Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't wait for them to have longer wake windows when they need more stimulation than just nappy bottle and a nap she isn't going to know what's hit her.
Playtime at 3am? You won't be getting your precious kip then Lisa pet.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'd be waiting for them to nap to prepair dinners etc .
She never discusses het dault chores etc except feed pump sleep

Reactions: 1
By pumping them full of food so she can lie on her ass
God I really hope she's not going to be one of those early weaning wankers once they hit a sleep regression. She fills them up with milk now when they're tiny so they can sleep, once they reach about 12 weeks she'll be thinking they can have some baby rice to help she seems old school like that!

Reactions: 5
God I really hope she's not going to be one of those early weaning wankers once they hit a sleep regression. She fills them up with milk now when they're tiny so they can sleep, once they reach about 12 weeks she'll be thinking they can have some baby rice to help she seems old school like that!
Oh 100%! Even down to a rusk in a bottle!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Who are her target audience do you think? I followed before but skip through a lot now. Is it people on first children/no children because I've had singles, twins, episiotomies, 3rd degree tears, no help from family so I find it all a bit condescending and boring. Obviously I should just move on.

Reactions: 8
Who are her target audience do you think? I followed before but skip through a lot now. Is it people on first children/no children because I've had singles, twins, episiotomies, 3rd degree tears, no help from family so I find it all a bit condescending and boring. Obviously I should just move on.
Honestly cant figure out who her target is.

Been trying to figure this out myself. I'm from the same town as her and have a 9 month old so thought I'd love watching her 🙄

Reactions: 2
The clinic should never have but in 2 embryos with her BMI. That’s why she was in and out of hospital and the twins had to be taken out. Irresponsible in my opinion.

Reactions: 7
The clinic should never have but in 2 embryos with her BMI. That’s why she was in and out of hospital and the twins had to be taken out. Irresponsible in my opinion.
I’m surprised she made it to 33 weeks with the complications she had. Sure she barely moved during her pregnancy, she slept for the whole thing. Lucky she didn’t have to work like the rest of us

Reactions: 7
I wonder does she want to be a lactation consultant? Serious question

Anyone else skip through that Q&A? She’s answered all those before…like every damn day!! Why are people asking this tit? She’s not an authority on the subject

Reactions: 5
I'll admit I am slightly jealous by all the help she has 🙈🙈 I had my third baby on my own as it was the height of the pandemic came home just myself and the 3 kids isolating. You just get on with things . (I'm a single mom ) iv had both c section and vaginally but everyone has a different experience. I just don't understand why we need a feeding /sleep diary about her twins .....like who is interested in that ?!

Reactions: 2
Anyone else skip through that Q&A? She’s answered all those before…like every damn day!! Why are people asking this tit? She’s not an authority on the subject
I can’t take her seriously with the night dress up over and around her neck

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.