Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she actually used her Christmas tree as a fake background in her stories yesterday? It 100% looks like it when she’s pretending to sit on the floor

Reactions: 2
Has she actually used her Christmas tree as a fake background in her stories yesterday? It 100% looks like it when she’s pretending to sit on the floor
Queen Fleeceya is 100% fake anyway so nothing unusual about the carry on yesterday.

Reactions: 3
So, okay..........Zoom meeting that everyone has to wear PJ's etc. but you're not on camera unless agreed beforehand! What does that even mean?
So some sad fucker at home in PJ's looking at her and MR giddy on screen WTF

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wonder if pieta house and all the people who confided in her about suicide of family members or suicidal feelings know she was mocking those with mental health problems ???
Am I the only one who thinks its disgusting and an invasion of privacy with her sharing those messages? She is def reading here.
"No I in Team". She sickens me with her carry on BS.

Reactions: 11
Now she’s counting the number of people she’s saving…. The utter narcissism is off the charts !!!
She hasn’t put her hand in her pocket yet!!

We know charities do good work she has to point it out and ram it down people’s throats.. how else would everyone know what a saint she is? 🙄

Reactions: 8
I think she's a cult leader. She built her platform on pity... a bs story about being bullied. She tried that again with the HC and then a year later resharing the HC story on a podcast. She's attracting sympathetic people and then constantly telling them how good she is. What is so good about being paid by brands to give a discount code? Just before announcing raising funds for Pieta House she started talking about her mental health and how overwhelmed she is by being so busy with work... how is talking to your phone all day (by choice) hard work? Now she's talking about Pieta House every 5 seconds... "look how much you've raised" "buy tickets", "sad follower story", "look how much you raised", "look at how many people you are helping" "buy tickets"... over and over and over again. She's brain washing them into donating. All the while it's a pyjama party... to sell her pajamas and her sweatshirts. She gets off on her sheeple doing everything she says.... she's insane.

Reactions: 12
I think she's a cult leader. She built her platform on pity... a bs story about being bullied. She tried that again with the HC and then a year later resharing the HC story on a podcast. She's attracting sympathetic people and then constantly telling them how good she is. What is so good about being paid by brands to give a discount code? Just before announcing raising funds for Pieta House she started talking about her mental health and how overwhelmed she is by being so busy with work... how is talking to your phone all day (by choice) hard work? Now she's talking about Pieta House every 5 seconds... "look how much you've raised" "buy tickets", "sad follower story", "look how much you raised", "look at how many people you are helping" "buy tickets"... over and over and over again. She's brain washing them into donating. All the while it's a pyjama party... to sell her pajamas and her sweatshirts. She gets off on her sheeple doing everything she says.... she's insane.
100%, you’ve taken the words out of my mouth….she’s really milking it this week and as recent as a few minures ago she’s on again going about “the auld head” and pointing to her head, claiming she’s exhausted, it’s all been exasperated this week hugely. Like there’s people even on here that had no idea she suffered with mental health until her stories last night-I’m not claiming she doesn’t but it’s really been up’s these past few days

Reactions: 4
Once this fiasco of a PJ party is over I can guarantee she will never mention Pieta House again until next Christmas when she wants to wants to raise awareness only to benefit her own brand. Suicide affects people all year around Leesa!!

• Heart
Once this fiasco of a PJ party is over I can guarantee she will never mention Pieta House again until next Christmas when she wants to wants to raise awareness only to benefit her own brand. Suicide affects people all year around Leesa!!
I'm afraid it won't stop until just before Christmas. We still have to get through the sale of the ugly red sweatshirts and she's now got the idonate page open. You're right she won't mention Pieta House or any type of charity after the headlines of how much she raised.

Pieta House is incredibly important and many of her followers, and us here have had experiences with mental health issues, our own, or those of a loved one.... however, people have many things that touch our lives and charities that we give to. Very, very sadly there are countless charities and causes out there... cancers, heart conditions, childrens hospitals, diabetes, food banks... the list can go on and on and they all need help. People generally have a set amount that they are able to give to those causes near to them, and her constant barrage of "donate to me" donate to me" "look at the people you can help" DONATE DONATE DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes your head go 🤯🤯🤯🤯 It's brainwashing. Jaysus share your link a few times but not every 5 seconds.

