Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Lisa your five faves are products that you just lurve and that you’ve been using for weeks. They are not ads but if you want to swipe up on the affiliate link - guess what?? You earn loads of money!!! Ready for the next big partaaaayyy!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What did you mean by the ask about her mum comment? I’m so intrigued!
In her books her love of make up was inherited from her model mother. However 'model mum' fell apart in the early years and lets just say she chose to consume an awful lot of liquid - and it wasn't tea. I know that our LPD didnt lie about this part of her life when she was at Benefit because I saw M at the first book launch and at the after party. Not her daughters best fan, you might say. Like I said earlier, this is about painting a picture of a life that was not quite so super. A disguise. Not real.

I saw in her latest video she had a friend there but i guess she could be isolating with them 🤷‍♀️
Friend was 'Dawn' the person who helps take 'stuffoutofboxes' not on holiday with her. Should not have been in the house at any point. Dawn helped box up the big £50 sell off for charity before she slipped away to Greece

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 2
If her mum is an alcoholic I can definately understand why she would hide that and cover it up. I imagine a lot of people deal with that but don't have to worry about what thousands of followers will think! How do u know this about her mum? Did she openly talk about it at work?

Reactions: 1
If Lisa's mum is an alcoholic you would think she would be more careful with how much alcohol she consumes.

She left Benefit in order to make more money. Benefit kept her on for certain jobs and she wasnt allowed to advertise certain things for a full year - like mascara and brow stuff because she was previously known as 'Mrs Brow'.
I assume Benefit paid pretty well considering she owns a decent house in London? Has fancy holidays, clothes etc.

I assume Benefit paid pretty well considering she owns a decent house in London? Has fancy holidays, clothes etc.
I would have thought so too. She used to do lots of lives on IG for them in the evenings which I got the feeling she was contracted to do and then there was all the selling on TV. Have to say I would be surprised if she earned more on her own. Yes she can now advertise anything she wants (which she obviously takes full advantage of) but the worry of constantly having to get new jobs to pay the bills isn't as great as the security of Benefit's pay plus the odd side jobs she used to do.

I don’t think that should mean she can’t have a drink, if she enjoys a drink and it’s not a problem for her why not. I think she’s about seven years older than me and although some things annoy me I do actually really like her outlook on life and how she doesn’t seem to feel pressure to be at a certain point and just enjoys it, maybe that’s just my opinion as I know im at a stage where people are asking when I’m settling down having children etc and I think it’s so refreshing to see someone in their thirties doing whatever they want to do!

Also with the house, I thought it was Theo’s childhood house or something and they inherited it? I may be wrong but I remember them posting something about the house that made me think it was a family home prior

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don’t think that should mean she can’t have a drink, if she enjoys a drink and it’s not a problem for her why not. I think she’s about seven years older than me and although some things annoy me I do actually really like her outlook on life and how she doesn’t seem to feel pressure to be at a certain point and just enjoys it, maybe that’s just my opinion as I know im at a stage where people are asking when I’m settling down having children etc and I think it’s so refreshing to see someone in their thirties doing whatever they want to do!

Also with the house, I thought it was Theo’s childhood house or something and they inherited it? I may be wrong but I remember them posting something about the house that made me think it was a family home prior
No, you’re right about the house. Theo’s parents passed it on the them to bring the younger siblings up in when they both passed away quite early and close together.

So dear Dawn has been back into the lockdown house today. Earlier in the week she helped LTSOOB and today she has rearranged the wardrobe and buried the cat in the drawers. Great! Self isolating should be the key word after coming back from Zakinthos. Don’t worry - this goes against the grain of all your friends in the beauty business who rely on their clients. Double standards. Elephant on insta! Time for the followers to take note maybe?

Reactions: 5
So Lisa your five faves are products that you just lurve and that you’ve been using for weeks. They are not ads but if you want to swipe up on the affiliate link - guess what?? You earn loads of money!!! Ready for the next big partaaaayyy!!
This really annoys me. She just used to do her 5 favourite products without links! It’s all just so greedy!

So LPD loves David Attenborough and encourages us to watch his Netflix film about saving the planet. How about REFUSING to touch any beauty product or gifted item unless it has minimum packaging/,completely recyclable? She could make a real difference to how people buy cosmetics but all she seems to do it to add to the problem. A very wasteful existence. Would hate to see their bins each week.

Reactions: 2
I see she’s back about and about at work from her latest story. Really really disappointed that she is so obviously going against all the guidelines. I bet she thinks we’ve all forgotten she’s been away. These influencers need to be held accountable. Us normal people can’t even see our bloody families. Makes me so angry.

I see she’s back about and about at work from her latest story. Really really disappointed that she is so obviously going against all the guidelines. I bet she thinks we’ve all forgotten she’s been away. These influencers need to be held accountable. Us normal people can’t even see our bloody families. Makes me so angry.
I think she has (at least pretended 🤭 ) to quarantine for 10 days since she came back?

• Angry
I think she has (at least pretended 🤭 ) to quarantine for 10 days since she came back?
Apologies, I’ll stand corrected. It doesn’t feel like it’s been that long as I think I thought she had to quarantine for 14 days!
My mistake!

Agreed. Think she has deliberately not shown content with her out and about over the last two weeks. Also to not mention that she should have been in quarantine at all ... irresponsible!