Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disgusting sending herself a message pretending to be someone from Manchester that attempted to take their life. I've volunteered for 21 years at different centres that help people with depression and never, not once, have I met someone who would say it like that. To message a stranger, a stranger that you know posts their private DM's.... The neck on her 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She is so repulsive, as the messages come in, it’s obvious she phrased it as a p j party to shift the last few p j s in the warehouse. It’s true she doesn’t do anything without there being something in it for her….
Plenty of sales of PJs…so she wins .
Sharing those messages about sperm donors- that’s ok, but she has to have the rosary said if she mentions the word bra? Nope- total fake!!

Also are my maths right but if she sells 3000 tickets, that’s only about 1 percent of her total followers.. so no big deal

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Girls would it be bonkers if I went? I kinda want to see the madness (but also have something to do that involved prosecco). I could report back.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Girls would it be bonkers if I went? I kinda want to see the madness (but also have something to do that involved prosecco). I could report back.
I hate to say if it was any other night I'd be tempted just to report back but I'm out Friday 🤣 ease can someone go and provide feedback and screenshots 🤣 I'll pay for you if you want 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 898550So Cling-on isn’t going to Boston…
I would think other commitments would be Christmas with his mother. Why not say that Lisa, instead of making a big thing about it.

Also, who checks code are working at 5am, a few hours before the are due to be turned on. That work is done a few days before.

Maybe she should get a professional company to set up the codes.

Reactions: 10
oooh

its an odd relationship for sure... maybe hes actually a weekend gigolo... if your not paid how would ya suffer her
She probably has a discount code for access to him….🤢

Wouldn’t it be gas if the US shut down to travel again with the new variant!
Or she got stranded out there,even better

If I was him and had to chose the dog or her I’d chose the dog EVERY time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Warm fuzzy feeling !! So if she hits 3000 people who buy tickets she will have a donate link up….. she is bleeding the sheep of money!

257FDA1D-922F-4C05-B39F-ED7496841F57.jpeg

• Sick
Wouldn’t it be gas if the US shut down to travel again with the new variant!
I wonder if she doesn’t get to Boston will she blag her way into his ‘commitments’. ? She did it before when she followed him to Scotland when his mother wasn’t well.

• Heart
Didn't she say they were getting the dog AFTER they come back from the US? Crusty is most likely not vaxxed... or just doesn't want to be with her and her family?

I said it here that she's stupid for setting a 10 limit for donations and now bam she's going to set up a link so people can donate however much they want :rolleyes: You're welcome for the idea bleep. Maybe hire a real business consultant to teach you how to build a brand. I'm much too expensive for you and I wouldn't work with you if you paid me 1 million. Saying she's accepting corporate donations... witch please... all the brands she works with already donated spot prizes. Pieta house is extremely important, but we all have our own things that are near and dear to us. Calling out brands to donate more is gross. They've already helped her. And if her sheeple want to donate more than 10, why not just go directly to Pieta house and give more? I didn't need Fleesa to make a donation to them. Her goal is not to raise money for them, but for the headline of how much she raised for them

She's constantly giving updates about how much "she's" raising but not one word about the charity. Does she even know what Pieta house does? Not one word all year about charity, but now when all eyes are on charities miz Fleesya is ALL about charity :sick: Selling her sweatshirts and having a pyjama party...raising awareness of your own brand is NOT charitable. Her soul is black and nothing will change that

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Didn't she say they were getting the dog AFTER they come back from the US? Crusty is most likely not vaxxed... or just doesn't want to be with her and her family?

I said it here that she's stupid for setting a 10 limit for donations and now bam she's going to set up a link so people can donate however much they want :rolleyes: You're welcome for the idea bleep. Maybe hire a real business consultant to teach you how to build a brand. I'm much too expensive for you and I wouldn't work with you if you paid me 1 million. Saying she's accepting corporate donations... witch please... all the brands she works with already donated spot prizes. Pieta house is extremely important, but we all have our own things that are near and dear to us. Calling out brands to donate more is gross. They've already helped her. And if her sheeple want to donate more than 10, why not just go directly to Pieta house and give more? I didn't need Fleesa to make a donation to them. Her goal is not to raise money for them, but for the headline of how much she raised for them

She's constantly giving updates about how much "she's" raising but not one word about the charity. Does she even know what Pieta house does? Not one word all year about charity, but now when all eyes are on charities miz Fleesya is ALL about charity :sick: Selling her sweatshirts and having a pyjama party...raising awareness of your own brand is NOT charitable. Her soul is black and nothing will change that
Well said, and what exactly is she giving/donating?? The jumpers are not a donation in my eyes as again it’s a way of her building up PR for the launch of other colours in January 🙄🙄 plus again it’s followers purchasing them so it’s their money. Does my head in when she says “I’m only a year old, my brand is”, playing the poor little me card when she’s rolling in it, absolutely sick!
100% re crusty, she did say when WE get back from the US but obviously he’s not going now for whatever reason-dog being used as a cover up!

Reactions: 9
Omg the aggressive sales pitch about yet another flowery midi dress🤣

• Haha
You’re so right @SunnyKat , it’s all about how it makes her look… and she flogging the rest of her China made pjs too, so win win.
She wants to do the faux humble brag, pretend to give a damn about people etc …
She couldn’t care less if they lay down and died at her feet…..

Reactions: 6
I am incandescent with anger with Fleesa! How dare she use Suicide as a way of promoting herself and her brand. I lost a sibling through suicide and know so many people who have lost loved ones through suicide. Here is Fleesa using it as a way to have a party, enjoy herself, promote her brand, sell more of her crap! Sickening!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
20211201_115310.jpg

Using her fundraiser to launch something? All about Pieta House and giving back Fleesa? She gets more vile by the minute....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.