Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
The issue isn’t that Instagram is her job, the issues are as follows;

- On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
First time poster here. I was also was very shocked to see Lisa posting after the horrific tragedy in her hometown where the poor victim was also a follower of hers. The whole thing was insensitive and so distasteful she really let herself down. Where's the compassion? She lost a family member herself in different circumstances but surely she could understand the overwhelming grief that had overcome Tullamore and Ireland as a whole. If Lisa had of put her hands up and said everyone I apologise for my posts like other " influencers" did she would have gotten away with it, but instead quickly deleted messages sent by people calling her out on her behaviour. No apology this morning just pretend it didn't happen and go back to the usual calendar post, vitamins and selling dresses. Rip beautiful Ashling.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

- On Wednesday evening, after news broke of a horrific attack and murder on a young girl in her hometown, Lisa was on Instagram selling dresses to her followers and showing presents that Chris had bought her, namely runners. She continued to sell on her Instagram page after this news from her hometown had broken. This was a massive error.

- As news of Ashling’s death broke, Lisa added a poll to her stories regarding Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- On Thursday morning, Lisa went on an Instagram Live and spoke about the horrific murder whilst she was doing her make up and drinking coffee. She did not give the incident or Ashling the respect they deserved. This was a massive error.

- On that Live, Lisa aligned the death of her brother to the death of this beautiful young girl. I believe Lisa’s brother was killed while he was driving under the influence of alcohol and also caused the death of other people. Connecting both incidents was very disrespectful. This was a massive error.

- On the Live, Lisa reference what she was doing at the time of Ashling’s death. This was a massive error.

- After the Live, Lisa chose to walk to work, along the route that Ashling would have taken the day before. Long time followers have noted that this is not something Lisa would have ever done before, yet she decided to walk to work the morning after a murderous attack on a young girl by a random stranger. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa rejoiced in the attention her long green coat was receiving from followers, and proceeded to promote her own clothing brand. She had a very joyful expression and said how much she enjoyed the Live that morning. This was a massive error.

- Whilst walking to work, Lisa outlined what a “beautiful beautiful day” it was. This was a day that her hometown and indeed the whole country were mourning the loss of a beautiful young woman’s life and indeed the loss of the feeling of safety that women have in daylight hours now too. This was not a beautiful day. This was a massive error.

- After Lisa’s selling, Instagram Live and joyous walk to work, when followers raised their concerns via comments on her Instagram posts, these concerns were deleted and followers were blocked. This was a massive error.

- Lisa then proceeded to put a countdown to the Tullamore Vigil on to a photograph of Ashling which popped a celebratory popper once the time was reached. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has shared a quote this morning which reads “Turn your wounds into wisdom”, days after a young girl in her hometown lost her life as a number of cruel wounds were inflicted on her. This was a massive error.

- Lisa has now come back on Socials this morning and has not addressed any of the above errors that she made over the last number of days. This is a massive error!

So, whilst it may seem like trolls or evil people are simply being pedantic in relation to the events of the last few days, it is very evident that this is not the case.
As an Instagram account holder with a following of almost 150,000 people, you have a responsibility to do things correctly, and in cases where you do things incorrectly you should acknowledge this, address it, apologise for your actions and move on.

Lisa has not done any of this, simply brushed it all under the carpet and silenced her followers.
It is quite horrific that she handled this whole situation so badly to be honest.
Well said 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 11

