Lisa's Lust List #12 “Dad says this” and “Chris says that” no one else to talk to, coz Fleesa is a tw..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The farce of the pjs and prosecco night where PH hasn't mentioned it should be enough to warrant as to where exactly that money went and how much Fleesa copped off with. The cloud round the spot prizes is dodgy as duck.

400k she made last year, just think about that 400k. Some one def needs to take a closer look at Fleesa McGowan.

Reactions: 4
Thanks for the lovely welcome home ladies ❤ It's amazing to be home and to be with our family 🥰 I took a proper break from my phone... so much to catch up on here! I looks like nothing has changed with Fleesa in the last few days. She's still a greedy bleep :ROFLMAO:

I saw her grid post today.... her OOTD is all bits from shops she doesn't work with. Will her sheeple EVER learn?? The boots she has on are from & other stories, yet Murphy's has the same ones. She never wears what she flogs. I'm off to burn my spanx now that she owns a pair :sick:
Yayyy you're back online...missed you 😘

Something has just hit me there, I've had a brainwave (doesn't happen often)
When I was in hospital in UHL last Christmas I had a fantastic roommate which was really nice considering we spent Christmas day together and rang in the new year together BUT her occupation is Inland Revenue. I won't disclose what department but I am due to give her a buzz Friday/ Saturday ( yes fleesa I'm one of those ppl that makes friends and usually friends for life..jealous??)
So I must ask her about the whole disclosing income etc..and she's not a regular pencil pusher she's over a particular department..but it may be interesting to see what she says 🤔 😏 😉

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Isn’t it strange how none of the others shared or promoted her p j tit show? Not even the Offaly huns? Or PH? Why is that do we think?

Reactions: 11
Isn’t it strange how none of the others shared or promoted her p j tit show? Not even the Offaly huns? Or PH? Why is that do we think?
Well no one likes her for a start. But it's very strange I agree. Something is not right here.

The farce of the pjs and prosecco night where PH hasn't mentioned it should be enough to warrant as to where exactly that money went and how much Fleesa copped off with. The cloud round the spot prizes is dodgy as duck.

400k she made last year, just think about that 400k. Some one def needs to take a closer look at Fleesa McGowan.
The sweatshirt supposedly sold out and the disaster pj party is over... yet no mention of how much was raised? No mention of PH since she "sold out" her sweatshirts? :unsure: Very, very suspect...

Wasn't it over 600k that she made in 2020? That's a ton of money to make flogging... after saying she just couldn't flog when people are losing jobs and business... it just wouldn't be right... Fleesa's words...

Reactions: 9
So it seems that if you for example are having a church collection you need a Garda permit. The gathering of donations via credit/debit cards is not yet regulated by law.
But it has a code of conduct it asks those gathering to adhere to.

They call it face to face fundraising but it covers all card taking donations.

They call it face to face fundraising but it covers all card taking donations.

The approach is supposed to be non agressive.
Shouldn’t ask for donations after 9 p m.
They should take care to ensure their behaviour represents in a dignified way the charity.
They should be aware of vulnerable donors (ahem.. do sheeple count?)

Attachments

Reactions: 6
2022 could spell the end of this one and her peddling. I wish Joe Duffy or some one would let this be aired or written about cos its dodgy as duck. Tattle needs to shared on so many platforms to out these greedy fuckers. Yes we witch and say tit on here but ffs, these cunts have no accountability and that's why thiscsites and others exist.

People are bleeping fed up of Influencers and their like.

Reactions: 11
2022 could spell the end of this one and her peddling. I wish Joe Duffy or some one would let this be aired or written about cos its dodgy as duck. Tattle needs to shared on so many platforms to out these greedy fuckers. Yes we witch and say tit on here but ffs, these cunts have no accountability and that's why thiscsites and others exist.

People are bleeping fed up of Influencers and their like.
💯 agree with this. I don't understand why they aren't regulated or held accountable it's a total free for all for them they get away with everything

Reactions: 8
Any other job that involves taking in large sums of money is regulated and rightly so. The whole advertising industry is regulated but the ASAI is either too lazy or toothless to do anything. I think a journo with enough info will be the one to lift the lid. I don’t get it tho…it’s one thing for the press to turn a blind eye to shady dealings but the way they idolise them and applaud every mundane thing they do and highlight ‘trolls’ but refuse to look behind the negative commentary

All the businesses who donated vouchers and cash for the raffle must be rightly annoyed to have had the raffle conducted so clandestinely!!! As a previous poster said she only shared message from two people who acknowledged their win. If she had so many prizes why are others not sending messages. It’s all very odd, surely it should have been held live and results published in some form. If she was worried about GDPR should have got their name as well as their email address when registering for the ‘live’. As we have seen before with her she doesn’t think stuff through and just covers it up or never mentions it again.

