Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This lady is correct her content yesterday was very distasteful. If she deletes this comment it will give people more ammunition to spread the word about this self absorbed fool
0035CEAB-78EE-4402-8406-72B6B4050A3E.jpeg

Reactions: 20
It’s been deleted…..there are no words 😞
Not at all surprised Lisa is a spoilt brat and does no wrong in her head
I still cannot get over her behaviour yesterday especially walking to work with the big manic hyper smile - selling on the way- hoping to get on camera

• Angry
Reactions: 15
She deleted the comment. I do get the sense that there has been a dramatic shift and wakening up to her and her behaviour over the last couple of days.

She deleted the comment. I do get the sense that there has been a dramatic shift and wakening up to her and her behaviour over the last couple of days.
Hopefully it’s reflected in a decrease in follower numbers

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’d say big brain storming session taking place in HQ on how to rectify the damage done, Selling navy sweatshirts and the profits going to a woman’s shelter is off the cards given PH are still awaiting donations!

Reactions: 11
Unfollowed
It’s the only way to hit her hard, she has no heart whatsoever and that’s been shown by herself over and over again but yesterday was the last straw….the bulk of her followers are women I’m assuming so if there’s anyway to attempt to get through to her the consequences of her actions is to unfollow, little or no engagement-she’s also shown she’s driven purely by money 💰 and material things and by doing this it’ll hit her in the pocket. She’s a cold cold fish.

• Heart
Well now we know what’s really important today. The country is reeling with shock, vigils all over the place, people from Tullamore doubly reeling from shock.
But the most important thing is that Fleeceya is maintaining her icy cold death grip on her image and no one, and that includes genuine followers will be allowed to interfere with that

Reactions: 12
Edit to say… just seen the comments that she has taking it down!!!

Is the comment on fb or Instagram? Can’t see it!

Reactions: 1
So so sad
But fleecya carried on and walked to work in hope.of being caught on camera
She gave us a few gems this week when asked about the PH moneyView attachment 987841
UView attachment 987846
Holy Moly 😱😱😱😱😱 does she not realise that if you do a fundraiser that you have to be head accountable??

This is genuinely after blowing my mind... I feel like running to twitter and posting something and I don't care using rwal account.
We all donated in good faith.

That's like entering a local Christmas raffle in the pub and asking who won the turkey etc but being told to duck off by staff but obviously on a much bigger scale.

I'm really annoyed now 👹👹👹
If she tries to play the poor me's wuth poor Aisling I will lose mt tit 💩💩💩

I messaged her on Facebook ie messenger here's the screenshot.. I feel i was direct and polite just simply asking a question.. And couldn't give a duck if she blocks me.. If I get no answer I will post the question under a grid post.. She's just sickened my tit now at this stage.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
No doubt the chats with daddy will be in full flow , she may even be livid at the discussions on Tattle about her recent behavior . Every comment will be scrutinized in case she can go down the HC route again , good luck with that as a public figure who share their life on Social media and earns very big bucks for it , we are entitled to our opinions . From what I read on Tattle a lot more followers are finally seeing the light.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.