Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the msg at top of screen says comment please.
But bottom of screen comments are disabled

Aimee Connolly... Disappointing

How are you fixed for a discount code... She never bleeping stops
There’s no way half of them would be there only for that clown mark, he’ll have Tara makeup and Clem mcniece and James Patrice on the next now, all hang out in same circle whereas Fleeceya has 0 friends

Reactions: 2
Mark says get the husbands credit card and donate.

Oh duck here comes the jumper
And she wanted to give something back for that fuzzy feeling
Does Marks hubby have covid? Marks been staying in a hotel this week and the hubby sounds dosed in his stories

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
Definitely seems to be aging her tonight or is it just bad light?
No she’s just not able to carry it off and layering it I think is much worse, be much nicer shorter, definitely ages her

Reactions: 2
Sound is brutal and Helen Keller is the camra woman 🤷‍♀️
I almost peed myself reading this. It's not nice to laugh about Helen Keller... but the ways Fleesa went on about having a professional production.. the image of a blind person filming it is killer... tit now I regret not tuning in

• Haha
They said the feel like they are hosting Telly Bingo. I was giving a compliment then saying it was like The Afternoon Show!

• Haha
Just picking prizes now and fleesa trying to convince Aimee Connolly to guve her new product away.

And ANOTHER Jacob comment

Sorry probably a stupid question but who is Jacob?
Jacob is the lad that's doing the cocktails.
He's there behind a made bar.

Reactions: 3
So post on social media and tag them and you're in with a chance to win

Now an itinerary of what's happening tonight
OH MY bleeping GOD!!! Now she's using this to boost her social media?????? She said paying for your ticket was the way to get prizes. I'd bleeping rip her head of her neck if she was in front of me now! New low for Fleesa 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I almost peed myself reading this. It's not nice to laugh about Helen Keller... but the ways Fleesa went on about having a professional production.. the image of a blind person filming it is killer... tit now I regret not tuning in
Its painful I log out after 10 or 15 mins but a sh1te production
Mark is like Martin King shes going to have whiplash from shaking her head she doesn't seem comfortable wirh her hair down

I hope myself amd @Lmkgirl are rewarded with prizes 🤣

• Haha
OH MY bleeping GOD!!! Now she's using this to boost her social media?????? She said paying for your ticket was the way to get prizes. I'd bleeping rip her head of her neck if she was in front of me now! New low for Fleesa 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬 🤬
That's for the Benefit prize only
Other prizes are picked from the ticket

I'd say the sweat would be pouring off you in those paaaaaajamas

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Its painful I log out after 10 or 15 mins but a sh1te production
Mark is like Martin King shes going to have whiplash from shaking her head she doesn't seem comfortable wirh her hair down

I hope myself amd @Lmkgirl are rewarded with prizes 🤣
I really hope you both get something for suffering what sounds like a painfully sad event!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.