Lisa’s Lust List #11 Four stories killing me but will keep going for the sheepies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she’s charging €60 for her jumpers? Are they even recycled material?

Reactions: 1
Chelsea you’re a dogs body sending all those messages!! Sells out😂😂😂😂that’s hilarious when you’re sitting on huge amount of stock 🤪

she thinks she’s special coz Pippa dm’d her, Pippa is in it for the money Lisa so don’t count yourself special in any way-Pippa knows you’d sell you’re granny so hence why shes happy for you to flog UP. Thought you used GOSH and it was the BEST???😒

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread suggestion:
Fleeceya’s lies do stink but you’ve got to use my link, having chats with dad coz I’m going mad!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
If someone sent that message, and I highly doubt they did, she’d be the very moron on thanking her. Thanks fleeceya for letting me spend my money to line your pockets.
Eh, why are they thanking her when they buy products, they paid for it, right?

I think it’s teaching fever pitch… fleeceyas sheep are about to line up to drink the cool aid

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Is the tide turning on this one? She’s defo levelling off with the hysteria. Me thinks people are slowly waking up.

Reactions: 2
that UP offer open to all!! no need for 'her' link
maybe the lipolysis but the 30% open to all

Reactions: 4
I don't understand why she is delaying the navy & white sweater launch. She has already delayed the lotions. It is a sign of her inexperience in the area and will be the start of her downfall. Has Linda any experience in retail?

Who is going to buy them in January/February time? These are sales months and the in-between stage. Why sit on stock till say the end of February end of March? I said before she was going to fast launching products and it will bite her. Stick to one thing first and grow that.

Pippa has buying power at this stage and has built up her brand, people know it. How many know Lisa outside of her followers? 60.00 is just too much for a logo in front of a jumper. It is the kind of jumper that you will either love or hate.

Her ego is telling her that her followers will buy but this is not guaranteed. Side by side with Pippa and they look awful.

If you look at say Lisa Jordan and the Style Fairy, they went the safest route with her clotheslines, doing a collab with a well know company, as clothing wasn't their main business area. Why does Lisa think she can do it on her own.

I wonder did Gails Rails beat her by partnering up with Pamela Scott first? I thought Richard was great friends with her? Why go alone into a market you have no experience with?

Reactions: 8
I don't understand why she is delaying the navy & white sweater launch. She has already delayed the lotions. It is a sign of her inexperience in the area and will be the start of her downfall. Has Linda any experience in retail?

Who is going to buy them in January/February time? These are sales months and the in-between stage. Why sit on stock till say the end of February end of March? I said before she was going to fast launching products and it will bite her. Stick to one thing first and grow that.

Pippa has buying power at this stage and has built up her brand, people know it. How many know Lisa outside of her followers? 60.00 is just too much for a logo in front of a jumper. It is the kind of jumper that you will either love or hate.

Her ego is telling her that her followers will buy but this is not guaranteed. Side by side with Pippa and they look awful.

If you look at say Lisa Jordan and the Style Fairy, they went the safest route with her clotheslines, doing a collab with a well know company, as clothing wasn't their main business area. Why does Lisa think she can do it on her own.

I wonder did Gails Rails beat her by partnering up with Pamela Scott first? I thought Richard was great friends with her? Why go alone into a market you have no experience with?
You raise some very good points here. I am guessing the delay of the jumpers is because they are the same as Pippa’s and she doesn’t want to be accused of selling them at €60 when Pippa’s are €35? I don’t know what the issue with the lotions is.

Reactions: 1
You raise some very good points here. I am guessing the delay of the jumpers is because they are the same as Pippa’s and she doesn’t want to be accused of selling them at €60 when Pippa’s are €35? I don’t know what the issue with the lotions is.
I wonder will she still work with Human and Kind when she starts flogging her own lotions and potions ? She got rid of Jenny Glow fairly fast when her "own" paint stripper went on sale.

• Haha
She reckoned with the lotions that the boxes or whatever they are comin in werent up to her exacting standards

• Haha
Reactions: 3
that UP offer open to all!! no need for 'her' link
maybe the lipolysis but the 30% open to all
Don’t understand at all why she keeps saying the discount is just for her girls and just to use her link when that’s not true! Are people allowed just to lie about a “deal”? Is there no accountability on IG? 😒

Reactions: 6

Screenshot_20211125-084732_Facebook.jpg

She's not selling them because they are not in the country... Fleesa's own words on her FB page. She's using mental health as an excuse on IG for sympathy and to raise more for Pieta House so her brand gets more exposure in the media when the story comes out "Lisa's Lust List sweatshirts raise xxxx for Pieta House". She hasn't even mentioned the zoom or shared the fundraising page with her FB followers. I don't know why she ignores FB. She likes IG because she can lie on her stories and they disappear after 24 hours

You're 100% right it would be mad to miss the Christmas sales and hold off until the New Year when sales are slower. If she had an brain cells in that head of hers she'd do what Gails Rails is and have do pre order. She's way too conceited to worry about selling against Pippa... she just doesn't have the product here. They are too expensive and the logo is not for everyone... Pippa's are way nicer and already sold out!

I'm sure Lisa is fuming that PS did a collaboration with Gails Rails. I think that's why Lisa used them for her photoshoot. Fleesa can't have GR getting a free photoshoot from Richard... Fleesa had to one up her and do a full photoshoot with models :rolleyes: Did you notice Fleesa is wearing GR's denim shirt? She was on her stories showing the "cowboy" shoulder detail and where the button is on the sleeve... EXACTLY like GR's. Fleesa said "there's no label, it's a sample and should be here for the 29th" Is she stealing GR's shirt? Did PS buy too much? Something weird is going on there

Reactions: 4
I have to laugh at the story about her make up artist following her around The Liberties. Did she choose the location to be relatable? I’d say the people who live and work there had a good laugh at the entourage that day and won’t be queuing up to buy her wares either.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.