Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree, there was even more onus on her to behave today in a certain manner, given that she is from the town where this vile crime occurred.
How can the sheeple not see what she is like? Cold, cold, stone cold

Reactions: 12
The guy they arrested has been released and eliminated from enquiries!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Some of us are such low life's we donated and sat through the painful prosecco and pj party biut she wasnt happy to answer our questions about the money

All she is giving back after her successful year is a tax rebate to herself from our donations its sickening

I hope Murphy has a great chew on her designer heels 🙄
And believe it lads when @Turmeric123 and myself say it was ducking painful watching the pajama party...I remember directly afterwards taking 2 solpadol and a rivotril my head was sooooo fried 😬😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And believe it lads when @Turmeric123 and myself say it was ducking painful watching the pajama party...I remember directly afterwards taking 2 solpadol and a rivotril my head was sooooo fried 😬😬😬
It was very painful alright
Good to see you back hope.you are keeping well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It was very painful alright
Good to see you back hope.you are keeping well xx
Awww thanks hunni...was thrown down in the hospital for a few days,but home now and playing catch up...so I didn't miss anything? Fleesa is an insufferable bleep!!!

God rest poor Aislings soul in heaven...absolutely devastating 😢 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As much as the Tullamore QVC Fleecer annoys me, I never felt compelled to write before.
I had heard about the murder in Tullamore yesterday evening but that was as much as I knew.

I had a really busy day at work today but at one point picked up my phone to answer a message and saw that Fleesa was on a live.

In my naivety I thought that she was on to talk about the murder so I joined as I still hadn’t an update on it. I appreciate that I joined the late, and may have missed her talking about it but I honestly was gobsmacked to see her cheery as could be applying her make up and asking her followers stupid questions. (You know the ones where she pretends to haven’t a clue about certain things to make her seem more relatable to her sheep!!) I was so shocked by her performance that I have actually forgotten what she was asking but there were a few stupid things she pretended she needed help with….Sure helpless little Fleesa 🙈

Busy as I was all day it never left my mind.
I watched her stories to see if she had addressed the issue at all and saw her walking to work and talking about her coat and cashmere mix hat (with matching scarf, all the way from CHINA!!!) that will be launching next September. All while walking through Tullamore.
I honestly was lost for words!
READ THE ROOM FLEESA in fact READ THE COUNTRY!!

It takes a lot to upset me and make me feel the need to vent but I’ve never witnessed such despicable behaviour. (And twice in one day!!)

Aisling Murphy may you Rest In Peace 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Awww thanks hunni...was thrown down in the hospital for a few days,but home now and playing catch up...so I didn't miss anything? Fleesa is an insufferable bleep!!!

God rest poor Aislings soul in heaven...absolutely devastating 😢 💔
So so sad
But fleecya carried on and walked to work in hope.of being caught on camera
She gave us a few gems this week when asked about the PH money
Screenshot_20220112-200812_Instagram.jpg

U
Screenshot_20220112-200800_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I swear to god if she posts from the vigil Tom to up her engagement or make people think she’s great, I’ll go mad

• Angry
Reactions: 10
She’s busting to get back, she’s already shared inspirational quote of the day. Now Lisa, this is especially for you, would shouldn’t have to be told this but stay off the gram until this young lady is laid to rest and the killer charged. No one is in the form for beanies, red sweatshirts, dog pictures or weather updates at the moment.

Reactions: 12
She’s busting to get back, she’s already shared inspirational quote of the day. Now Lisa, this is especially for you, would shouldn’t have to be told this but stay off the gram until this young lady is laid to rest and the killer charged. No one is in the form for beanies, red sweatshirts, dog pictures or weather updates at the moment.
Or to hear about forthcoming holidays or to hear about her incontinence and the procedure Nadine is having to help with her incontinence. This is the sh!te that went on yesterday morning when a family in her community had their whole world taken from them 💔. I still can't get over her hence all my comments yesterday. She'll come on later without any remorse, she won't even read out a prepared statement from her car with a few tears thrown in !! I have no words for her behaviour, none ! Just shocked at her behaviour, utterly shocked. You would have to wonder what way she was reared.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She must feel a fool now happily out walking when the guy is still around.
cant believe she went looking for cameras wish they got ger for interview she wouldn't be able to hide her happiness

Reactions: 7
fair play to that woman. I think yesterday will have been an eye-opener for a lot of people

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.