Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's for the Benefit prize only
Other prizes are picked from the ticket

I'd say the sweat would be pouring off you in those paaaaaajamas
Doesn't make it any better for me. This is supposed to be a charity event and she's using it to promote her own products and now boost her pals social media. Everything should stay on that zoom.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
What's the number for the Samaritans again???
This is bleeping painful. Just hoping my self and @Turmeric123 are prize winners lol

I can't wait for tomorrow when she logs on here ........Hiya Fleecya..... and sees that we infiltrated her do

• Haha
Reactions: 5
WELL DONE LADIES!! Taking lots for the team, I really couldn't. It sounds like Jacob is being sexually harassed. He should sue the 2 of them.

Sounds like a complete flop after all the hype. It's the Fleesa Sales show. I hope lots of people logged off after watching the fact she is only flogging her own stuff for full price whilst trying to discount everyone else's product.

FLEESA, YOU ARE A bleep OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!! NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!

Glad I got that off my chest.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
What's the number for the Samaritans again???
This is bleeping painful. Just hoping my self and @Turmeric123 are prize winners lol
We will need therapy and we can't even have a drink poxy antibiotics 🙄

WELL DONE LADIES!! Taking lots for the team, I really couldn't. It sounds like Jacob is being sexually harassed. He should sue the 2 of them.

Sounds like a complete flop after all the hype. It's the Fleesa Sales show. I hope lots of people logged off after watching the fact she is only flogging her own stuff for full price whilst trying to discount everyone else's product.

FLEESA, YOU ARE A bleep OF THE HIGHEST ORDER!!!! NO WONDER YOU HAVE NO FRIENDS!!!!

Glad I got that off my chest.
Its a total sales gig - grove the hotel benefit Aimee maeve madden and a rare mention of Pieta House

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I can't wait for tomorrow when she logs on here ........Hiya Fleecya..... and sees that we infiltrated her do
She will be getting investigators onto myself and @Turmeric123 to take us to the HC

Hi Fleesa good luck trying to find me 😊😊😊

Can you see how many are still on??
No I can't hun

Say she's raging Aimee Connolly is still on and getting questions.
Must admit Aimee is sending me towards the Xanax her voice is so boring..

So Mark says Aimee is going in with her fingers again she must like Chelsea... Another sexual innuendo.

Aimee was doing Chelsea's makeup applying it by finger tips

Attachments

• Haha
Back to Jacob. Did 10yrs of ballroom dancing. Show us your best move. He looks awkward.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Mark: "you look like Tom Cruise"
Jacob: ignoring "ok"
Mark: "where are u from"
Jacob "maldova"
Lisa: "you'd move to Maldova wouldn't you?"

• Angry
  • Sick
Fleeceya mustn’t be drunk?? Mark sounds like he’s in the drunken state Fleeceya was on her live a few weeks ago with Linda and him.

Reactions: 1
God love him, hope he’s getting paid well and a free overnight stay!!
He probably works for the Hyatt so he is being paid minimum wage for this show.
Absolutely perving on the man as he is trying to do his job.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
What's he making?

An old fashioned is it? Love that drink.

Another comment from Mark about Jacob has things shaking.
I know it doesn't come across here properly as innuendos but believe me it's full of sexual innuendos

Mark just called Jacob his future husband

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 2
She will be getting investigators onto myself and @Turmeric123 to take us to the HC

Hi Fleesa good luck trying to find me 😊😊😊

No I can't hun

Say she's raging Aimee Connolly is still on and getting questions.
Must admit Aimee is sending me towards the Xanax her voice is so boring..

So Mark says Aimee is going in with her fingers again she must like Chelsea... Another sexual innuendo.

Aimee was doing Chelsea's makeup applying it by finger tips
They're watching her put on makeup? Did you take something to help you stay awake?

This looks like a bad 80's special

I'm sending all my good vibes so that you guys who were brave and took one for the team win prizes!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I hope a friend of Jacobs is recording this. Mark is an obnoxious twit who should rein in his comments. I'm not homophobic but I hate the sexual innuendos he seems to be making towards that young man. It's completely inappropriate and unnecessary.

Ands it's not clever. Makes Mark sound predatory in order to sound funny. Which he isn't anyway.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.