Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dunno if i missed it but hs there been any mention of the valentines pyjamas she said she was bringin out...im nearly sure she shared a pic an they were pink covered in love hearts or maybe it will be like the navy star ones at xmas when she will reveal it as a surprise...my guess is they are still on the boat from china

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ye

I know this is a Flesea a thread but over the years we have often made ref to other Huns/threads and IG accounts. i don’t follow Twins myself or Sinead , only follow/watch about five Huns and their threads on here . If TS calls them out and it directs more here I am glad . Most likely she (presuming she is a she) is watching Tattle threads aling with the majority of the Huns. I use initials only as I am not sure if you are allowed to mention Huns in other threads . Sometimes it’s necessary to mention others to compare for example and I don’t think it’s any more clogged than normal . Like I will make reference to GR’s to compare with this one , I don’t like her either she is a bragger but more organized than Flesea . Also I would imagine with IG and FB connected some may be cautious with the threats of High Court , ok nothing really happened but the girl was humiliated/bullied not sure if her name was made public, I am sure a friend or relative made a post on here saying how bad the girls MH was due to this one ?? . This 🐮 seems to get her way more than most, has the money to fork out to the HC . I think if you pm TS they will give names but more often than not we work out who it is ourselves. Maybe it would be a good idea if TS made the acc public
Yes references are made to other huns here and I've done it multiple times myself. Very often things huns do overlap and or other huns are doing something similar and it gets mentioned. Sinead was talked about because Fleesa showed her product and said she might be added to the website. Twins and me posts had no connection to Fleesa. I shared with you earlier the Tattle rules page which does not mention anything about not being allowed to mention other huns, if you still don't feel comfortable saying full names, then you should continue with initials. It can sometimes be confusing sometimes reading your posts if you don't follow the hun.

As far as threats of the high court, it's very simple to avoid. Don't say anything that you think might get you in trouble. Stating an opinion or a fact is not a crime. Us talking about the fact that Fleesa didn't hand over the PH money was fact... she never mentioned it. If let's say, someone had said she stole it, now that would have been defamation of character and could lead you up the steps of the HC.

I personally have no interest in the vague gossip Spill Tea gives. I don't care to PM an account to find out information when I can talk freely here about the same thing. If others like the page that's cool... but I'm done talking about it. I hope you know this is just a conversation and I take no issue with anything you post. I enjoy your posts. I'm just sharing my feels on certain things

Reactions: 1
Where was the post please about the loga and period tracker thing ?? I have looked and looked , nosy cow as I am 😂
She has competition now that a pj place has done a collab with KC (female pj’s) €47 but you pay extra for the gift box and you get 2 glasses . Well she never gave him a PR drop bet she is raging now after seeing him in the Pink ones 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Where was the post please about the loga and period tracker thing ?? I have looked and looked , nosy cow as I am 😂
She has competition now that a pj place has done a collab with KC (female pj’s) €47 but you pay extra for the gift box and you get 2 glasses . Well she never gave him a PR drop bet she is raging now after seeing him in the Pink ones 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her 2nd grid picture on Instagram with the camel coat over her shoulders, it’s the last comment. Quick before fleesa deletes it 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like neither Fleesa nor her sheep give a tit about the environment. Every order gets 2 boxes and they didn't bother to box multiple orders together. Such a waste. The sheep saying how nice the packaging is... what are they going to do? Put it on a shelf to admire?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Looks like neither Fleesa nor her sheep give a tit about the environment. Every order gets 2 boxes and they didn't bother to box multiple orders together. Such a waste. The sheep saying how nice the packaging is... what are they going to do? Put it on a shelf to admire?
Sure people do that with their LV packaging, don’t you know LLL is in the same league 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She must have deleted it .. that sheep telling her she would not be out of place in Paris🤮🤮🤮🤮 grovelling needy pathetic females, makes you almost feel ashamed to be one . What is wrong with them , totally desperate for attention

• Sick
Reactions: 8
The 2 toothbrushes , the dog and hers. Ford Chris not have one? Whatever about not living there surely if he was there as much as she’d have us believe, he’d have a toothbrush left there. Maybe we have it all wrong, she talks of him during the day, and work etc but never in the morning or evening and you’d never see him in the background in the house like you would with other huns. Are they defo a romantic couple? Not just friends?

Also, I don’t get this. Someone looking for a discount for aimees makeup. I’m not familiar with her stuff but let’s say a foundation is €20. You get 3/4 knocked off with a discount but then pay the difference in getting it posted to you. Cheaper to go into town and buy it and look at samples and testers now that they’re back on the shelves.

I don’t mean to insult any of her followers, but they’re obviously easily impressed. They think there is nothing like this China made stuff, they think it should be in BTs. I said it before; I think she’s hit a certain demographic… again don’t want to be hurtful but they’re not very discerning. Those sweatshirts are as far from fashionable or anything BT would allow through its doors ….

And it’s hilarious, she agrees with them. Doesn’t even bother to say ‘would you go away..BT wouldn’t have me’
She reminds me more of Meghan Markle every day…
Wants to build her range- what exactly is it she does? They don’t look nice, no fashion/style to it. It’s like any of the floggers sticking their name on white label stuff from China.. all about the mighty dollar

@Dontmindme500 😂😂 If she is reading here you'll be giving her notions by saying she's like Meghan Markle🤣. She's so egotistical that she would completely miss the point you're trying to make🙄

• Haha
She must have deleted it .. that sheep telling her she would not be out of place in Paris🤮🤮🤮🤮 grovelling needy pathetic females, makes you almost feel ashamed to be one . What is wrong with them , totally desperate for attention
Its still there, it’s the very last one.

Reactions: 1
Oh dear god the sheeple are running to buy overpriced trainers just to look exactly like her :sick: Grown women follow her right? I did things like that when I was 13? I honestly am going to say a prayer for the sheeple tonight... they need all the help they can get

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear god the sheeple are running to buy overpriced trainers just to look exactly like her :sick: Grown women follow her right? I did things like that when I was 13? I honestly am going to say a prayer for the sheeple tonight... they need all the help they can get
The runners aren't cheap. How can people afford to buy all this stuff at the same time.

Reactions: 3
Imagine some poor 🐑 waking in her white & green bed linen, getting up in her flamingo pjs, to take her symprove/revive, shower using her human kind, spend ages deciding which colour period app sweater to wear. Quick squirt of white and out the door - hoping she doesn’t meet the postman with this month’s credit card bill!!

• Haha
Mummy McGowan is the 🙏🏻 Lady pity she wouldn’t school her own child

Reactions: 2
sure when you buy all three, you get a discount !! 😂 😂 :rolleyes: FFS, seriously, where are these people getting the money from
I wouldn't take all three if she gave them to me for free! What is Fleesa going to do when the sheeples credit cards are shut off for non payment. These sheeple are bound to end up in debt up to their necks

Reactions: 2
"Thanks for everything you do for us".

I mean cmon. These women are thick as tit!!! She's a bleep, can't they see this!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.