Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That lazy slob needs to realise its her own life she needs to get into a routine not those little babies

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m speechless after the dummy story but then this morning she doesn’t even hold the baby for her feed. We had to have fertility help to have our son due to my MS. We have been medically advised (me, I ended up with a colostomy bag) not to have more & I know it’s for the best but it stings. And this one has won the baby lotto & she’s not even showing affection.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What is this one at?? The money she spent to have those babies to then carry on like they’re an inconvenience to her life now. Bizarre! I’m wondering about PND but I wouldn’t give her my dog to look after. He is used to more human contact than what she gives those wee babies!

Reactions: 5
I’m speechless after the dummy story but then this morning she doesn’t even hold the baby for her feed. We had to have fertility help to have our son due to my MS. We have been medically advised (me, I ended up with a colostomy bag) not to have more & I know it’s for the best but it stings. And this one has won the baby lotto & she’s not even showing affection.
I'm so sorry 💔

Have to agree it's very strange how little she holds them. Fair enough when both are awake and on her own. But there was only one awake and still didn't hold her.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm full of dread for the sleep regressions and busy babies to come.
Not for their lump of a mother but for those poor babies.

She talked SO much about breastmilk like she's a martyr raising superior babies but they are missing out on so much more. Not even a cuddle from Mam in the morning- so basic.

She's probably counting the days until they hold their own bottles so she can sit back and scratch her arse even more. Bleugh

Absolutely vile. She does not deserve them.

I’m beginning to think she did it all for the Gram, expected the collabs and the money to start rolling in so she could fund her laziness, the reality is after hitting her big time in my opinion. For a woman who wanted babies she hasn’t a maternal bone in her body, she’s a lazy slob who would want a good kick up the hole! Guaranteed she will end up drawing the dole and getting a council house, I can’t see her returning to work….

Reactions: 8
I'm full of dread for the sleep regressions and busy babies to come.
Not for their lump of a mother but for those poor babies.

She talked SO much about breastmilk like she's a martyr raising superior babies but they are missing out on so much more. Not even a cuddle from Mam in the morning- so basic.

She's probably counting the days until they hold their own bottles so she can sit back and scratch her arse even more. Bleugh

Absolutely vile. She does not deserve them.
I know. I’m so bloody over the ‘they get breast milk so I’m so great’. It’s really not the be all and end all. Amazing if you can do it. I couldn’t and I formula fed both of mine, first I couldn’t cause of medication, but I have two very healthy and happy kids because I spend so much more time with them and we play etc etc. It’s about balance. She seems to think it’s acceptable to pump every minute of the day and therefore she’s a great mother. No Lisa, you are missing out on quality time and if the pumping is really taking you away from them that much, pack in it. Cause I know what those babies would prefer

Also, we’re coming to the end. Think we need thread #2

Reactions: 2
She seems naturally worried about the cost of twin life, she mentioned she got a lot of second hand things the other day. If she's worried about the cost of formula and this is why she's so obsessed with her pumping journey she needn't be. The girls were born a low birth weight, she can be prescribed the premature baby formula. Not sure how prescriptions work for her. But surely it'd be cheaper than paying £15 a tub? It'd give her far more time to 1) sleep since she's so obsessed with it & 2) more importantly less pumping time and more time bonding and getting to know those beautiful little girls.

Reactions: 3
She seems naturally worried about the cost of twin life, she mentioned she got a lot of second hand things the other day. If she's worried about the cost of formula and this is why she's so obsessed with her pumping journey she needn't be. The girls were born a low birth weight, she can be prescribed the premature baby formula. Not sure how prescriptions work for her. But surely it'd be cheaper than paying £15 a tub? It'd give her far more time to 1) sleep since she's so obsessed with it & 2) more importantly less pumping time and more time bonding and getting to know those beautiful little girls.
Couldn’t agree more. But this girl is still getting paid a full wage and doesn’t have any bills so €30 a week for formula is not that much. Especially when you have no mortgage etc etc

Reactions: 7
Couldn’t agree more. But this girl is still getting paid a full wage and doesn’t have any bills so €30 a week for formula is not that much. Especially when you have no mortgage etc etc
Ah I didn't know she was still getting full wage. She wants to get herself down the shops, she'd be much more relaxed if she just made up a quick feed.
She never seems to post that the babies are taking to their medicines well either, I know my girls were prescribed a cocktail of vitamins on discharge because they were on EBM & 7 weeks early, it's the norm for all prem babies. I hope to god she's giving them the vitamins and she doesn't see it as a faff because mothers milk fixes all.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn't she pump ahead to have some in the fridge and freezer ? I honestly don't understand her logic or how it's easier the way she's doing it

Why doesn't she pump ahead to have some in the fridge and freezer ? I honestly don't understand her logic or how it's easier the way she's doing it
I dont think she's producing enough, she just about manages to get enough before each feed. She has the pump on the highest setting so it's hoovering it out of her, it's not imitating a feeding babe.

