Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How any times does she need to go to the Kildare village, is this the 3rd or 4th visit in the last few weeks? Could she be opening a pop up shop?!?
I think she’s hoping she’ll be asked to collaborate in some way with them like some other bloggers!! Not a chance Fleeceya! Dream on!

Also the rates up there would be way out of her league, if she thinks she can get a discount code she’s crazier than we think😅😅 she’s tight on investing as it is so not hope of her putting big money into a pop up shop in KV thank the lord!!! Think I’d organise a protest if that were to happen!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I’ve seen other threads recap with emojis so I think this sums her up…

💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶
💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶
💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶
💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶
💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶
💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶
💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶
💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶💰 💵 💶

anyone got anything else to add?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn't someone from Zoom contact her to say they would do it free of charge? Or was I dreaming.

Reactions: 3
A

And now she’s charging €10 plus booking fee for her zoom live this Friday….
Because she is an idiot. She has her own website.... could have set it up there. Start with a 5er, 10er, and a few more "common" donation amounts and an option to donate your own chosen amount, then there wouldn't have been a booking fee. Once you donate, you get an email with a link to the zoom. But Fleesya doesn't have many brain cells and couldn't think of that on her own. I'm sure the 10e plus fee will turn people away. She raised a lot of money with 5er donations last year...

The 300 brainless sheeple that bought tickets to the postponed event already pail 100e plus fee.... are those people going to spend more for a dumb zoom event? Plus trying to fleece people 60e for ugly sweatshirts? I don't think Fleesya is going to raise as much as she did last year.

Taking the zoom for free was disgusting. I wrote to zoom asking why an influencers event gets free service but my company is not. Haven't heard back yet. The bleep made well over 600 000 during a pandemic, she should have said no thank you, donate that to a charity doing a zoom event. She'll probably take that idea to make herself look good

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Because she is an idiot. She has her own website.... could have set it up there. Start with a 5er, 10er, and a few more "common" donation amounts and an option to donate your own chosen amount, then there wouldn't have been a booking fee. Once you donate, you get an email with a link to the zoom. But Fleesya doesn't have many brain cells and couldn't think of that on her own. I'm sure the 10e plus fee will turn people away. She raised a lot of money with 5er donations last year...

The 300 brainless sheeple that bought tickets to the postponed event already pail 100e plus fee.... are those people going to spend more for a dumb zoom event? Plus trying to fleece people 60e for ugly sweatshirts? I don't think Fleesya is going to raise as much as she did last year.

Taking the zoom for free was disgusting. I wrote to zoom asking why an influencers event gets free service but my company is not. Haven't heard back yet. The bleep made well over 600 000 during a pandemic, she should have said no thank you, donate that to a charity doing a zoom event. She'll probably take that idea to make herself look good
All of this! When they make a fortune from Companies and have done since the pandemic, why haven't they offered a paying Company something

• Heart
Reactions: 5
whatever about an IRL event with goody bags etc and going with friends..
a zoom event ? for the love of god, LLL can sell anything, Im baffled.

Not sure anyone noticed but most posts fleeceya puts up-majority of the comments people make are all individually liked by a jeweller in Athlone??!! Just thought it was odd that they like or try to like every comment on her post?!

Reactions: 2
Not sure anyone noticed but most posts fleeceya puts up-majority of the comments people make are all individually liked by a jeweller in Athlone??!! Just thought it was odd that they like or try to like every comment on her post?!
It's something small accounts do to get noticed. Every person that had their comment liked by them will get the notification "xxxx jewelers liked your comment". They probably also hope Fleesa will notice them too

• Haha
Reactions: 2
It's something small accounts do to get noticed. Every person that had their comment liked by them will get the notification "xxxx jewelers liked your comment". They probably also hope Fleesa will notice them too
Ah ok thanks for clarifying 😊I was wondering what they were at!

Reactions: 1
My friend told me about the red jumper, went on for a nose, €60 far too much for me unfortunately.

She could sell snow to the Eskimo’s!!!! Bloody Zoom event … as someone else said whatever about a live event going with your friends for a laugh & get together - I confess we went to a show 🙈🙈🙈🙈 before we all majorly copped on to her

Pippa had Ventura come and decorate her house for Christmas and now Fleesa has Sandra doing hers....

Fleesa you'll NEVER be like Pippa. Pippa is nice and likable... you're a greedy, nasty c*nt

Reactions: 8
Tickets on sale…. Years🤔🤔 Linda had to correct her! “I knew it would be popular “ 🙄

View attachment 897476
To be fair I've made plenty of typos on IG myself...

She has 140k followers on IG, 214k on FB, getting almost 900 people isn't exactly popular or magic. Even if she gets the full 3000 people, that's only 30k, which is a lot of money, but she raised 120k last year. There's no way her sweatshirts will sell 90k to match what she did last year

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.