Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she having a p party tonight about how tough things were
Completely didn’t do her question and answers

she’s covering her back for the way she has been going on lately

Reactions: 1
Oh Christ I’m due in 2 weeks and have no idea what an episiotomy is!! 🥴 did Lisa get a section?
Oh no please don’t worry. Remember all births are different. Some are a complete breeze. Rooting for you 😍

she did yeah. They were born 6 weeks early I think

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I’ve had two vaginals and neither were easy. I can’t imagine c sections are a walk in the park and are an awful experience too but that doesn’t mean that people who have a vaginal delivery had it easy.
One word Lisa …. Episiotomy!!! Look it up and put that in your book please
Episiotomies yock the flashbacks 🤢🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

She'll be on tomorrow to tell us how mental busy a day she had. Went to auntie Pegs and will remind us about all the stuff you need to bring for the twincesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She'll be on tomorrow to tell us how mental busy a day she had. Went to auntie Pegs and will remind us about all the stuff you need to bring for the twincesses.
And then unfortunately the question box will be gone so she'll put up another in hopes for different questions..

Reactions: 2
Oh we slept through the night again. Time for Mom’s precious morning nap. God forbid she have an early start.
We were all up at 5am …duck you Lisa!

• Heart
I wanna know how she's getting these 6 week old yet developmentally 3 day old babies to sleep 6 hours at a time. I'm lucky if we get two hours.

Reactions: 2
By pumping them full of food so she can lie on her ass
I think her mum secretly comes in and feeds them when she stirs and she's sleeping through them waking up at around 1/2am. They shouldn't be going that long without a feed at that age or their weight. Especially if they are refluxy babies.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I think her mum secretly comes in and feeds them when she stirs and she's sleeping through them waking up at around 1/2am. They shouldn't be going that long without a feed at that age or their weight. Especially if they are refluxy babies.
Her much wanted babies are being turned into machines that she wants to feed and leave down

Jezs how did I rear mine sleep was a precious treat
But then again I had to do my own house work cooking cleaning etc while they slept

I couldn’t have my breakfast at 5/6 am then go back to sleep
I know breastfeeding mothers need lots of good food but 5am then back to
Sleep no thanks 🤮

Reactions: 4
Jezs how did I rare mine sleep was a precious treat
But then again I had to do my own house work cooking cleaning etc while they slept
Exactly. Like the rest of us. Be lucky to get an hour at night to watch tv we are so busy. This one has it scheduled in. A mother of newborn twins should not be sleeping that much. She’s such a selfish cow

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.