She'll be getting €420 a month in children's allowance soon too...I hear there's a backlog in registering so it's possible that she'll get back pay I'm assuming the 3 month backlog I've heard of maybe December....that's €1,260! 🤯

• Wow
She'll be getting €420 a month in children's allowance soon too...I hear there's a backlog in registering so it's possible that she'll get back pay I'm assuming the 3 month backlog I've heard of maybe December....that's €1,260! 🤯
I'd say this one still has her communion money. She has no rent or mortgage, no food shop, doesn't spend on clothes, beauty or cars... she has plenty and she's just mean about it.

She's so far from the real world 🙄

Reactions: 10
I kept seeing this thread pop up on the homepage, so thought I'd check out this ones insta.
OMG I actually cannot believe how cold hearted she is towards her babies. She went through all the IVF and treatments to have them and she can't even show them affection.

These poor baby girls! They deserve all the cuddles and love given to them. They are only tiny for such a short while and the cuddle stage goes by so quickly! I miss it!
She seems so obsessed with getting a routine in for sleep and feeding. We all know that doesn't start until at least 3 or 4 months old (then that 4 month sleep regression shoves it all out the window!)
I am shocked that she is the same age as me, yet she looks at least 10 years older and wears an old granny nightie like my old nan would have worn!

Why is she so obsessed with breastfeeding, when she'd not breastfeeding?! She's bought herself the big MAM bottles that we wouldn't have even used until my little one was around 5 months.
5 or 6oz of milk in each feed is far too much for their tiny tummies.

My heart is breaking for these 2 babies! She has zero connection to them!

I'd say this one still has her communion money. She has no rent or mortgage, no food shop, doesn't spend on clothes, beauty or cars... she has plenty and she's just mean about it.

She's so far from the real world 🙄
Does she not contribute/pay rent to the parents? At 33?! That's not on.

I kept seeing this thread pop up on the homepage, so thought I'd check out this ones insta.
OMG I actually cannot believe how cold hearted she is towards her babies. She went through all the IVF and treatments to have them and she can't even show them affection.

These poor baby girls! They deserve all the cuddles and love given to them. They are only tiny for such a short while and the cuddle stage goes by so quickly! I miss it!
She seems so obsessed with getting a routine in for sleep and feeding. We all know that doesn't start until at least 3 or 4 months old (then that 4 month sleep regression shoves it all out the window!)
I am shocked that she is the same age as me, yet she looks at least 10 years older and wears an old granny nightie like my old nan would have worn!

Why is she so obsessed with breastfeeding, when she'd not breastfeeding?! She's bought herself the big MAM bottles that we wouldn't have even used until my little one was around 5 months.
5 or 6oz of milk in each feed is far too much for their tiny tummies.

My heart is breaking for these 2 babies! She has zero connection to them!
I wrote nearly the same post the other day!! Haha! I came in to check it out and was suitably horrified when I looked at her page on Insta.

Also, I am absolutely shook and still unable to get over the fact that she's younger than me. Girl needs to invest in a skincare routine rather than a baby training one. It's the mannerisms and attitude though too. She is so antiquated in her ways.

BECAUSE that would spoil them!!
🙄
She has nothing else going on in her life why doesn't she soak up the cuddles and kisses . She'll never get this time back I would never put them down . Routine could go out the window . I'd be in love having not one but 2 babies I thought I'd never get .

Reactions: 8
She has nothing else going on in her life why doesn't she soak up the cuddles and kisses . She'll never get this time back I would never put them down . Routine could go out the window . I'd be in love having not one but 2 babies I thought I'd never get .
100% Agree, with my first I soaked her up so much, family told me I was spoiling her but honestly I couldn't care less...and yeah she's 3 and still sleeps in our bed but who cares it doesn't bother anyone....I do regret though how much I pushed and wanted her to get to the next stage, like I couldn't wait for her to sit,crawl even so much as sit in the part of her buggy I changed her at 3 months old...I feel like it just went so fast and I didn't cherish the tininess! But I know this time round to slow down and soak up what's right in front of me instead of looking for the next milestone.
I feel though that that's more trivial, she got love and cuddles and attention 24/7.... Lisa is so regimented, she's going to look back and it'll break her heart because she never had those 3am cuddles or after feed gazing into their eyes...even watching tv in the evening with a baby perched on her chest.
She'll never admit it, she may never get a chance to try again, she will regret it..

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.