Lisa’s Lust List #11 Four stories killing me but will keep going for the sheepies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
that UP offer open to all!! no need for 'her' link
maybe the lipolysis but the 30% open to all
Is there a code does anyone know to buy direct?

I have to laugh at the story about her make up artist following her around The Liberties. Did she choose the location to be relatable? I’d say the people who live and work there had a good laugh at the entourage that day and won’t be queuing up to buy her wares either.
Isn’t her favourite hotel in the liberties?!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Is there a code does anyone know to buy direct?
No code.... 30% discount is applied at checkout. Another Fleesa "exclusive" :rolleyes:

Anything think she'll blast UP for this? Think she would dare treat Pippa's team like she does others? I'm sure Pippa said in her stories yesterday that BF sales start today...

It's all just a marketing scheme... spend minimum of 40 to get a free lipgloss :rolleyes: The gloss probably is 2.50 to produce and you don't get a choice in colour... sheeple say baaahhhh

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No code.... 30% discount is applied at checkout. Another Fleesa "exclusive" :rolleyes:

Anything think she'll blast UP for this? Think she would dare treat Pippa's team like she does others? I'm sure Pippa said in her stories yesterday that BF sales start today...

It's all just a marketing scheme... spend minimum of 40 to get a free lipgloss :rolleyes: The gloss probably is 2.50 to produce and you don't get a choice in colour... sheeple say baaahhhh
Yeah not bothered with the lip gloss but I like the 10 piece pallet

Reactions: 1
Lanai blow hairdryer being flogged by sabby (Sabrina hill) €10 off, thought this was exclusive to fleeceyas followers a few days ago for 24 HOURS only??!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🤪🤪

Lanai blow hairdryer being flogged by sabby (Sabrina hill) €10 off, thought this was exclusive to fleeceyas followers a few days ago for 24 HOURS only??!!🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🙄🙄🤪🤪
Lanaiblo has been giving different floggers a 10e code for 24 hours only on different days, Fleesa had it one day, I saw Style Fairy the other day... now it's Sabby's day

It's a pretty smart way to do it. One ad per flogger allows for them to use a lot more floggers and get a lot of different eyes on their product. But it's way over priced for a hair dryer... not even 10 off would make me want to buy it. I'm happy with the one I have that cost 29.99

Lanaiblo has been giving different floggers a 10e code for 24 hours only on different days, Fleesa had it one day, I saw Style Fairy the other day... now it's Sabby's day

It's a pretty smart way to do it. One ad per flogger allows for them to use a lot more floggers and get a lot of different eyes on their product. But it's way over priced for a hair dryer... not even 10 off would make me want to buy it. I'm happy with the one I have that cost 29.99
Agree! Sabby was on as their BA saying it’s on now until Monday so it’s their Black Friday weekend offer🙄she’s plugging it as their BA. Sometimes when something is flogged by so many floggers it’s off putting to be honest-spotlight springs to mind!!

Reactions: 7
Agree! Sabby was on as their BA saying it’s on now until Monday so it’s their Black Friday weekend offer🙄she’s plugging it as their BA. Sometimes when something is flogged by so many floggers it’s off putting to be honest-spotlight springs to mind!!
Ohhh maybe they have made Sabby a BA and not Fleesa :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh Fleesa will be RAGING when she sees that! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I'm with you... when I see all the floggers flogging the same thing it turns me off it. I've been a very happy Oral B customer for years.... the floggers can keep their spotlight.

• Heart
Why can't she give us some info on what is happening on the night? Are we going to watch Lisa eat and drink!!!! So on top of the 10.00 people will have to donate also, a few weeks before Christmas??

It would be different in a party setting as you have the atmosphere but on Zoom???

Why can't she give us some info on what is happening on the night? Are we going to watch Lisa eat and drink!!!! So on top of the 10.00 people will have to donate also, a few weeks before Christmas??

It would be different in a party setting as you have the atmosphere but on Zoom???
I believe she said Mark Rodgers will teach a tik tok dance :ROFLMAO:, they'll teach you how to make a cocktail and I believe someone is singing? My 12 year old teaches me tic toc dances... jaysus if she paid me 1000e I wouldn't watch her do a any kind of dance. I can't see her target audience being excited to learn a tic tok....you can google cocktail recipes.

You're spot on... very different atmosphere.

To put tickets on a site that charges fees is ridiculous.

I believe she said Mark Rodgers will teach a tik tok dance :ROFLMAO:, they'll teach you how to make a cocktail and I believe someone is singing? My 12 year old teaches me tic toc dances... jaysus if she paid me 1000e I wouldn't watch her do a any kind of dance. I can't see her target audience being excited to learn a tic tok....you can google cocktail recipes.

You're spot on... very different atmosphere.

To put tickets on a site that charges fees is ridiculous.
The person doing the drinks is Marks husband.

Someone on FB asked what was happening and she ignored them. Silly cow.

Reactions: 4
If anyone ever needed a makeover it’s Fleeceya, that long layered curly blow dry is dated now, then the debs updo she was rocking is a no no too. Her hai colour is too dark, it’s too harsh, she needs to think about softening it. She’s 50 now when she’s 60 is she going to be rocking a full head of black hair???

So it’s €10 now? I though she said it would be €5….. oh god looking at her gummy smile for an hour getting pissed and irritating all around her. And then days of the humble brag in her faux gentle voice saying how great her followers are- until the next time she has to slap them down and make a show of them for not addressing Queen Fleeceya correctly

Reactions: 9
I think the whole thing is off after seeing the poster last night. Considering it’s raising money for such a serious cause couldn’t she tone it down a bit? Prosecco and pizza! I can imagine the carry on. I just find it tacky and self promoting. I’m sure loads of money will be raised but there are better ways.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.