Reactions: 8
All the businesses who donated vouchers and cash for the raffle must be rightly annoyed to have had the raffle conducted so clandestinely!!! As a previous poster said she only shared message from two people who acknowledged their win. If she had so many prizes why are others not sending messages. It’s all very odd, surely it should have been held live and results published in some form. If she was worried about GDPR should have got their name as well as their email address when registering for the ‘live’. As we have seen before with her she doesn’t think stuff through and just covers it up or never mentions it again.
Its all very strange - it was me that mentioned about only 2 people messaging about winning
Surely the sponsors of rhe prizes thought they would get some exposure too by donating prizes

It just reminds me of when she got a voucher to gift to her followers and she kept it herself - I'd say these prizes are the same

Also very strange PH hasn't acknowledged any of the emails from people on here who shared concerns about the live and transparency of the whole thing

Last year she kept telling us about the date she was handing over the donation and the amount this year we have no idea of what was raised after the live ended

Reactions: 5
Its all very strange - it was me that mentioned about only 2 people messaging about winning
Surely the sponsors of rhe prizes thought they would get some exposure too by donating prizes

It just reminds me of when she got a voucher to gift to her followers and she kept it herself - I'd say these prizes are the same

Also very strange PH hasn't acknowledged any of the emails from people on here who shared concerns about the live and transparency of the whole thing

Last year she kept telling us about the date she was handing over the donation and the amount this year we have no idea of what was raised after the live ended
Her silence on how much was raised is very strange and the whole "raffle" is very suspect. Something very crooked seems to be going on here...

I wouldn't expect PH to respond. Money is being raised for them and it would be very bad for them to speak out about Lisa's "fundraiser"... no matter how they feel about it. If they say it was the shitshow that it was, people could think "oh look they speak negatively about those that fundraise for them" and they could lose donations that way. It's horrible, but in the end a lot of people will be helped. PH is really stuck between a rock and a hard place with Fleesa

I would imagine PH need to be very careful here - It was mentioned by someone previously that if she donates the funds raised through her company then she gets tax relief on it as a charitable donation, and if they accept it as a corporate donation when they know it’s not, aren’t they helping commit fraud? They do fab work but they are a mess internally so I’m not surprised they haven’t responded.

Reactions: 10
I know they cannot comment but a confirmation of receipt and some BS about appreciation of feedback would cover it
I would still donate to them directly as I have done for years

My god those globes she had on her eyes last night did nothing for her!! Under her eyes today 👀👀👀worst I’ve ever seen them

Reactions: 2
My god those globes she had on her eyes last night did nothing for her!! Under her eyes today 👀👀👀worst I’ve ever seen them
Does she even use them? Sure doesn't she have a bathroom full of every product under the sun as well.. Although they're probably hereditary in her case. She just a selling commodity really for companies. I can't imagine her out scrubbing her windows somehow with truwash, I'd say she gets the window cleaner to do it instead.

I would imagine PH need to be very careful here - It was mentioned by someone previously that if she donates the funds raised through her company then she gets tax relief on it as a charitable donation, and if they accept it as a corporate donation when they know it’s not, aren’t they helping commit fraud? They do fab work but they are a mess internally so I’m not surprised they haven’t responded.
I don't think PH has anything to worry about in how Fleesa fills out her taxes. It isn't their concern what she does with the receipt they give her. She is selling her sweatshirts to raise money, so her business is involved, if they received a cheque from her business.

I honestly don't know what they could respond to some complaints or concerns about her fundraiser. They haven't even received any money from her yet, didn't ask her to do it or have any involvement in the even. If I were them I have no idea what I could say in response. "Sorry you feel that way, we have not received money from Lisa's Lust List"? It's not their fault a nasty c*nt decided to use them to make herself look good... but they will benefit from it in a very big way.... crappy position for them to be in.

Another free night in the Hyatt!!!
I’m sure she’ll have great craic tonight out with her “friends” 😆

Charities have every right not to accept donations from a source that is unsavoury. For example, Gallagher, the cigarette giant can’t give away money as companies won’t touch it as it is seen to be so evil! PH could
Distance themselves from the tit show that happened simply due to the alcohol involved. It would be hard to say no to any funding but it’s part of being transparent. Which some charities in the past have failed to be. It’s very very strange that she hasn’t mentioned it though. Can someone message her and ask what happened about the raffle?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.