Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She won’t be self isolating, and she’ll slip up and mention or show it at some point and then either say she doesn’t have to for some made up reason or just pretend it’s fine and go about her usual life.

I think you have to know someone’s address to report them and I guess you just report it to the police?

No mention of it so far....you’d think she would talk about it. Suppose she’s too busy having a fun day opening PR samples 🙄

She's really trying to avoid mentioning self isolation :ROFLMAO:
I know!!! I don’t know why she just doesn’t address the elephant in the room. Even something like “exciting two weeks ahead at home as I’m quarantining after my holiday”. I would have so much respect for her. They are the rules!!!! Be open about following them.

Reactions: 4
I saw in her latest video she had a friend there but i guess she could be isolating with them 🤷‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don't understand what Apple get out of that? I would have thought their marketing was strong enough to not need influencers.
I understand it for channels that review apple products etc but she's flogging makeup, not really relevant to what the watch could do for people.

This is driving me crazy. I worked with her back in the day and know so much **** stuff about her. She is not the person she pretends to be. Used to be nice (but lively) and now it appears that money has taken over. How come that Armani makeup is suddenly the best stuff going after claiming that other vichy stuff has transformed her skin - in the same blooming day! Today we have two lipsticks - one from Lisa Eldridge 'who produces the best lipsticks ever' then we have VB range - again the dogs bloody bollocks. Lets skip to the house IG and we see 'anthropologie' suddenly sell her 'most commented on drinking glasses ever' but she purchased them in tk max. Confusing or what. Like most IG idiots, she is not the person she pretends to be. Look closely for the #ads, #gifted, #collaborations #paid for sh*t that she thinls we can all afford. So much disrespect for products - I really do hope that these companies see the light. And for Apple?? what is that about? Why would they even do that? did we ever see her use an apple watch or an apple product. Perhaps she could arrange for granny Doris to receive a phone from Apple and then we could hear from her each day!!! This is complete bo**cks

• Heart
Reactions: 3
This is driving me crazy. I worked with her back in the day and know so much **** stuff about her. She is not the person she pretends to be. Used to be nice (but lively) and now it appears that money has taken over. How come that Armani makeup is suddenly the best stuff going after claiming that other vichy stuff has transformed her skin - in the same blooming day! Today we have two lipsticks - one from Lisa Eldridge 'who produces the best lipsticks ever' then we have VB range - again the dogs bloody bollocks. Lets skip to the house IG and we see 'anthropologie' suddenly sell her 'most commented on drinking glasses ever' but she purchased them in tk max. Confusing or what. Like most IG idiots, she is not the person she pretends to be. Look closely for the #ads, #gifted, #collaborations #paid for sh*t that she thinls we can all afford. So much disrespect for products - I really do hope that these companies see the light. And for Apple?? what is that about? Why would they even do that? did we ever see her use an apple watch or an apple product. Perhaps she could arrange for granny Doris to receive a phone from Apple and then we could hear from her each day!!! This is complete bo**cks
Ooh, spill the ☕ please 😂

Reactions: 3
Just sort of half watched the Liberty xmas advent calendar. Bergamot is pronounced Bergamo not Bergamot - like Merlot, the t being silent (check out Overheard in Waitrose). It was a pants production from someone who claims to have a Drama (with English) degree. Read the drama (I want to be on the stage, 'begs to be on Strictly all the time'). She is an IG performer - yes - A BLOOMIN PERFORMER ! Everytime you purchase something, she is putting money in her back pocket but is a complete sham in terms of what she actually endorses. The whole IG is ridiculous!! She weaves a web of lies about her family - ASK ABOUT HER MUM!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Just sort of half watched the Liberty xmas advent calendar. Bergamot is pronounced Bergamo not Bergamot - like Merlot, the t being silent (check out Overheard in Waitrose). It was a pants production from someone who claims to have a Drama (with English) degree. Read the drama (I want to be on the stage, 'begs to be on Strictly all the time'). She is an IG performer - yes - A BLOOMIN PERFORMER ! Everytime you purchase something, she is putting money in her back pocket but is a complete sham in terms of what she actually endorses. The whole IG is ridiculous!! She weaves a web of lies about her family - ASK ABOUT HER MUM!
Ah you can’t leave us hanging like that!

I must say, I wrote a comment in lockdown on this page raving about her but I’m very close to unfollowing. I had unfollowed before but in lockdown I felt she was really entertaining and I genuinely loved the lives etc but like someone just said... anything she gets sent is the best even after saying another brand was the best.

Also I do prefer that genuine makeup artists are sent products etc rather than an influencer but the amount of stuff she gets is crazy!! I’m a bit jealous to be honest, imagine coming home to all that makeup all the time!!

also in some lives / unboxing before I’m sure I’ve heard her mention something about someone sorted certain brands to her or being on a list. Do instagrammers sign up to get on pr lists? Hope that question makes sense not sure if anyone remembers her saying something that made me think she had to ask to be on the pr list??

Reactions: 2
Ooo please spill!! I’ve heard a few other people say they’ve worked with her and said she seems like she’s changed. I always thought the way she suddenly left benefits seemed a bit suspicious

She left Benefit in order to make more money. Benefit kept her on for certain jobs and she wasnt allowed to advertise certain things for a full year - like mascara and brow stuff because she was previously known as 'Mrs Brow'. However, the blatant continual lack of #ad or #gifted or #aff is starting to cause problems because the ASA are involved - hence the sudden need to tell us where stuff is coming from. Hands rapped moment. Everything that she endorses is a blatant ad that she is personally benefiting (ha!) from. I am shocked at the naivety of people who purchase via IG and its so called 'experts'. If you want to find a real MUA or a Home Account - there are plenty of more honest people out there

Reactions: 10