So well put together. The celebration popper thing counting down to the vigil was so distasteful and shocking. She just carries on regardless. She won’t address it and even if she did we know her well enough by now to know she’s try and turn it to her own advantage and the sheeple would be giving her satisfaction.
Jesus it’s unreal all the same how they can’t see through her. I’ve a sister in law who loves her. I get so irate when she gushes about her. Thank Christ she only bought the ‘pajamas’ and not the red top cause at least I don’t have to look at them 😫. She’s like a clone of your wan all jungly jangly bracelets with the midi dress leather jacket scarf crossbody bag and neo gardini trainers 🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Well said, I'm local enough too and it struck me- the route Lisa was walking gaily along is close to the or the same route poor Ashling took going to work that morning, the route the guards took to notify her family, the route they took into town going to the hospital most likely
Absolutely- think that actually shocked me more, she posing outside on the road which is the route Ashling took to work daily, the route the guards drove to tell her parents
I've never posted before but have read with interest these pages .. when she spoke about a beautiful day to be walking my mouth fell open .. but I understand that Instagram is a business , a job and some are making a good wage from it and anyone can do it , u me anyone , unfollow the ones u don't like or enjoy .. the whole country was moved by the awful murder of a beautiful young women and I believe there is a change in the air and maybe Ashling didn't die in vein and some good might come from this maybe zero tolerance on attacks on women who knows .. but selling dresses on Instagram is a job to her .. Will u go to your job today
I disagree, she has a full time job in insurance and simply lines her pockets with additional Insta work - she is from Tullamore, a town reeling from recent events, it wouldn’t have been too difficult to wait until after the funeral to start selling again!! Look at KC and Rachel, both local influencers who have demonstrated nothing only respect and dignity for their fellow townspeople! Let’s face it, Fleecya does not need the money.. it’s greed pure and simple!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Her job is her insurance job, which she owns as she said daddy signed it over to her… so she doesn’t need to be flogging dresses…
👏👏👏 I came on to say exactly this. She has a job/business, all handed to her. The flogging of the dresses and shite is a side line? which she herself boasts regularly that "she's had a good year". So, by all means get back to work but really what she did was an all new low, so crass and so cheap. In true Fleeceya style she's back without any reference to her behaviour the other morning. Says alot about her in my opinion. And this is the one who bangs on about class and manners, she's a scream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Even faces by grace put up some sort of apology for her insensitivity. It wasn’t great, but it was a heap better than saying nothing.

Reactions: 10

THIS. Says it all. X

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I just posted the below post on Twinsandme’s thread, however, given the topic of conversation here this morning, I feel it’s appropriate for this thread too, sorry for the repeat for anyone who watches both threads

⬇⬇⬇⬇

Howareyahun said:
@Seratago you're on fire this morning you highlighted Fleeceyas behaviour and now MeJoolies to a T. Well done 👏👏💕
Yes, I’m on the warpath today alright to be fair 🙈 … I think the lack of credibility and lack of sincerity shown by these Instahuns on a daily basis has been magnified to extreme heights over the course of the last few days since the horrific murder of Ashling Murphy.

It is extremely frustrating, enraging and sad to watch how the majority of these Instahuns turned one of the most horrendous of crimes, which resulted in the death of a young woman with her whole life ahead of her, into a pity party for themselves!

I think the last few days have shone a strong light onto the vacant, egotistical, narcissistic personalities that infiltrate our screens on a daily basis and whilst it is easy to say “don’t watch people you don’t enjoy/agree with/worship, I feel at this stage we nearly have a duty to watch these accounts in order to highlight their atrocious actions and hold them accountable, albeit on a small forum, but with them knowing that the imprint of the internet will be there forever and that, in some respects, this holds these instagrammers accountable to some small standards.

Can you imagine the abhorrent, untraceable, self serving, disillusioned content that would be created if Tattle and War Against Instagrammers did not exist??!!! 😣

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Are you mad??? She compared poor Ashlings MURDER to her brother drunk driving! She walked to work when she never does, smiling, saying what a beautiful day it was in TULLAMORE just HOURS after Ashlings murder there!!! Then promoted her stupid hats that are not coming out for 9 MONTHS!!! Stores in Tullamore closed out of respect for Ashling, brands went quiet on social media... she DID NOT have to "do her job" selling dresses that day. Yes we all have to go back to our normal lives, but the way the self proclaimed "queen of the midlands" behaved when this horror occured in her own town while the whole country was mourning the loss of a young beautiful life was beyond disgusting. Feck off with your attempt to defend that bleep on this page. You're as vile as she is. Go back to your mama you brainwashed sheep!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
The brazen face of her , was that not the same dress she was flogging soon after the awful tragedy . Using Super dog to try and distract . Speaking of the brother yes it’s awful to loose a family member but her brother took 2/3 other lives with him , he was not innocent , had he survived he would have been jailed.
pure money hungry back with the selling . Sheep telling her she is beautiful need to pop to Specsavers , beauty comes from the inside . She is a plain Jane that is enhanced by all the free hair beauty and make up products that are piled on her. As the saying goes ‘scrubs up well’ now don’t we all! Her horse features are enhanced by the long heavy hair around the face . Chris is a lucky fella one sheep quotes , of course he is , look at his lifestyle through her , she had his teeth done, what does he actually pay for? she gets free holiday/cruise hotel,food , designer socks undies etc , only time his carbon copy face is seen smiling is when a big plate of free food and drink is set in front of him. She constantly seeks his approval , comes across as having total control by some of her posts/comments on SM. Sheep need to wake up . Talk of taking time off , when she has a website which the sheep will still be buying through. she never stopped posting until she was shamed by Tattle humans with hearts ♥. She will brazen this out just like she done with the MH mocking and COVID rule breaking and the deluded sheep will still follow . Some pics for those who may not have seen .
Holy mother I nearly uploaded a pic of myself pre scrub up 🙈

