Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope the next purchaser of the Stella McCartney jump suit enjoys the shed load of make up that has been applied whilst LPD has been wearing it - and deciding she doesnt want it - for the last few hours. I thought that most people tried on clothes and either accepted or rejected them almost immediately - not sat around applying make up and opening boxes and getting sweaty in stuff - before realising they were unsuitable!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
I used yo work at benefit when Lisa was at her peak in the company. We were sort of encouraged to idolise her, as she had progressed from counter manager in covent garden to the job she "created" for herself as Head MUA. I've never heard she got any proper make up training aside from that within benefit. She did an English degree and during that time her and theo took on his siblings and the house. I'm sure theo had a brain tumor at some point too?

She had an amazing job at benefit she went to HQ in San Francisco all the time and had a lot of input in the UK brand (as far as we were told) i thought she sometimes wished she was free of the benefit tie so she was free to use any brand when she began her YouTube channel. She would struggle to create some of the looks with just the range benefit had. I did speak to her on email once about how shocking the benefit colour range in foundation's was for WOC and she agreed and was pleasant.

I think it all came down to the amount t of opptunities she could get if she left benefit and was free to advertise whatever she wanted, although she would of been on a very good wage at benefit I'm sure and had loads of free travel etc. I liked when she used to go to the h and m designer collaborations.

I used yo work at benefit when Lisa was at her peak in the company. We were sort of encouraged to idolise her, as she had progressed from counter manager in covent garden to the job she "created" for herself as Head MUA. I've never heard she got any proper make up training aside from that within benefit. She did an English degree and during that time her and theo took on his siblings and the house. I'm sure theo had a brain tumor at some point too?

She had an amazing job at benefit she went to HQ in San Francisco all the time and had a lot of input in the UK brand (as far as we were told) i thought she sometimes wished she was free of the benefit tie so she was free to use any brand when she began her YouTube channel. She would struggle to create some of the looks with just the range benefit had. I did speak to her on email once about how shocking the benefit colour range in foundation's was for WOC and she agreed and was pleasant.

I think it all came down to the amount t of opptunities she could get if she left benefit and was free to advertise whatever she wanted, although she would of been on a very good wage at benefit I'm sure and had loads of free travel etc. I liked when she used to go to the h and m designer collaborations.
Yeh she freely admitted that she had no formal training. Also head brow artist. That sounds very much like a made up name!

Do you follow her now on IG? What do you think?

Do you follow her now on IG? What do you think?
I don't use Instagram regularly tbh, it kinda gets me down. I used to love her when she was at benefit. However She was a bit full of herself and a lot of the management teams would fawn over her and treated her like a celebrity. She was good on qvc and brought a lot of attention to the brand. I thought it was a shame when she left as she really embodied the brand for me. I think its plainly obvious she felt she was missing out on other brand opportunities and now has just become another sell out Insta shill.

Yeh she freely admitted that she had no formal training. Also head brow artist. That sounds very much like a made up name!
Its all a bit hit and miss really. You become a MUA because you shout the loudest and take on promotions that no-one else within Benefit would pick up. You tell the world that you are the best brow expert - because no one else is at the time and then you sit on QVC and tell the world how wonderful you are (and of course Benefit but actually you are better than Benefit) Then you break away, and become a distant relation on what you were once were upon a time. Your friends tell you not to go down the commercial road but you do. Because you need the accollade. You need to be told that you are wonderful, beautiful, stunning, amazing but actually you were that years ago before the tit stuff that you do now. You hit the fan. Big time. You do not need any of this. I hope you can read it and take note. I cannot watch you anymore. I wish you the best. Learn to drop the crap and be the lovely person that you actually are. Best wishes M

Did she leave by choice or was she pushed?

I don't follow an awful lot of these types of influencers but it seemed like a lot of the big brands got rid of people at the same time?? e.g. Hannah Martin left Bobbi Brown, Loretta from LPD's benefit insta stories & posts now seems to no longer be at Benefit. Bareminerals seemed to drop some of their influencer / makeup artists too.

Did she leave by choice or was she pushed?

I don't follow an awful lot of these types of influencers but it seemed like a lot of the big brands got rid of people at the same time?? e.g. Hannah Martin left Bobbi Brown, Loretta from LPD's benefit insta stories & posts now seems to no longer be at Benefit. Bareminerals seemed to drop some of their influencer / makeup artists too.
Ooooh where is Loretta now does anybody know?

Reactions: 1
Ooooh where is Loretta now does anybody know?
I always used to feel sorry for Loretta when he appeared on QVC alongside LPD. Proper rabbit caught in a headlights kinda vibe but seems a lot more natural on her Instagram.

I watched Lisa's stories last night and rolled by eyes at the obvious Hush PJ's AD thinking it was undeclared.. then realised this morning there is a tiny 'gifted' in the bottom right hand corner that's covered by the DM icon :rolleyes: I don't know how they think it's okay. Also, gifted is STILL AN AD!

And back we go to the Farmhouse for a bit of gentle relaxation - just before the rest of London locks down! You must take this whole covid thing as an absolute joke!

Anyone seen her accounts, 😬 i know she hasn't been freelance for long but £30k in creditors jeeze totally wipes out her cash & Debtors.

1608226522192.png

Sorry if I’m being stupid but I don’t understand companies etc but what does this mean?
What she owes (i imagine her car plus some tax) is about the same as what she is owed by companies and what cash she has so not much reserves to rely on. Plus 240 profit from a year trading isn’t exactly great!

Ooh thats interesting. Doesnt she employ someone, an assistant too?
Yes Dawn who is always at her house, I’m not sure if there’s anybody else.
She was stunning not so long ago. Now she always looks like she needs a good wash and her hair is usually a disgrace.

I have said this for a while - scruffy as tit. Face, hair. No saving this bint - hey #chanel #murad #livingproof and et al . Fools if you must

I actually really enjoyed her live sparkly makeup get ready with me on Christmas Day morning. It massively lifted my mood (spending Christmas without my family) and reminded me a bit of how great she was during the first lockdown... much prefer to watch her IG TV’s rather than a lot of these other so-called “influencers”..... 😬😂