Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus not a penny will she get from me.. I make donations to all charities that are close to my heart directly. I do not trust her that she wouldnt help herself to some to cover some cost.
I also buy Christmas cards directly from charities so theres no middle man

her implying that she thought about taking her own life made me sick if it really was like that and to raise awareness she would have mentioned it a long time ago but no the year she decides her charity is pieta then shel weirdly tell a story that wasnt a story that wouldnt help anyone.
She must never have lost anyone close to her when she can go on like that.

we all have our own life stories to tell i have some of my own but i don't broadcast it to everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
WOW i just watched Fleesa and she said mom and dad nearly lost me... So she's implying that she nearly lost her life by suicide...
II'm really shocked at this 🤔
She did say at some stage that she had contemplated suicide around the time her brother died and her marraige broke up..her mam had advised her to get beethoven as something to keep her focused and try give her something to do...this was in the last few years she said that

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Oh wow, I didn't know that to be honest.
I'm just reeling because of the gestures she made last year about clairewiththehair etc and the high court.. It's hard to align that Lisa Fleesa with the Lisa Fleesa that is on stories today and this evening.. I kind of felt sorry for her being in that place, so dark.

But I'm probably the bigger bleeping eejit for feeling sorry for her.

Sorry meant Fleesa not Lisa lol 🤣

Reactions: 1
I’ll be honest I do think people will fall for this. I’ve read up a lot lately about narcissism and virtue signalling. People don’t cop but she’s repeatedly talking about pieta house and me and my life and money and do good for pieta house and me and me and me…..
She is trying to throw the positive associations with a good charity onto her… it’s like when anyone tells you they’re a good person, tells you they respect women. It’s to make you think they do…
Actions always speak louder than words- and it’s other people’s actions and money going to pieta house , not hers

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Oh wow, I didn't know that to be honest.
I'm just reeling because of the gestures she made last year about clairewiththehair etc and the high court.. It's hard to align that Lisa Fleesa with the Lisa Fleesa that is on stories today and this evening.. I kind of felt sorry for her being in that place, so dark.

But I'm probably the bigger bleeping eejit for feeling sorry for her.

Sorry meant Fleesa not Lisa lol 🤣
You're not an eejit, you're sympathetic.... exactly what volture Fleesa is trying to prey on. It's exactly what @Dontmindme500 said narcissism and virtue signalling.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Born and Ninas are gone from her website. Replaced with iclothing and Carraig Donn. Disappointed in CD for going back to her... wonder if they'll put up with her tit like Born did
I still couldn’t go into born after they sold out to her and put up with her narcissistic behaviour for so long….I noticed she didn’t get much EXCLUSIVE to her followers deals with meaghers for Black Friday weekend if at all?!! Meaghers just seem to do blanket offers and not put all their eggs in one basket, so you’re not as special or precious as you like to think fleeceya!! Hats off to the person that christened her that name-so apt!

Reactions: 4
Can't go near Born cos of this bleep. I cannot let myself hand over my money for them to then hand it over to her.

So did they drop her? After the way she speaks to them about them, I hope so cos its disgusting.

Can't go near Born cos of this bleep. I cannot let myself hand over my money for them to then hand it over to her.

So did they drop her? After the way she speaks to them about them, I hope so cos its disgusting.
I really hope so too! It was disgraceful how she spoke to them

Reactions: 5
I'm sorry for your loss. I have reported her for her complete lack of empathy. Witch.

Thank you so much 💓

I’ll be honest I do think people will fall for this. I’ve read up a lot lately about narcissism and virtue signalling. People don’t cop but she’s repeatedly talking about pieta house and me and my life and money and do good for pieta house and me and me and me…..
She is trying to throw the positive associations with a good charity onto her… it’s like when anyone tells you they’re a good person, tells you they respect women. It’s to make you think they do…
Actions always speak louder than words- and it’s other people’s actions and money going to pieta house , not hers

Well said!!!!

• Heart
Her FB followers must be shocked that she's posting every day and now multiple times a day. Never gives them the discount codes but uses them when it's time to make herself look good

Why would Mullingar Opticians give their yearly charity donation through Lisa instead of directly to the charity of their choice? Because they are sheep that go baaaaah. Instead of being a leader and giving directly, they are Fleesa followers. And Fleesa is using it to gaslight other businesses to do the same. "Look what Mullingar did, you should do it too!" The businesses already gave spot prizes.