Attachments

Woodies and Lidl closed. I think she could take one day off, all depends on if you have any sense of morality I suppose 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7

Thank you!!! Anyone who thinks this behaviour was okay or excusable needs to examine themselves a bit.

Reactions: 8
In fairness to sunny kat she didn’t call you the c word.
But I understand her frustration. Everyone here is disgusted with lisas attitude and approach and you seem to be missing the point. She could have held off on the selling, she is from the area after all.
She really ought to be ashamed of herself and saying others have gone back to work don’t justify it. It’s not even about the selling- it’s the happy bright head and rhapsodising about the beautiful day and good craic chats

• Heart
Reactions: 9
My assumption that she would have called in the professionals to manage the damage limitation was wrong, as usual she thinks she knows best and straight back on with the flogging this morning. No apology cos that screenshot was not an apology by any stretch of the imagination.
This lucrative sideline she has to her real job just boils down to one word GREED.

Reactions: 9
The brazen face of her , was that not the same dress she was flogging soon after the awful tragedy . Using Super dog to try and distract . Speaking of the brother yes it’s awful to loose a family member but her brother took 2/3 other lives with him , he was not innocent , had he survived he would have been jailed.
pure money hungry back with the selling . Sheep telling her she is beautiful need to pop to Specsavers , beauty comes from the inside . She is a plain Jane that is enhanced by all the free hair beauty and make up products that are piled on her. As the saying goes ‘scrubs up well’ now don’t we all! Her horse features are enhanced by the long heavy hair around the face . Chris is a lucky fella one sheep quotes , of course he is , look at his lifestyle through her , she had his teeth done, what does he actually pay for? she gets free holiday/cruise hotel,food , designer socks undies etc , only time his carbon copy face is seen smiling is when a big plate of free food and drink is set in front of him. She constantly seeks his approval , comes across as having total control by some of her posts/comments on SM. Sheep need to wake up . Talk of taking time off , when she has a website which the sheep will still be buying through. she never stopped posting until she was shamed by Tattle humans with hearts ♥. She will brazen this out just like she done with the MH mocking and COVID rule breaking and the deluded sheep will still follow . Some pics for those who may not have seen .
Oops 🙊 Holy mother I nearly uploaded a pic of myself pre scrub up 🙈

Sorry my phone has gone mad , loading comments twice , least little tap and it choosing photos

Sorry my phone has gone mad , loading comments twice , least little tap and it choosing photos

Does she need the money ?? Will the two of greedies and super dog starve by her taking a few days of IG selling pure 💩

Last edited:
Reactions: 4

Fair play, so well put together 👏👏

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In fairness to sunny kat she didn’t call you the c word.
But I understand her frustration. Everyone here is disgusted with lisas attitude and approach and you seem to be missing the point. She could have held off on the selling, she is from the area after all.
She really ought to be ashamed of herself and saying others have gone back to work don’t justify it. It’s not even about the selling- it’s the happy bright head and rhapsodising about the beautiful day and good craic chats
Totally agree @Dontmindme , not as if she is destitute. To post that video of herself bouncing around the town with super dog all happy , laughing , hoping cameras will zoom in on her , where folk are totally traumatized, laughing ‘it’s a beautiful day’ flogging her uninteresting China import on her head. It was heartless , worst behavior to date I have seen on a IG bun display. All that was missing was the free coffee from what ever it’s called.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.