I find it bizarre that she calls her followers an "army" ... she's the leader and they follow her instructions. It's all to make herself big and important. "Look what MY followers did! They support ME" Me, me, me, me.... that's all Fleesa knows

• Heart
So your special event is only special enough if you wear her PJs? Fleeca at her finest!!

I think she’ll make a show of herself like the last time she got drunk with M beauty (can’t think of his name)
She's a cunning and conniving woman, not an ounce of class or decorum. Just pure greed,a nasty trait to have in anyone.

Reactions: 9
I'm afraid it won't stop until just before Christmas. We still have to get through the sale of the ugly red sweatshirts and she's now got the idonate page open. You're right she won't mention Pieta House or any type of charity after the headlines of how much she raised.

Pieta House is incredibly important and many of her followers, and us here have had experiences with mental health issues, our own, or those of a loved one.... however, people have many things that touch our lives and charities that we give to. Very, very sadly there are countless charities and causes out there... cancers, heart conditions, childrens hospitals, diabetes, food banks... the list can go on and on and they all need help. People generally have a set amount that they are able to give to those causes near to them, and her constant barrage of "donate to me" donate to me" "look at the people you can help" DONATE DONATE DONATE!!!!!!!!!!!!! Makes your head go 🤯🤯🤯🤯 It's brainwashing. Jaysus share your link a few times but not every 5 seconds.

I find it bizarre that she calls her followers an "army" ... she's the leader and they follow her instructions. It's all to make herself big and important. "Look what MY followers did! They support ME" Me, me, me, me.... that's all Fleesa knows
And she’s hitler to the army

Reactions: 3
135 for that tray!?!? She's insane. Dunnes has nice mirrored trays for a 10er... or these nice mirror plates that are 4e... you can get Christmas bits and bobbles anywhere and put together a nice centerpiece. Fleesa thinks some magazine is coming to shoot her house... :rolleyes: Oh and how DARE Adaline send her the same thing twice! She should have a list of the freebees she sends Fleesa and make sure she doesn't send doubles of anything!

Launching pjs tomorrow night-what an absolute bleep. I keep reporting her as she’s making out its all about pieta-tonnes of stories sharing peoples personal stories (which I hope she got permission to do, don’t care if it’s anonymous, permission should be asked before screenshotting Fleeceya), constant links to pay to join the zoom or donate then bam 💥 oh lads I’m bursting to tell you, wait till you see what I’ll be wearing tomorrow night. I hope she’s gets plastered and makes a holy show of herself and that makes the headlines!!

• Haha
So ladies who’s going to take one for the team and join the party tomorrow night while live posting here!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So ladies who’s going to take one for the team and join the party tomorrow night while live posting here!!
I would but my excuse is I'm on antibiotics and pain (the good stuff 😉😉) so if I were to do it there's a great chance I'd be off my head 🤪🤪 let me think about it...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I knew the minute she started there was something to be gained by her. She gets
1) a headline
2) credit for other people’s money
3) chance to flog the last of her PJs….. plenty left but shifted now cos they’ve been ordered to be worn
4) live launch of new product with thousands watching and also mentioned with headlines

She is so cynical and utterly self centred. She couldn’t care less about those who need pieta house.Any time she’s on with the fake low voice, I know she’s up to something , looking for Pity. This week has been a new low. Leading up to Xmas and making sheeple feel pressured to buy pjs, buy perfume and Prosecco. And to donate ….

I have to say though, I used to feel sorry for the sheeple. When I read their messages tho I kinda lose respect for them… 23 1/2 hours of guessing. Christ almighty do they have no life? I love Charlotte tilbury make up, but I don’t get that excited about a new launch.
I think she has a load of older ladies who don’t really have a sense of style and buy what she tells them to cos they don’t know what to wear otherwise. It’s obvious cos they buy whatever they’re told….
And then she packages the rubbish and sends it back and wears her BT gear…. Kinda tragic, but do the sheeple deserve to be pitied or laughed at?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.