Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw her stories, she is so misleading, she first said she bought all those Chanel beauty products but then ads a "gifted" and she doesn't even know what the bags have šŸ™„.
I have seen so many of these beggar getting Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury products all the time that it put me off if wanting to buy anything from them evwr again, now those brands give chav's vibes, like "why should I pay for it if everyone is getting it for free?ā€œ

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Just saw her stories, she is so misleading, she first said she bought all those Chanel beauty products but then ads a "gifted" and she doesn't even know what the bags have šŸ™„.
I have seen so many of these beggar getting Chanel, Charlotte Tilbury products all the time that it put me off if wanting to buy anything from them evwr again, now those brands give chav's vibes, like "why should I pay for it if everyone is getting it for free?ā€œ
I think youā€™re being very generous when you say sheā€™s ā€œmisleadingā€, Iā€™d call it lying!

I totally agree with you about brands as well. Chanel presumably brand themselves as prestige. Well I beg to differ when theyā€™re giving it away to people who look like theyā€™ve just rolled out of bed and canā€™t be bothered to make any effort whatsoever to even showcase the products nicely when they are gifted them. Why should we go out and pay top dollar?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nice move asking if any pub in Cornwall can fit in a table for four one hour before kick off - in exchange for beauty products. Thank goodness no one responded. She stayed home on a 'swim weekend' whilst all the mates went swimming. Went shopping for more prosecco because she never has enough alcohol and also Mrs P-D - your filler in your right cheek is not balanced with that in your left cheek. Perhaps put a shout out for a practitioner to sort it out for you free of charge?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Nice move asking if any pub in Cornwall can fit in a table for four one hour before kick off - in exchange for beauty products. Thank goodness no one responded. She stayed home on a 'swim weekend' whilst all the mates went swimming. Went shopping for more prosecco because she never has enough alcohol and also Mrs P-D - your filler in your right cheek is not balanced with that in your left cheek. Perhaps put a shout out for a practitioner to sort it out for you free of charge?
Seriously?? Fed up of how cheap beggars these influencers are. About the alcohol.. I used to think it was because of lockdown but no, she is actually an alcoholic, most of the time she is either hangover, drinking or already trashed.

Reactions: 5
Do we think there was beef between her and Benefit. She used to really go on about their mascaras/brow stuff was the best (i get that she worked with them) but now she never mentions it, and she never seems to receive any of the PR gifts unless i missed something.

Reactions: 3
Do we think there was beef between her and Benefit. She used to really go on about their mascaras/brow stuff was the best (i get that she worked with them) but now she never mentions it, and she never seems to receive any of the PR gifts unless i missed something.
I suppose if they aren't paying her, there is no point in mentioning them. She only talks about products that are Ads, Collab or PR gifted and are going to earn her some money. 'Influencers' should be renamed as 'Advertisers' - maybe then people wouldn't be so taken in all the time?

All those gifted the GHD cordless show how to use it perfectly. LPD drags far too much hair through it repeatedly, before giving us a moment to admire how good her hair now looks*

*It doesn't šŸ˜‘

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So this post isnā€™t about LPD, I am still really liking her. I like her positive attitude and I find her posts enjoyable. However, in lockdown she was doing lives with other makeup artists and I started following Pauline briscoeā€¦ does anyone else follow? I really liked her but I feel sheā€™s coming across a bit smug and show offy (she was doing makeup for serena Williams in France during lockdown) and was constantly posting about the amazing weather, amazing food etc and donā€™t get me wrong, I know I sound jealous which I probs was but I genuinely love seeing other peopleā€™s holidays etc but the uk were in lock down or heavy travel restrictions and I just thought.. read the room. Anyway I was only just posting now as she has posted that sheā€™s doing some unboxingā€¦ sheā€™s been gifted something from sainsburies and on there she has said ā€˜I broke my last bottle so requested another one, thanks sainsburysā€™ who would even have the front to write that? I broke my last one so Iā€™ve asked them for another, mate just pay for it I doubt it wouldnā€™t have been expensive!l just buy one!

Reactions: 2
And please, stick to the selling stuff and influencing people (where your expertise is!!!! gulp). Leave history, politics and other things behind. I really dont want to hear about your opinion on absolutely everything. This is not just LPD but just about all influencers on insta. Happy to listen if its pertinent but if it isnt, please just go and have another margarita or glass of prosecco!

Those are different nails at the start vs the end of the living proof adā€¦. Of course your fresh hair looks great - itā€™s just been done šŸ˜

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
She used to work for Benefit on QVC don't know about now though. She was on the Sheerluxe video the other week reviewing the beauty advent calenders.

She used to work for Benefit on QVC don't know about now though. She was on the Sheerluxe video the other week reviewing the beauty advent calenders.
Well I assume as she no longer works for benefit she doesnā€™t get all the new releases which the staff get.

Reactions: 1
Funny how her best mate gets a job at Liberty and now she's got a money making collab with them?

I have to say Sophie is really starting to grate on me since she started working on Liberty. Itā€™s one big show off fest and she never seems to actually be doing any work either

I have to say Sophie is really starting to grate on me since she started working on Liberty. Itā€™s one big show off fest and she never seems to actually be doing any work either
I wouldn't be surprised if she was hired to help Liberty reach new audiences - and she clearly uses her audience to boost engagement for her own work, which is why I am assuming why she posts so much about it all. She has brought all her pals in too, LPD and her kit and I got an ad for the advent calendar and it not only included Sophie but her old pal Billie Bhatia too.

Her Liberty Collab doesn't seem to have done that well.. it's definitely not been a sell out!! Just got back from a trip to Liberty and they have loads of her kits left in large buckets stacked on the floor šŸ¤¦

• Wow
First it wasn't that great deal, it has too many minis so price wise is not worthy.
Aecond is not really a good time to release any collab as the attention is over the advent calendars, and all the sets and products you could get for a very good price for black friday.
Sophie and all the Liberty team have no much idea how to do things.

Has anyone else been watching her constant home reno updates and just gets more and more annoyed at how smug she is with it all? And the faces she makes to the camera every single time she posts a story šŸ™„šŸ™„