Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she’ll get no collab’s without content. I really enjoyed her at the start , I hope she finds herself.

Reactions: 5
Maybe she is doing what she should be doing and spending time with her little bundles of joy instead of recording everything for insta. I hope she’s doing okay regardless.

Reactions: 2
I've been watching her stories and she comes across as trying to be like Stacey Solomon all ditzy and that. I just think her diet is terrible for one trying to have a baby. If she ate correctly she might not be so bad with constipation. I don't think it will be long before she starts irritating people. Anyway sorry for derailing

Reactions: 3
I've been watching her stories and she comes across as trying to be like Stacey Solomon all ditzy and that. I just think her diet is terrible for one trying to have a baby. If she ate correctly she might not be so bad with constipation. I don't think it will be long before she starts irritating people. Anyway sorry for derailing
She hasn't a clue about diet/nutrition that's for sure, when she had the gestational diabetes she was recommending cereal bars FULL of sugar!

Reactions: 1
I think previous poster was talking about the girl from "remaining hopeful", not Lisa.
I think so. Worst diet I have seen. How she is so thin I do not know. Lucky girl. Not great to improve you chances of becoming pregnant. I get the impression she’s very finicky about food though. The whole ordeal with the prunes was way over the top

Reactions: 4
We’re back.
No sign of the pump or word about sleep. Maybe starting to change content?

Why does she keep wanting to push the narrative that they are really really small & things are too big for them 🙄

Why does she keep wanting to push the narrative that they are really really small & things are too big for them 🙄
She must be a follower of Stacey Solomon.... she's ridiculous at the moment trying to push that her baby is super tiny..🤦🏻‍♀️🙄

• Wow
I was thinking the same. Does she not realise that newborn can mean 5lb or 11lbs!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.