Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EnterNameHerePls

I might be going soft, but this Christmas may have actually changed my outlook on LPD. Her efforts to spread Christmas cheer, her beauty box donations to the hospital ward, her roast potato recipe donation, her efforts to help those alone on Christmas not feel so alone as best she could, I think it’s a lot more than other so-called influencers have done. I think that’s a glimmer of old LPD coming back and I liked it. I thought her 21 Bottles reel was just a bit of fun, embarrassing, yes, but it’s always embarrassing when you poke fun at yourself. I’ve enjoyed her content this Christmas.

*waits with baited breath for the slap from fellow Tattlers* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SARAHDOESIT

She left Benefit in order to make more money. Benefit kept her on for certain jobs and she wasnt allowed to advertise certain things for a full year - like mascara and brow stuff because she was previously known as 'Mrs Brow'. However, the blatant continual lack of #ad or #gifted or #aff is starting to cause problems because the ASA are involved - hence the sudden need to tell us where stuff is coming from. Hands rapped moment. Everything that she endorses is a blatant ad that she is personally benefiting (ha!) from. I am shocked at the naivety of people who purchase via IG and its so called 'experts'. If you want to find a real MUA or a Home Account - there are plenty of more honest people out there

Reactions: 10

Shineyshine

VIP Member
Just saw her stories, she is so misleading, she first said she bought all those Chanel beauty products but then ads a "gifted" and she doesn't even know what the bags have 🙄.
I have seen so many of these beggar getting Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury products all the time that it put me off if wanting to buy anything from them evwr again, now those brands give chav's vibes, like "why should I pay for it if everyone is getting it for free?“
I think you’re being very generous when you say she’s “misleading”, I’d call it lying!

I totally agree with you about brands as well. Chanel presumably brand themselves as prestige. Well I beg to differ when they’re giving it away to people who look like they’ve just rolled out of bed and can’t be bothered to make any effort whatsoever to even showcase the products nicely when they are gifted them. Why should we go out and pay top dollar?

• Heart
Reactions: 9

SARAHDOESIT

So this evening you are raising your eyebrows and huffing and puffing about the government possibly closing beauty salons, pubs, restaurants and clubs and non essential shops again this coming week. Just remember that its irresponsible actions that mean that this country is now on its economic knees - yes literally on the brink of disaster. Lockdown isnt something that is taken lightly. It doesnt matter which party is in charge. Its happening because irresponsible people continue to flout the rules; does a visit to Zakynthos with no quarantine ring a bell LPD? how about all your mates round to your house for a party, and all those family members in and out of your house when they should not have been, first time around? I just hope that one of your family members isnt admitted to hospital just after the last ventilator has been given to another patient. Then you might start to support this second lockdown and not react like its some sort of inconvenience to your instagram business. I have lost someone to covid. I hope you never do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

SARAHDOESIT

So '5 Faves of the Week' is actually 'The stuff that has just landed and I'm going to recommend because I get paid for it'! How can you label something as a 5 Fave when you have only just unboxed it?? The lack of clarity about ADs, Gifted, Affiliated is beyond comprehension. I do hope someone picks up on this in the ASA

Reactions: 8

hanlosc

These wedding anniversary posts! Does she think they're Beyoncé and Jay-Z? I quite like her some of the time but had to mute her for now. As for the weird plait across her forehead during their party 😰 sweating just thinking about it

• Haha

Bezzzz

Those are different nails at the start vs the end of the living proof ad…. Of course your fresh hair looks great - it’s just been done 😏

• Wow
  • Haha

Forthepicsonly

I genuinely like Lisa on IG but my god she buys so much stuff - constantly! I know she gives a lot away and seems very generous with what she receives from brands, but I think I’d find that many belongings truly stressful.

Reactions: 7

Freddie_fanz

So I really like her, but each Monday (and just watching it is what has made me write this) she does 5 favourites and they are NEVER marked as #AD or #gifted even though there’s a lipstick on there today which was definitely gifted so that’s my first ever rant on here done.

Reactions: 6

EnterNameHerePls

So this evening you are raising your eyebrows and huffing and puffing about the government possibly closing beauty salons, pubs, restaurants and clubs and non essential shops again this coming week. Just remember that its irresponsible actions that mean that this country is now on its economic knees - yes literally on the brink of disaster. Lockdown isnt something that is taken lightly. It doesnt matter which party is in charge. Its happening because irresponsible people continue to flout the rules; does a visit to Zakynthos with no quarantine ring a bell LPD? how about all your mates round to your house for a party, and all those family members in and out of your house when they should not have been, first time around? I just hope that one of your family members isnt admitted to hospital just after the last ventilator has been given to another patient. Then you might start to support this second lockdown and not react like its some sort of inconvenience to your instagram business. I have lost someone to covid. I hope you never do.
Well fucking said! Huffing about restrictions whilst being part of the problem.

Sarah W

I used to really enjoy her stories but since leaving benefit she just seems to be all about the freebies. She thinks everything is AMAZING, it makes me doubt that the reviews are honest. The videos where she unboxes things i find vulgar she comes across like she's just bragging about what she gets sent.

SARAHDOESIT

She could of course tell everyone to make sure they observe the new rules to get us all back on track as quickly as possible. Instead she says ‘what can I say?’ Like someone ordered this pandemic just to spoil her fun???

• Angry

Exhausted Pigeon

VIP Member
I really like GHD products but I see she's been gifted the new cordless ones on top of everything else they've given her.

Still boils my piss that when she forgot hers when she went to America, they gifted her a new pair FOR A FEW DAYS! Did I mention that really boiled my piss!

Sarah W

I do wonder if the influencer bubble will soon burst. Surely with the current climate and brands seeming to be more conscious of their impact on the environment that they may start to rethink how they advertise. There is absolutely no need for the likes of Lisa to be gifted £1000s worth of products from huge brands like John Lewis, just for her to upload a 20 second story. I really do hope that if these brands have learnt anything that is to respect their loyal customers rather than greedy influencers.

I think the point is that she behaves irresponsibly. She has had many parties at her home since the lockdown rules were relaxed including dinner parties, drinking parties and this weekend she has had a number of different friends around on two consequtive nights. The first night were the swimming friends (they had a fun night, with the fun hangover the next day) followed by the fun drinking day/night organised by more friends and included some that had travelled a distance to be there. More fun hangovers today to add to the Sunday of joy. You cannot change your support bubble on a daily basis! In addition, she went away for a long weekend abroad and should have been self isolating when she got back. We saw her going out shopping, fetching coffee and marks and spencer food and having a private yoga lesson etc etc during what should have been a quarantine period. All this with a husband who apparently has underlying health issues - or at least was seriously ill in hospital recently. Irresponsible!!

SayNoMore12

VIP Member
Just saw her stories, she is so misleading, she first said she bought all those Chanel beauty products but then ads a "gifted" and she doesn't even know what the bags have 🙄.
I have seen so many of these beggar getting Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury products all the time that it put me off if wanting to buy anything from them evwr again, now those brands give chav's vibes, like "why should I pay for it if everyone is getting it for free?“

Last edited:

haggis_head

I've finally unfollowed. Can't deal with the rule-breaking, constant hangovers, drunk posts of her running a bath, getting free stuff and not marking as gifted (auction direct flowers today) She's so different from what she was when I first started following, very unlikeable these days.