Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
2 of my 4 kids slept through the night from about 4 weeks. We did absolutely nothing different on all 4 kids. Some sleep better that others, having said that mine were all 9.5-10 pounders.
I can’t watch Lisa anymore, those poor babies need love & cuddles, not a strict army style routine

Reactions: 4
I’ve had to unfollow her like they are babies it’s too early for routine and sleeping thru the night. she is in for some shock after injections and when leaps kick in. For someone who went to all that effort ( not sure if that’s the best word) to have twins on her own why isn’t she jus savouring and enjoying every ounce of them and all the newborn cuddles all babies want and that age is a good cuddle for comfort but instead it’s pump feed burp and insta..she needs to put the phone away and enjoy the little things

Reactions: 6
I’ve had to unfollow her like they are babies it’s too early for routine and sleeping thru the night. she is in for some shock after injections and when leaps kick in. For someone who went to all that effort ( not sure if that’s the best word) to have twins on her own why isn’t she jus savouring and enjoying every ounce of them and all the newborn cuddles all babies want and that age is a good cuddle for comfort but instead it’s pump feed burp and insta..she needs to put the phone away and enjoy the little things
I still can't believe her statement the other day where she said do you ever think no I can't MOM today 😳 after paying €12000 or whatever she paid she should never in her life say that. They're little miracles and thats how they should be treated . She's like a robot no feelings.

Reactions: 4
The little nephew today as well just left in the car seat couldent he have been put on a play mat or something

Reactions: 3
The little nephew today as well just left in the car seat couldent he have been put on a play mat or something
They must have been brought up like that, in the seat and ignored...well it shows with Lisa's lack of wanting to nurture and feel and know her babies. She does come across a bit odd wo5th all that laughing and teeth sucking. I wonder if she's not fit to live alone

Why did she go to all this effort to have these girls if she is so cold

Reactions: 2
She is very cold
I managed a crèche years ago
On paper this one girl had every qualification you could think of everything
But she was brutal she couldn’t connect with any kids if any age group

• Sad
I spent a half an hour going up and down 🙄🙄🙄

Mmmmm you have 18 plus years of going up and down to them.

Really is incredible that someone went to so much effort to have a child but acts like everything is a struggle.

Reactions: 6
I spent a half an hour going up and down 🙄🙄🙄

Mmmmm you have 18 plus years of going up and down to them.

Really is incredible that someone went to so much effort to have a child but acts like everything is a struggle.
I'm sorry but at their age I allways kept them in same room as me
Then brought their baskets in to my bedroom when I was going to bed
Maybe I'm over protective.

Reactions: 10
We did the same on both babies. It’s much easier than going in & out tending to their needs & it’s important they know someone is close. Maybe her parents want their living room back for a few hours but if that’s the case I’d be watching Netflix in bed.

• Heart
Laughing about it as though it’s gas I won’t give her the one thing that might settle her when I refuse to from 9pm on! Disgusting. I’ve already said it, she’s not fit to b a mother, and doesn’t deserve children with her carry on.

• Wow
I did too mine were always in Moses baskets in the sitting room with me. On our last we had a sofa bed and I stayed in the sitting room with him so not to wake the house.

• Heart
They must have been brought up like that, in the seat and ignored...well it shows with Lisa's lack of wanting to nurture and feel and know her babies. She does come across a bit odd wo5th all that laughing and teeth sucking. I wonder if she's not fit to live alone
I wondered the same over the last week or so. I feel bad thinking that but the more I see...

Plenty of old photos of her on her Facebook page (I just had a nose there).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Hey Lisa. You don’t need the pillow when you’re only feeding one baby. Oh wait…you need the other hand free so you can brag to insta about how great your babies slept. Priorities

• Angry
Reactions: 12
She clearly has NO bond with those girls. This one actually boils my blood. Put the phone down and give those girls a cuddle ffs! Take away the feeding pillow and cuddle her while you feed her. My heart goes out to those little girls. If they were mine they'd be loved and cuddled every minute of the day so they feel safe and loved. I can't watch her anymore. She was tolerable at the start. Now she just doesn't give two shits. Unfollowed. Bye Lisa 👋 Hope you see this and cop the duck on with your kids!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.