Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes I agree with you, I was lucky enough to spend Christmas with my mum as we live together anyway but I thought what a lovely live especially for people who are on their own, I think she can really lift peoples spirits and she is so positive! That’s exactly the reason why I re followed her in the first lockdown!!

Reactions: 4
Gosh she randomly showed up on my Instagram as I haven't checked her in a while, her 21 bottles reels gave me second hand embarrassment, she think is cool and funny showing herself drunk and always drinking? She is pathetic.

I might be going soft, but this Christmas may have actually changed my outlook on LPD. Her efforts to spread Christmas cheer, her beauty box donations to the hospital ward, her roast potato recipe donation, her efforts to help those alone on Christmas not feel so alone as best she could, I think it’s a lot more than other so-called influencers have done. I think that’s a glimmer of old LPD coming back and I liked it. I thought her 21 Bottles reel was just a bit of fun, embarrassing, yes, but it’s always embarrassing when you poke fun at yourself. I’ve enjoyed her content this Christmas.

*waits with baited breath for the slap from fellow Tattlers* 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I might be going soft, but this Christmas may have actually changed my outlook on LPD. Her efforts to spread Christmas cheer, her beauty box donations to the hospital ward, her roast potato recipe donation, her efforts to help those alone on Christmas not feel so alone as best she could, I think it’s a lot more than other so-called influencers have done. I think that’s a glimmer of old LPD coming back and I liked it. I thought her 21 Bottles reel was just a bit of fun, embarrassing, yes, but it’s always embarrassing when you poke fun at yourself. I’ve enjoyed her content this Christmas.

I used to really like her but the sheer volume of undeclared ADs made me give up. Maybe I should try again!

I agree, she has gone above & beyond to help charity & people this year and I can’t knock her.

The 21 bottles were bought to have people round on Christmas but then the tier 4 came in & all her plans changed and she turned that frown upside down and had a laugh!

I don’t drink at all but I don’t think she drinks an excessive amount. She is very social.

I agree. As I’ve said in a previous post (so sorry to bang on 😂) but actually she did really make me feel a bit happier over Christmas and a lot less lonely

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I agree. As I’ve said in a previous post (so sorry to bang on 😂) but actually she did really make me feel a bit happier over Christmas and a lot less lonely
I think she’s a kind person. The only reason I’ve stopped watching her is (as others have said) her non declaration of #AD and she’s just too giddy for me! 😆

Reactions: 2
I bought her roast potato recipe and thought I’d saved it to my phone. Now when I go to view it it asks me to pay again? Did anybody else buy it?

Reactions: 1
I bought her roast potato recipe and thought I’d saved it to my phone. Now when I go to view it it asks me to pay again? Did anybody else buy it?
Yes, there will be an email sent to your PayPal address with download link to the recipe. The subject of the email is ‘thanks for shopping with us’

I missed this (I don’t watch her much now) is it her recipe? Why did you have to pay for it? Am I being thick? 🤣🤣
She wanted to raise money for charity to feed homeless people on Christmas Day so she charged £1 for the recipe or £5 if you wanted to be more generous. I think she raised £2000 ish.

I think it was a diamond from her nan’s ring she had put in to a necklace, I hope she’s finds it, things like that are irreplaceable! I’ve been really enjoying Lisa’s content again lately!

I think it was a diamond from her nan’s ring she had put in to a necklace, I hope she’s finds it, things like that are irreplaceable! I’ve been really enjoying Lisa’s content again lately!
Oh bless her that's horrible! Thanks for filling me I'm, I only saw half the stories and I was totally lost!

Ok, don’t shoot me down but 2 positives to say which feels like actual light relief when it comes to the “influencer” world.... I really like the “lisa takes things out of boxes” thing she does. I think it just massively clarifies what she’s been gifted and she’s not trying to slip it into shots and conversations undisclosed *cough josie cough*. I feel like she’s quite open about what she’s been sent and also what she promotes.. and also I like that the very first thing from Olay she isn’t scared to say it’s a bit cheap looking. Even though it’s a good product. Most influencers are so busy gushing and saying how wonderful everything is, that I just think it’s nice to have someone come on and appear relatively honest. And it means I respect her opinion more.
that’s it! Clearly the snow in London has made me go all happy and doolaly! 😂

Super pleased to find this thread. I asked her on her AMA if she had management to get her all this free stuff. SHOCK HORROR, no answer. She acts like she's a millionaire. It feels so fake.

Funny how her friend Hirons says in her book that sheet masks aren't worth it. Wonder what LPD feels about that and her love of Seoulista.

Also she keeps banging on that Dawn works for her, can she really not work for her from home?

When an item is gifted, then appears in a post, and gets credited - at what point does it change from a gift to an ad?? She might not get ‘paid’ but a gift worth £700 from an agency??? What’s the true status of that, even for tax purposes?? And that’s one item.

When an item is gifted, then appears in a post, and gets credited - at what point does it change from a gift to an ad?? She might not get ‘paid’ but a gift worth £700 from an agency??? What’s the true status of that, even for tax purposes?? And that’s one item.
If money hasn’t been exchanged then it’s still just a gift.