Lisa’s Lust List #13 No show of Clarity, when it comes to the money for Charity!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed ages ago, having been a long term follower. I was put off by the constant selling through lockdown and fast fashion and Chinese imports aren't my taste anyway. There were a few low points during lockdown but today's conduct is just unspeakable. Totally tone deaf. My advice - unfollow and reduce her engagement figures, that's all that these accounts seem to care about. The brands working with her need to cop on too, its shameful behaviour and shouldn't be lauded or rewarded. I won't touch anything the instahuns promote. As a woman who went for a solo run the other night my heart aches today for Aisling's family, friends, colleagues and young pupils. RIP beautiful girl, I am so sorry 💔

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
A GENTLE reminder Fleecya, please read the room and get off Instagram for the rest of the day, in memory of that beautiful young woman who was so tragically murdered yesterday. RIP Aisling Murphy, #shewasoutforarun

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I watched her Live and she did speak about the horrible news from yesterday for a good portion of the live but to then go on and start pushing products is just completely disingenuous considering she is from Tullamore

Reactions: 13
I watched her Live and she did speak about the horrible news from yesterday for a good portion of the live but to then go on and start pushing products is just completely disingenuous considering she is from Tullamore
Yes but she spoke about it in such a disrespectful manner- slapping on make up, reading comments, making it about her, telling her sheep where SHE was when the poor girl was killed!!! It absolutely beggars belief

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It was the most disingenuous post in relation to the horrendous tragedy. She drank her coffee, but her make up on, gave a mention to her cashmere hats and commented on the days weather. She's went as low as she could go this morning, an absolute C u next Tuesday (and I hate that word) if ever there was one. She showed her true colours, not for the first time ! A real horrible, nasty piece of work is this one.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
When have we ever seen her walk to work? Nothing to do with the army of TV stations around the town 🙄 Queen bleep would be delighted to get adked for a comment.

Reactions: 20
I’ve unfollowed this piece of work!!
I couldn’t get over the callousness, the self interest and the sheer ignorance that today in the midst of what has happened in her town she went off for a walk and prattled about the ‘beautiful’ day, her bleeping cap and the LIVE that she enjoyed so much.
Holy duck, as others have mentioned here READ THE ROOM you gom!!!

When have we ever seen her walk to work? Nothing to do with the army of TV stations around the town 🙄 Queen bleep would be delighted to get adked for a comment.
Excellent point-never ever saw her walk to work…..she was all over this this morning for her own gain proven via the live and how she conducted it and then bouncing down the road bursting with glee over what a wonderful day it is when the worst imaginable happened in the town she lives in and works in. Like who is the low life now? I think Fleeceya has proven that all by herself today

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Spot on Tic Toc , always dressed to the nines for work and then cruises there in her top of the range vehicle . Yes she was possibly hoping to get caught on camera then the deluded sheepie could send her pics . very strange day to walk to work considering women would not be feeling very safe around the town.
Was it on the live she mentioned about the brother ?

• Heart
Spot on Tic Toc , always dressed to the nines for work and then cruises there in her top of the range vehicle . Yes she was possibly hoping to get caught on camera then the deluded sheepie could send her pics . very strange day to walk to work considering women would not be feeling very safe around the town.
Absolutely, never walks to work. I didn't see any mention of the brother unless it's been deleted. Seems like she's gone quiet now, peace at last.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Posts about the terrible tragedy that happened in her HOMETOWN on her story then in the next few snaps is talking about a coat?
I'm from Tullamore and there is a dark dark cloud over the place today and for her to carry on like that? She's the pits!!!!!!!

• Heart
  • Sad
And my local news source confirmed that she walked down and out of her way to be on the main roads. Calm Fleeceya before you threaten to take my friend to t the high court, it was something you put on your stories. Apparently the quickest and handiest way is through another way but she walked around by the main ways and train station to possibly run into a tv camera/journalist .
Keep classy fleecya

• Wow
  • Angry
The fact that there was a live or stories for any kind of sell or promotion this morning speaks volumes. Appalling.

Reactions: 11
Sympathy to the wee family and may the wee angel rest in peace bless her gorgeous girl. The nation is mourning with tullamore. I think Lisa you need to take your feed down regarding selling s feckin coat and hat walking along smiling away talking about a lovely day. I think Lisa now its time to just put your phone down and realise money is nothing fame is nothing followers are nothing . Nobody cares. Life is everything. And a wee family is broken tonight. I beg of you Lisa in your next stories just be humble and no all about me. Life is fickle . Life is precious.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Yes on the live tried to compare the loss of her brother to that poor girl….completely different circumstances

Reactions: 10
And my local news source confirmed that she walked down and out of her way to be on the main roads. Calm Fleeceya before you threaten to take my friend to t the high court, it was something you put on your stories. Apparently the quickest and handiest way is through another way but she walked around by the main ways and train station to possibly run into a tv camera/journalist .
Keep classy fleecya

That is disgusting!!! She is the lowest of the low for attention seeking. A family in the throes of grief and this bleep walking round hoping to be noticed?!! She never walks to work. So obviously hoping to be seen. She likes to lord it about in her fancy car.

There really are no words for this woman. She is bleeping tapped to be trying to profit attention out of some one's tragedy. And local too. She is lower than tit on your shoe. Lisa, you need help. Or sectioning. Normal decent people don't behave this way. Not people who have sympathy and sorrow for others. I hope eyes are opened to your antics between this shitshow today and the PH fiasco. Vile is too good a word for you.

God bless all the people in Tullamore tonight for their loss. All except One. So many will mourn the loss of Ashling. If it was anyone re Lisa, not many. If local reports are to be believed.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
It was the most disingenuous post in relation to the horrendous tragedy. She drank her coffee, but her make up on, gave a mention to her cashmere hats and commented on the days weather. She's went as low as she could go this morning, an absolute C u next Tuesday (and I hate that word) if ever there was one. She showed her true colours, not for the first time ! A real horrible, nasty piece of work is this one.
Couldn’t agree more! A momentary reference to a tragedy that has left our town absolutely reeling. Maybe I am Uber sensitive , but was it appropriate to walk around Tullamore in her cashmere hat 🤔 the morning after a much loved member of our community lost their life so tragically. A vile, selfish , self centred piece of work!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.