Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The other insta huns who messed up at least have the good grace to apologise and acknowledge their wrongdoing. They’re seeing the mood of the nation and trying to go with it.
Ms Fleeceya thinks she can control the narrative and bully and block others into not saying anything negative. She was wrong and she needs to admit it. Without making it a poor me story!!

Reactions: 13
When Fleeceya comes back on she won't even acknowledge it, she will brush it under the carpet. What she will do is say she was bullied and trolled online, her usual style. Twist it and turn the blame elsewhere.

Reactions: 14
She really is a tone deaf idiot. I mean, she lives in the town where it happened, a lot of her followers are from the midlands, or other rural areas, she is old enough to remember the poor women who disappeared in the midlands in the 90s……. Her lack of reaction to this is really odd and so distasteful.

Reactions: 13
Holy Moly 😱😱😱😱😱 does she not realise that if you do a fundraiser that you have to be head accountable??

This is genuinely after blowing my mind... I feel like running to twitter and posting something and I don't care using rwal account.
We all donated in good faith.

That's like entering a local Christmas raffle in the pub and asking who won the turkey etc but being told to duck off by staff but obviously on a much bigger scale.

I'm really annoyed now 👹👹👹
If she tries to play the poor me's wuth poor Aisling I will lose mt tit 💩💩💩

I messaged her on Facebook ie messenger here's the screenshot.. I feel i was direct and polite just simply asking a question.. And couldn't give a duck if she blocks me.. If I get no answer I will post the question under a grid post.. She's just sickened my tit now at this stage.
I'm very curious to see does she get back to you. If not.... please go to twitter!! 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tigs and FBG have both addressed their insensitivity. Come on Lisa you can do better
#bekind #haveaheart #dontbrushundercarpet

Reactions: 9
It’s been deleted…..there are no words 😞
I seen the post earlier this morning (fair play to the lady who posted) and wondered how long before it would be deleted. What a despicable excuse for a human being she is. I hope she doesn't plonk herself in full view at the vigil later for poor Aishling. RIP beautiful girl 😢

No doubt the chats with daddy will be in full flow , she may even be livid at the discussions on Tattle about her recent behavior . Every comment will be scrutinized in case she can go down the HC route again , good luck with that as a public figure who share their life on Social media and earns very big bucks for it , we are entitled to our opinions . From what I read on Tattle a lot more followers are finally seeing the light.
She won't be taking anyone to the HC. When she took FB, it was nothing more than a scare tactic. If she took any one talking about her horrific, disgusting, lying behaviour to the HC it would give the person the opportunity to very publicly speak about her actions and why they discussed her. It is our right to discuss our thoughts and opinions about publicly shared behaviour!

I have a question, I don’t follow her obviously but if I put up a question on her insta post asking why she deleted a comment calling her out on her behavior yesterday can she still block me .

Instagram took a new low for me yesterday. The amount of Instagram accounts who were on who really just got on with their selling etc.

I was completely shocked by behavior of above account. (I can’t believe I went & supported one of her shows).

Rest in peace, it’s just terribly sad, so young & in her prime.

Instagram took a new low for me yesterday. The amount of Instagram accounts who were on who really just got on with their selling etc.

I was completely shocked by behavior of above account. (I can’t believe I went & supported one of her shows).

Rest in peace, it’s just terribly sad, so young & in her prime.
@Shellac I got sucked in at one point. I saw through her eventually when her mask slipped.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I’m shocked she’s not flogging these napkins….
Just came to post these too 🤣🤣🤣but you have to cluck through my link for the exclusive Red label discount
Screenshot_20220114-123905_Instagram.jpg

Holy Moly 😱😱😱😱😱 does she not realise that if you do a fundraiser that you have to be head accountable??

This is genuinely after blowing my mind... I feel like running to twitter and posting something and I don't care using rwal account.
We all donated in good faith.

That's like entering a local Christmas raffle in the pub and asking who won the turkey etc but being told to duck off by staff but obviously on a much bigger scale.

I'm really annoyed now 👹👹👹
If she tries to play the poor me's wuth poor Aisling I will lose mt tit 💩💩💩

I messaged her on Facebook ie messenger here's the screenshot.. I feel i was direct and polite just simply asking a question.. And couldn't give a duck if she blocks me.. If I get no answer I will post the question under a grid post.. She's just sickened my tit now at this stage.
Lisa is spoilt and is not accountable for anything
She is never wrong and never makes mistakes
Anyone who dares question her is a troll or bully

All 7 of my messages (all very polite) have been ignored regarding the mi eu we donated as she has not donated anything

Yesterday was the last straw I was sick to my stomach seeing the walk to work smiling away hoping to be caught in camera

To compare her brothers death, from drink driving, ruining several families with his actions to a poor innocent girl being murdered in broad daylight was even more sickening

I hope her mammy and daddy and rich brother wirh the instagramable house are proud of her behaviour and actions 😡🤬

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I have a question, I don’t follow her obviously but if I put up a question on her insta post asking why she deleted a comment calling her out on her behavior yesterday can she still block me .

Send your message then block her straight away. I dont think she can delete it then. Not 100 sure though.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Yes I think so unfortunately. This is why the like of Fleeceya are not held answerable or accountable for their actions or behaviours

Yes she can. I liked a comment that was on a brands account about a hun and the hun blocked me. The comment wasn't even on her page and I did nothing but give a like.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
She makes me want to vomit 🤮, putting up a picture of that poor girl at a park memorial in tullamore with a countdown clock to 4 o clock so she will be intending to be at the vigil by looks of it….hope she has the respect NOT to be videoing/picturing this later but I won’t hold my breath

• Angry
Reactions: 11
shed be more respected attending without posting anything.
shes awful.
and comparing her brother... did he not kill others in the car with him while drink driving??

• Heart
Reactions: 19
It’s great to see the sheep not being sheepy and turning on her over this. It’s v well deserved under the circumstances. I hope it has opened a lot of their eyes as to what a mercenary, self centred individual she is.

She won't be taking anyone to the HC. When she took FB, it was nothing more than a scare tactic. If she took any one talking about her horrific, disgusting, lying behaviour to the HC it would give the person the opportunity to very publicly speak about her actions and why they discussed her. It is our right to discuss our thoughts and opinions about publicly shared behaviour!
Did she not try and shame some woman she claimed had trolled her ? I seem to remember a friend or family member posting how distraught the person was. I have always said it’s our right to discuss the Huns , but this one will go over Tattle posts with a fine tooth comb after all how dare we discuss the Tullamore self entitled princess . FB though did hand her over some info ?? I will never run scared from her or any other Huns . Just heard on a tv show earlier a dog influencers acc that some post earn £30,000 . They are raking it in, deluded sheep parting with their money to line their pockets , trying to keep up with their lifestyles when the flash their huge grey houses, it’s sad really . It’s bloody wrong what they get away with , no laws in place to hold them to account. Why is this one not made to hand that money raised over to PH , why should they have to wait ? I just don’t get that , will it not be earning interest in her bank ? I don’t really understand how these things work .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.