Updating the total every 5 seconds with sad stories inbetween.... selling so hard I can see smoke coming out of her ears. She once again said the 5000 will be prizes, no mention of her putting any of her own ill-gotten money into this. All so at the end all the stories will be "Fleesa Lust List raised xxxx" she'll come on stories and say "no you all did it" but will the people reading the headlines hear it? There's no i in team :rolleyes: .... there's also no end to her greed or narcissism

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Watched her story for first time in ages . What happened her brother ? And what happened her that she’s in floods over? First time hearing of this

Her FB followers must be shocked that she's posting every day and now multiple times a day. Never gives them the discount codes but uses them when it's time to make herself look good

Why would Mullingar Opticians give their yearly charity donation through Lisa instead of directly to the charity of their choice? Because they are sheep that go baaaaah. Instead of being a leader and giving directly, they are Fleesa followers. And Fleesa is using it to gaslight other businesses to do the same. "Look what Mullingar did, you should do it too!" The businesses already gave spot prizes.

Updating the total every 5 seconds with sad stories inbetween.... selling so hard I can see smoke coming out of her ears. She once again said the 5000 will be prizes, no mention of her putting any of her own ill-gotten money into this. All so at the end all the stories will be "Fleesa Lust List raised xxxx" she'll come on stories and say "no you all did it" but will the people reading the headlines hear it? There's no i in team :rolleyes: .... there's also no end to her greed or narcissism
I've decided she's a bleep....any bit of sympathy I had for her is gone.
Exactly what @SunnyKat said here 100%.......she isn't putting a red cent towards this charity it's all her sheep....another thing is all those misfortunes that told their story to her I wonder did she ask if she could share??

On another note I'd say she's like a bleeping woman possessed today over so boozy and terror mcevoys boot launch....noticed a lot as in 7/8 influenzas purchased boots thought Fleesa would jump on the bandwagon 😀 didn't she send so boozy paaaaajamas lol

Reactions: 6
She’s using usual dodgy sale tactics- they’re almost gone, going going .. once they’re gone they’re gone.
I predict they’ll be sold out…
Pandering to their pathetic pride as followers- If I know my followers like I think I do, they’ll give x amount…
Shameful tactics and all to give her a good name . She’s very manipulative… and her sheeple can’t see it

Reactions: 8
Oh duck off you absolute bleep. Crocodile tears and lies. My beautiful SIL took her own life in October because she was in a dark place and could see no way out. This witch using these poor misfortunes to feather her own nest...........she should be ashamed!

So so sorry, it has visited our family too. This one has no shame xx
Again I'm so sorry for your loss too and for all of you lovely posters who have experienced such sadness in your families. I hope more days are better than the worst ones xx

• Heart
Watched her story for first time in ages . What happened her brother ? And what happened her that she’s in floods over? First time hearing of this
If you just Google McGowan and car crash you will come across an Irish Times article, 3 people were killed that night in Dublin.

Reactions: 1
If you just Google McGowan and car crash you will come across an Irish Times article, 3 people were killed that night in Dublin.
I never knew the circumstances always got the impression someone hit him
Very sad for all the families involved

is the "give back" in the commas as shez giving nothing back. is she donating the cost of the zoom she was going to be paying anyways highly doubt it.

if she really gave something she would have shared it same as the 1000 she shared. bet she gets a tax break for this but doesnt donate a cent

Attachments

Jesus not a penny will she get from me.. I make donations to all charities that are close to my heart directly. I do not trust her that she wouldnt help herself to some to cover some cost.
I also buy Christmas cards directly from charities so theres no middle man

her implying that she thought about taking her own life made me sick if it really was like that and to raise awareness she would have mentioned it a long time ago but no the year she decides her charity is pieta then shel weirdly tell a story that wasnt a story that wouldnt help anyone.
She must never have lost anyone close to her when she can go on like that.

we all have our own life stories to tell i have some of my own but i don't broadcast it to everyone.

She mentioned it when she was in her early days on social media. But then, was it last year when she made the famous gag about mental health by pointing to her heard while sitting in her Merc ?
No one else matters to Queen Fleeceya only herself. A typical narcissist.

Wonder if pieta house and all the people who confided in her about suicide of family members or suicidal feelings know she was mocking those with mental health problems ???

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.