Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s doing an AMA on her stories. Why do I feel like she asked herself those questions? She’s a makeup artist... surely the first things her followers ask wouldn’t be about Theo and if she misses her Dad?

I thought the same thing as Exhausted Pigeon re the colourful flowers!
I would want my Mum AND Dad. definitely questions she asked herself

Reactions: 1
So back to the 'I'm sooo tired guys after the 'fun' day doing lots of 'fun' things for future 'fun' stuff with Lorraine. Just wondering - if LPD wears a swimming costume underneath her clothes because she finds them so much more comfortable than normal underwear, how the devil does she go to the loo? You have to take everything off if you need the toilet or is she doing that side swipe thing where you take the 'gusset' to one side and pee. Lets hope she is not adding to the odour with this rather unusal attire. I dont know of anyone who wears a swimming costume unless they are going swimming!! The pong must be quite strange but hopefully covering up with all the bathing and the perfume dousing

So back to the 'I'm sooo tired guys after the 'fun' day doing lots of 'fun' things for future 'fun' stuff with Lorraine. Just wondering - if LPD wears a swimming costume underneath her clothes because she finds them so much more comfortable than normal underwear, how the devil does she go to the loo? You have to take everything off if you need the toilet or is she doing that side swipe thing where you take the 'gusset' to one side and pee. Lets hope she is not adding to the odour with this rather unusal attire. I dont know of anyone who wears a swimming costume unless they are going swimming!! The pong must be quite strange but hopefully covering up with all the bathing and the perfume dousing
The list of things in her “busy day” included yoga, getting her nails done and a call with Liberty London...are influencers really that out of touch with reality that they think this is a busy morning?! Most people are up at 6 to get their kids ready for school, tidy the house, get themselves ready and go to work!

Absolutely cannot stand how she sucks her teeth when she talks - constantly sounds like she has a dry mouth and needs a glass of water 🤢 I think her new teeth are a bit too big for her face.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just watched her latest eye thing with Urban Decay but still feel that its a bit tacky, a bit dirty with those nails and the swimming costume. Also there has been some critisim about the dialogue and the action - not the best really - she always goes to the smokey eye thing or an ombre eye - oh bollocks - what is that? Just selling the damn eye shadow. Caroline Hyrons (Lisas best mate) is currently being slagged for not declaring #Ad's #collaborations #deals and all the crap and someone has said Lisa does the same. The flowers and the make up 'gifted' by the PR people. Sorry - are we that daft????

Reactions: 3
Glad she is off on holiday although buying 13 bottles of alcohol at the airport seems rather excessive. Must be going with loads of friends that or she has a serious problem!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She’s in Greece at the moment, looks like one of the islands. I bet she won’t be isolating when she comes back like the irresponsible Covidiot she is.

• Angry
I thought she said she was going to EYEBEEFFFAAA? Looked a bit rough on insta earlier and sounded it too. Probably consumed all the alcohol last night whilst having a fun time again

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Does anyone else think her hair always looks an absolute state? The GHD ad she’s obviously just backcombed and messed it up (even more than usual) to then brush it out! How’s that an ad showing how it works and the end result looks rubbish!

Does anyone else think her hair always looks an absolute state? The GHD ad she’s obviously just backcombed and messed it up (even more than usual) to then brush it out! How’s that an ad showing how it works and the end result looks rubbish!
I think she looks a state full stop. The hair, the skin, the teeth, the ridiculous nails, the clothes, the general 'dirtiness' of her appearance. I find her ridiculous!

Now on the second part of the holiday - so all the GHD stuff was filmed last week along with boxes and codes but can anyone tell me, if she has mentioned the place where she is staying as @martimus blah blah blah does that mean that this second week is a gift from someone?? Or is she just mentioning it in the hope of getting a free 20 rounds of drinks in the bar??

Her cold sore looks painful. 😳
it looks terrible - not sure if I had one I would be posting pix of it - especially if my income relied on my skills as a make up artist. Better to say 'guess what guys, I have the most terrible cold sore but I have it concealed!'

On her way home from Greece. There’s no way she’ll have the audacity not to quarantine.....surely??

Well Zakynthos is on the list so she would be pretty stupid to break the rules and post about it on Insta but i would not be surprise in the slightest!

Here's the guidance Lisa. You can also find it on the government website. This rather puts a stop on shopping, dog walking, nails, having people round, visiting people, going to the pub, working as a MUA. Oh hang on! You can perhaps put a claim into that charity that you raised so much money for - the one that helps people in the beauty industry who are unable to work due to Covid. These rules also apply to Theo and all your mates who were at the villa in Zakynthos. I bet she reads Tattle and we see no mention of self isolation or any footage of the normal stuff that she gets up to.

You should self-isolate in one place for the full self-isolation period, where you can have food and other necessities delivered, and stay away from others. You must self-isolate at the address you provided on the public health passenger locator form.
You should not have visitors, including friends and family, unless they are providing:
  • emergency assistance
  • care or assistance, including personal care
  • medical assistance
  • veterinary services
  • certain critical public services
You cannot go out to work or school or visit public areas. You should not go shopping. If you require help buying groceries, other shopping or picking up medication, you should ask friends or relatives or order a delivery. In England, you must only exercise within your home or garden. You cannot leave your home to walk your dog. You will need to ask friends or relatives to help you with this.

Reactions: 2