Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They're watching her put on makeup? Did you take something to help you stay awake?

This looks like a bad 80's special

I'm sending all my good vibes so that you guys who were brave and took one for the team win prizes!!!
Does anyone know any drug dealers in Limerick to get me something to keep me awake (kidding)

Mark bleeping twerked on front of Jacob. He's a bleeping scumbag

Fleesa is telling Mark to calm down

Now telling us to tag them in our cocktails

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does anyone know any drug dealers in Limerick to get me something to keep me awake (kidding)

Does she look a bit awkward..........

Reactions: 5

Fleeceya looks less than impressed!!! She knows deep down it’s a tit show

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is that designs by adeline who won the desert diamond tennis bracelet that lis has but wont give away

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Alcohol and harassment but shur we are all cracked and its all in aid of Pieta.
Echoing what everyone else is saying............but............would anyone really put alcohol and depression and suicide in the same sentence, only bleeping Fleecya when she's trying to sell something. She could so easily have promoted well being stuff, health and fitness, her feckin gym gear for head space for duck's sake, Mars (sorry) could have come on with some well being goodies, but no, she is all about the sell sell sell for self self self

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.