way too expensive even with 50% off!

Reactions: 6
I’d love to get a look at the label on the sweater & compare with a sweater bought in dunnes or elsewhere. Just to see if it was the same.
Any one buy one or know of someone who bought on so we could have a look??
The Francis Brennan collection from Dunnes Stores is lovely

Reactions: 4
The actual bleeping brass nerve of this horrible bleep reposting the request for photos of Ashlings Vigils from around the country!!!!!!

We ALL know what YOU did and what you didn't do you awful awful excuse for a human being. You should be ashamed of yourself and so should your family who obviously dragged you up with no regard or thought for others. Everyone in Tullamore and further beyond hates the sight of you and that Baldy Bollix. Shame on you!!!!!!!!!

I hope 2022 kicks you so hard in the arse.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That's weird.... cause Piete House said they received the funds already.... are they lying I wonder??
This was said in relation to the sale of the red sweaters, I think some money was raised from the fundraiser that night(?) I'm open to correction cos I didn't attend or watch it, but I think this money is strictly from the selling of the red sweater. But it was said that all the red sweaters were sold, so why will it take 4-6weeks to add up the total is beyond me😳

Reactions: 2
This was said in relation to the sale of the red sweaters, I think some money was raised from the fundraiser that night(?) I'm open to correction cos I didn't attend or watch it, but I think this money is strictly from the selling of the red sweater. But it was said that all the red sweaters were sold, so why will it take 4-6weeks to add up the total is beyond me😳
The only money not given to PH yet is from the sweater sale.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.