Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20211203-213709_Zoom.jpg

Whem you think it can't get any worse santa gets involved in the sexual harassment of Jacob

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
She's put her heart abd soul into raising 110k for pieta house

The sweatshirts will go fast
I hope ye all get them and your size
FLOG FLOG FLOG

Now mark says to santa have you ever delivered a person for Christmas before. Can you deliver a fella with the letter J?
Then says everyone gets a Jacob

This Mark fella is a bleeping scumbag

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
She's put her heart abd soul into raising 110k for pieta house

The sweatshirts will go fast
I hope ye all get them and your size
FLOG FLOG FLOG

Now mark says to santa have you ever delivered a person for Christmas before. Can you deliver a fella with the letter J?
Then says everyone gets a Jacob

This Mark fella is a bleeping scumbag
Only going by screenshots but Fleeceya looks uncomfortable or unimpressed??

They put on the comments now its over 🙄
They know well there was a possibility of getting abuse aka home truths told via comments!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I think the same, she seems hugely disappointed and not smiling or pleased with how it went, maybe RM beauty fella has shown his true light and she sees how tacky he is, scumbag

Reactions: 6

They know well there was a possibility of getting abuse aka home truths told via comments!!
She looks v uncomfortable in the screenshots. Poor Jacob. I hope someone complains Mark.

I think the same, she seems hugely disappointed and not smiling or pleased with how it went, maybe RM beauty fella has shown his true light and she sees how tacky he is, scumbag
Not so funny when you are sober Lisa.

I really found that uncomfortable viewing...

When you're doing something for charity surrounding mental health and ppl struggling and this fella Mark goes against positive mental health by acting inappropriately.. Just doesn't sit right.

It probably didn't come across here but Mark was well out of order.

Reactions: 14
Thank God it's over
My head is pounding
I feel your pain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I agree lisa looked very uncomfortable the whole way through
She looks v uncomfortable in the screenshots. Poor Jacob. I hope someone complains Mark.

Not so funny when you are sober Lisa.
I really found that uncomfortable viewing...

When you're doing something for charity surrounding mental health and ppl struggling and this fella Mark goes against positive mental health by acting inappropriately.. Just doesn't sit right.

It probably didn't come across here but Mark was well out of order.
Totally and utterly out of order - and Jacob was at work has employer has a duty of care and it went totally against dignity in the workplace

I love a laugh and slagging but this went too far

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Thanks girls for taking one for the team and for the play by play. That poor Jacob fella. Hope he does something about Marks behaviour. If that was a girl getting those type of comments there would be uproar

• Heart
Thanks girls for taking one for the team and for the play by play. That poor Jacob fella. Hope he does something about Marks behaviour. If that was a girl getting those type of comments there would be uproar
I was thinking the exact same and when he passed the comment to Aimee Connolly Fleesa wasnt laughing.. Wouldn't get away with it with Aimee
At one stage Aimee told them to calm down it was like being in a classroom.

Here's a pic of Fleesa
Not looking too impressed

JESUS SHE HAS SOME NOSE ON HER!!!!!! Ugly witch! She will be like a witch that its a total flop. Mark is a handful and she won't know how to handle him. Sober anyway.

Did they have any pizza at all?
At the end.. Santa brought it before he asked for Jacob to be wrapped up as his Christmas present 😒😒

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I was thinking the exact same and when he passed the comment to Aimee Connolly Fleesa wasnt laughing.. Wouldn't get away with it with Aimee
At one stage Aimee told them to calm down it was like being in a classroom.

Here's a pic of Fleesa
Not looking too impressed

At the end.. Santa brought it before he asked for Jacob to be wrapped up as his Christmas present 😒😒
She’s seething! Seen that look a good few times on her stories 😅😅
Sadly it’ll be all covered up and she’ll act like it was THE BEST night ever, she doesn’t give a tit about anyone but herself and her bank account

• Angry
How much was actually said about Pieta House? Did she have someone from PH there? Sorry if I missed it in the comments! I know she flogged her stuff, looked weird watching a makeup demo, engaged in sexual harassment with Mark against poor Jacob, showed how to make a table look boring.... Seems like Mark made more creepy comments to Jacob than PH was mentioned? Thought this was all about PH?

Thanks ladies for the amazing play by play! You guys really took one for the team! Wish I could send you a drink or something. Just know I was so engaged I forgot to pick up my youngest from a play date :oops: #mommyfail

• Haha
How much was actually said about Pieta House? Did she have someone from PH there? Sorry if I missed it in the comments! I know she flogged her stuff, looked weird watching a makeup demo, engaged in sexual harassment with Mark against poor Jacob, showed how to make a table look boring.... Seems like Mark made more creepy comments to Jacob than PH was mentioned? Thought this was all about PH?

Thanks ladies for the amazing play by play! You guys really took one for the team! Wish I could send you a drink or something. Just know I was so engaged I forgot to pick up my youngest from a play date :oops: #mommyfail
So yep there was a lady on at the beginning for maybe 7/8 minutes standing away from them while they were on the bed.
Fleesa explained the hardships she goes through during Christmas and Mark said it was so important for fleesa to raise this money.
Then the lady said they onl get 20% of their funds from the government and that fleesa and the likes is really appreciated as in fundraising. Then she gave the phone number for anyone to ring 1800 247 247

I found it really weird they didn't show the number on screen BUT could show fleesas link to donate

Reactions: 4
No LLL didn't do the Jacob comments at all.

Yes PH was mentioned at the start. They had a lady on (in the pajamas) from Pieta saying how important this fundraising effort is.

Pieta phone number went into the chat box I think.

Reactions: 4
Thanks Ladies for the commentary. I'd say she was warned to stay sober! Didn't she cause a scene last time with Mark in same hotel?

Reactions: 5
Go over and look at that dicks (mark rogers) stories 🤬

Thanks Ladies for the commentary. I'd say she was warned to stay sober! Didn't she cause a scene last time with Mark in same hotel?
Yes it’s still on her grid-a live on September 4th…she was a pure witch but true colours shine through more with alcohol!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.