Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gifts from companies you work with are all supposed to be logged and the value recorded, and declared for when preparing your annual accounts. At a previous employer we had to keep a record of everything, even if we were treated to a lunch out or given a Filofax (showing my age!) or something. My husband is self employed and his accountant asks him to keep records of anything like that. So presumably it’s treated as a form of income or a benefit of some sort and so taxable? I’m not an accountant so I don’t know, but otherwise there’d be no reason to keep a record 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Gifts from companies you work with are all supposed to be logged and the value recorded, and declared for when preparing your annual accounts. At a previous employer we had to keep a record of everything, even if we were treated to a lunch out or given a Filofax (showing my age!) or something. My husband is self employed and his accountant asks him to keep records of anything like that. So presumably it’s treated as a form of income or a benefit of some sort and so taxable? I’m not an accountant so I don’t know, but otherwise there’d be no reason to keep a record 🤷🏼‍♀️
It really annoys me when “influencers” go into raptures when they are gifted stuff from companies. The only reason they’re gifted ANYTHING is to sell it to us punters. Yet they act like they’ve been sent it because they’re loved by said company! 🙄🙄🙄🙄

• Angry
What was she gifted for £700? I’ll be honest, I would absolutely love to be a makeup influencer / artist and get gifted all the makeup! It’s exciting getting deliveries anyway so free makeup would be even better!

Reactions: 2
What was she gifted for £700? I’ll be honest, I would absolutely love to be a makeup influencer / artist and get gifted all the makeup! It’s exciting getting deliveries anyway so free makeup would be even better!
They’re gifted designer handbags, designer kitchens. You name it, if they can advertise it to their followers, they get it!!

It really annoys me when “influencers” go into raptures when they are gifted stuff from companies. The only reason they’re gifted ANYTHING is to sell it to us punters. Yet they act like they’ve been sent it because they’re loved by said company! 🙄🙄🙄🙄
I've unfollowed most of them now, I really hate the constant frantic unboxing of extremely expensive stuff when we are in the situation we are now. Just shows they only care about the money, whatever they say about the products is pretty much meaningless.

Reactions: 3
She's breaking lock down rules this afternoon having doorstep prosecco with her yoga teacher. Ffs. Thick as mince.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
She's breaking lock down rules this afternoon having doorstep prosecco with her yoga teacher. Ffs. Thick as mince.
And wants Boris to announce we can all hug our mates? I’m sorry but what is she on?! The cases and daily deaths are way too high at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sad
Theo is stretching it too the n far ... the wannabe boy band thing... lip syncing n all ... was it of fun initially.. was also in good humor during the lockdown quizzes but now it's getting jarring n on my nerves

Theo is stretching it too the n far ... the wannabe boy band thing... lip syncing n all ... was it of fun initially.. was also in good humor during the lockdown quizzes but now it's getting jarring n on my nerves
I find him very weird. Knowing every word to a backstreet boys song isn’t a personality trait hun!!

Yeah.. agree that's what... its ok for a bit but getting weird
The latest one he’s wearing her sequin swimming costume whilst miming. We get it you like 90’s pop & R&B who doesn’t!!
in other news Lisa really needs to start labelling her content with Ad - PR product etc because she is really going to get in trouble with the ASA,yes you’re a makeup artist but there is no doubt you’re an ‘influencer’ too with all the Ads you do. I gave her a grace period but it’s well & truly over now.
Sad to hear of her Gran passing though she seemed so lovely!

So '5 Faves of the Week' is actually 'The stuff that has just landed and I'm going to recommend because I get paid for it'! How can you label something as a 5 Fave when you have only just unboxed it?? The lack of clarity about ADs, Gifted, Affiliated is beyond comprehension. I do hope someone picks up on this in the ASA

Reactions: 8
So '5 Faves of the Week' is actually 'The stuff that has just landed and I'm going to recommend because I get paid for it'! How can you label something as a 5 Fave when you have only just unboxed it?? The lack of clarity about ADs, Gifted, Affiliated is beyond comprehension. I do hope someone picks up on this in the ASA
I can’t watch her anymore!

Reactions: 3
ASA doesn't do anything that's why they keep doing whatever they want. What I think is sad is people who still believe these beauty gurus, most of them abuse the botox, like Really Ree, Fleur de force, Cher Webb and that new arrogant tacky chav of Andrew Wheatcroft, in the case of Lisa she has terrible skin because she doesn't even know how to use skincare products, her make up skills are pretty piss poor, I stopped watching her because of all of that her trips during the worst part of the pandemic just remembered she existed when I got the notification here

this is why I had to unfollow her which is a shame because I used to really like her!

ASA doesn't do anything that's why they keep doing whatever they want. What I think is sad is people who still believe these beauty gurus, most of them abuse the botox, like Really Ree, Fleur de force, Cher Webb and that new arrogant tacky chav of Andrew Wheatcroft, in the case of Lisa she has terrible skin because she doesn't even know how to use skincare products, her make up skills are pretty piss poor, I stopped watching her because of all of that her trips during the worst part of the pandemic just remembered she existed when I got the notification here
I’m the same. I got absolutely sick of her going here there and everywhere last year, and ignoring the quarantine rules, and also the lockdown rules. Then it’s all the non-disclosure of advertising. I’d also forgotten about this thread until I got a notification last night 😂 Can’t bring myself to watch her again, it’s not good for my blood pressure!

Reactions: 5
I really like GHD products but I see she's been gifted the new cordless ones on top of everything else they've given her.

Still boils my piss that when she forgot hers when she went to America, they gifted her a new pair FOR A FEW DAYS! Did I mention that really boiled my piss!

Reactions: 6