Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I really like her, but each Monday (and just watching it is what has made me write this) she does 5 favourites and they are NEVER marked as #AD or #gifted even though there’s a lipstick on there today which was definitely gifted so that’s my first ever rant on here done.

Reactions: 6
I like her too but I have also started noticing how she doesn't seem to be adhering to the #ad#gifted#boughtself rules. She recently was gifted an expensive cushion and she may have at the time said it was gifted but she has since been showing her newly decorated living room and not tagged it as gifted so to any new followers they would think she had bought all of it. Also yeah the five faves of the week ....none of it is tagged and yet we all know she has a room full of beauty products and weekly receives freebies. I really do like her but its starting to grate a bit now.

Reactions: 2
OMG it’s taking the piss now.. she doesn’t declare ANY ads or gifted things... she had a brunch event at her house last week that was basically sponsored by a booze company that gifted loads of bottles, and she didn’t declare a thing...! Literally just mentioned now that they supplied the booze, cos she’s doing an ad for them on her instagram stories with no sign of any #AD...
she clearly thinks rules don’t apply to her???!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yet another Instagram post that’s not declaring that it’s an AD. Rules don’t apply to Madam Potter Dixon...

I used to work with her, she always came across as very fake but so did a lot of people higher up in the company in question

Reactions: 5
I’ve had to unfollow. Too many undeclared freebies and ads. All reviews are the same “look at the pigment”, “it’s so hydrating” which really isn’t useful 🙄

Yeah it's all one press event after another then yoga/peloton, nails and getting pissed at soho farmhouse or wherever on koko kanu/aperol with her mates. Much preferred her in her Benefit days.

Unfortunately for someone who says she has an English degree, she is unable to spell. Website is a travesty. Also an awful lot of packaging being produced from all those undeclared freebies but it’s okay because Theo is expert at disposing of it all ...

Im very surprised there’s not more to this thread than there is.

She really gets on my nerves 😂

I used to love LPD but I had to unfollow when she left Benefit. Everything is an undeclared ad she comes across much less likeable/relatable now ☹

Reactions: 4
I used to really enjoy her stories but since leaving benefit she just seems to be all about the freebies. She thinks everything is AMAZING, it makes me doubt that the reviews are honest. The videos where she unboxes things i find vulgar she comes across like she's just bragging about what she gets sent.

Reactions: 6
I used to follow her but I've unfollowed too. It's really bugging me that hardly anybody declares ads properly - surely #presssamples that you got for free, review positively, then add a swipe up to buy = #ad?! It's really opened my eyes reading a few threads on here just how much I've been influenced into buying stuff when I didn't even realise it was an ad. I feel so stupid :( LPD often doesn't even tag hers as press samples or anything at all. I think it was the unboxing videos that finished me off :sick:

Surprised she has left Benefit just like SJ from Bareminerals. I suppose they both want a piece of the pie before the bubble bursts but seems a bit late to the game.

Surprised she has left Benefit just like SJ from Bareminerals. I suppose they both want a piece of the pie before the bubble bursts but seems a bit late to the game.
Hannah Martin left Bobbi Brown around the same time too, I was wondering if there was some sort of shift in the companies to move away from having these artists / presenters in favour of influencers?
Think Fiona Brackenbury left Decleor around the same time too as she's now doing BeautyBabblers with SJ Froom

LPD - the 5 faves of the week thing bothers me. Nice concept but it would work better if it was actually tried and tested products, from what I saw of it, it seemed to be "here's an ad for some stuff I've swiped on my face for 30 seconds this week"

LPD - the 5 faves of the week thing bothers me. Nice concept but it would work better if it was actually tried and tested products, from what I saw of it, it seemed to be "here's an ad for some stuff I've swiped on my face for 30 seconds this week"
Yes and they are hardly ever even tagged as #presssamples, never mind #AD which essentially they are 😒

I like her! She is different and her taste is very out there!!
I personally don’t care if youtubers/Instagramers put #ad cause I just assume they haven’t paid for
tit anyway haha
But she has deffo changed since her benefit days, i used to love watching her qvc presentations

Nails update. Her ‘real’ nails that Domichael does every couple of weeks aren’t real at all!! They are fake fake fake. If you look closely when she is dipping into products and she turns her fingers over you can see her actual nails underneath the fakes. Also who would have talons like that and be a make up artist?
We ain’t that stoopid Mrs Coyne. Leave granny Doris out of your stories. Sweet old lady but not necessary

She never ever mentions her mum ... I wonder why?
I’ve often wondered that too. The other week she was doing a live and mentioned she left home quite young. The other person said “oh your poor mum” and she said “nah she was fine”. She seems closer to Theo’s brothers and sister than her own.

I watch her and do find her funny but I can’t help feeling that what we are seeing isn’t the real Lisa.