Lisa Potter-Dixon

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That looks like ear wax under her fingernail 🤢
Eeeuuwww... that’s under the fake fingernail. The nails that she told everyone she was blessed with - hard and strong nails but during lockdown we saw her remove the fakes and live with her own before she could get back and have the fakes put on. I find it bizarre that a MUA can dip into a pot of cream or an eyeshadow with such ridiculously long nails - particularly when there is ear wax or other body crap in there too!!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
The latest post on her grid says, 'this isn't an ad in anyway, just had to show you the glow!' then at the bottom 'aff links' :unsure::rolleyes: Erm, not an ad in anyway apart from swipe up so I get paid for showing you (it's okay though guyz, it's not an ad, it's just out of the goodness of my heart).

Reactions: 2
At Soho Farmhouse again we see - complete with her ‘home bubble crew’ - you know, Lisa,Theo and the two dogs. Just carry on breaking the rules and this pandemic will still be with us in 2022!!! Then see how many beauty salons are still in business!

Reactions: 5
off for the night LPD - does this mean that you have your friends round?? Probably - when did you ever go ‘off for the night’
Think you are reading these tattle words. How about a giveaway? A hundred freebies instead of your ‘nhs mates’ getting rich pickings? Note I don’t begrudge them but they are mates - how about looking after your followers for once instead of trying to flog to them all the time
Ad
Aff
Swipe up
#Be honest

• Angry
Reactions: 4
So this evening you are raising your eyebrows and huffing and puffing about the government possibly closing beauty salons, pubs, restaurants and clubs and non essential shops again this coming week. Just remember that its irresponsible actions that mean that this country is now on its economic knees - yes literally on the brink of disaster. Lockdown isnt something that is taken lightly. It doesnt matter which party is in charge. Its happening because irresponsible people continue to flout the rules; does a visit to Zakynthos with no quarantine ring a bell LPD? how about all your mates round to your house for a party, and all those family members in and out of your house when they should not have been, first time around? I just hope that one of your family members isnt admitted to hospital just after the last ventilator has been given to another patient. Then you might start to support this second lockdown and not react like its some sort of inconvenience to your instagram business. I have lost someone to covid. I hope you never do.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So this evening you are raising your eyebrows and huffing and puffing about the government possibly closing beauty salons, pubs, restaurants and clubs and non essential shops again this coming week. Just remember that its irresponsible actions that mean that this country is now on its economic knees - yes literally on the brink of disaster. Lockdown isnt something that is taken lightly. It doesnt matter which party is in charge. Its happening because irresponsible people continue to flout the rules; does a visit to Zakynthos with no quarantine ring a bell LPD? how about all your mates round to your house for a party, and all those family members in and out of your house when they should not have been, first time around? I just hope that one of your family members isnt admitted to hospital just after the last ventilator has been given to another patient. Then you might start to support this second lockdown and not react like its some sort of inconvenience to your instagram business. I have lost someone to covid. I hope you never do.
Well bleeping said! Huffing about restrictions whilst being part of the problem.

Reactions: 6
Totally agree. A lot of these insta twats have flouted the rules or at the very least been lax in their interpretation of them. So how dare they complain about these new set of restrictions. They’re only bothered because it will impact on their ability to film content for Instagram and make money. Selfish bastards.

She could of course tell everyone to make sure they observe the new rules to get us all back on track as quickly as possible. Instead she says ‘what can I say?’ Like someone ordered this pandemic just to spoil her fun???

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Totally agree. A lot of these insta twats have flouted the rules or at the very least been lax in their interpretation of them. So how dare they complain about these new set of restrictions. They’re only bothered because it will impact on their ability to film content for Instagram and make money. Selfish bastards.
LPD definitely broke the rules multiple times. I was so sick of seeing all of the influencers constantly flouting the rules when us normal plebs had to keep following them, and now because of them we are back into another proper lockdown!!!!!

Yeah I was confused as her live she saved today she said her and dawn sorted things yesterday, I wondered if she had filmed yesterday but she can’t have as it was a live!!

Also does anyone know why some of the beauty industry are able to work? Hannah Martin posted pics yesterday of her and a hair stylist working? I’m thinking maybe it’s something to do with tv programmes but still seems unfair that most people in that industry can’t work!

It's really bugging me breaking the lockdown rules!!! Maybe she's in a bubble with Dawn? I don't know why you'd post it online if you are breaking the rules when everyone else is following them AND HATING IT.
shes said before that Dawn works for her so I’m guessing she’s probably allowed to go round there if she’s working and is “staff”??

Reactions: 1
What about the people building cupboards in the bedroom and hall? The painters?? I thought we weren’t supposed to be in other people’s houses??

Can’t even watch anymore.
On one hand, I think it’s nice that she’s not as filtered / filled / botoxed as other influencers but almost always seems to be covered in grotty food stains, manky nails or hungover...if insta is your “job” and you’re flogging crap to people at least clean yourself up a bit.

Can’t even watch anymore.
On one hand, I think it’s nice that she’s not as filtered / filled / botoxed as other influencers but almost always seems to be covered in grotty food stains, manky nails or hungover...if insta is your “job” and you’re flogging crap to people at least clean yourself up a bit.
I’m glad I’m not the only person who thinks she’s very skanky

What about the people building cupboards in the bedroom and hall? The painters?? I thought we weren’t supposed to be in other people’s houses??
No you can have workmen etc in your house.. that’s why so many people have been joking they will set up as a “limited company” and then hire all their family on zero hour contracts for Christmas!! 😂😂

• Haha