Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pure spoilt by Mammy, i feel sorry for the parents, especially the Dad, im sure he was thinking of a nice relaxing life not newborn twins at this stage of his life
I breast fed but I just wouldent feel right walking around the house with the pump on in front of my dad constantly but that's just me

Reactions: 4
Very very lazy IMO.

I know one poster thought we were harsh but I don't think so. We are all happy there are two healthy babies and babies are always lovely but she'd sicken the arse of anyone between never getting dressed, selling the babies for free goodies, plastering their feeding and poo over her page, the constant glug of a pump and trying to sell it like a normal post partum journey.

Reality is that if a 16 year old child had twins they are the ones that could relate to her with the Mammy and Daddy constantly 24/7 on hand to help and 0 responsibility.

And yeah... her parents might be happy to do it but it's not the norm.

As for new Mams following her she is normalising being a slob which in my experience both as an observer and as post partum myself, it is so damaging for post partum mental health. By no means to I expect her turned out like Rosanna Davidson but brush your hair, put on a top and leggings... its not hard. The babies would 100% benefit from a quick 10 minute walk out in the pram. She's brought them out once. And don't come at me saying it's work.... you feed them straight into bassinet and off you pop. If you don't get used of leaving the house in those first 2 months it doesn't get any easier.
It's always going to be a lot of work but wait until she has two tearing around the house, she won't cope if she thinks this is the hardest bit 🙈

Reactions: 3
It's always going to be a lot of work but wait until she has two tearing around the house, she won't cope if she thinks this is the hardest bit 🙈
That's exactly the thing, they are so easy when they are small. Once they start moving it just gets more and more intense. I'd take out 2 newborns for an afternoon before I'd bring my one 2 year old 🤣

Pure spoilt by Mammy, i feel sorry for the parents, especially the Dad, im sure he was thinking of a nice relaxing life not newborn twins at this stage of his life
I do hope for the sake of her parents and those babies she has plans to provide a house for them. Can’t imagine there being extra rooms in that house for the girls when they’re older.

Reactions: 5
That's exactly the thing, they are so easy when they are small. Once they start moving it just gets more and more intense. I'd take out 2 newborns for an afternoon before I'd bring my one 2 year old 🤣

Eh excuse me!!! They ARE moving!! One of them rolled the other day 🙄🙄😂😂😂 full time job now watching them making sure they don’t roll away!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I do hope for the sake of her parents and those babies she has plans to provide a house for them. Can’t imagine there being extra rooms in that house for the girls when they’re older.
The living area seems quite small. I noticed the little rockers she keeps them in seem too be up on a side table, not sure if it’s to keep them away from the dog or maybe to save space. But she did bath night on the living room floor last week & it seemed very tight for space. That will only get smaller when there’s sit in entertainers & floor mats to add to the existing furniture. She’ll be wanting/needing her own place soon.

Reactions: 1
The living area seems quite small. I noticed the little rockers she keeps them in seem too be up on a side table, not sure if it’s to keep them away from the dog or maybe to save space. But she did bath night on the living room floor last week & it seemed very tight for space. That will only get smaller when there’s sit in entertainers & floor mats to add to the existing furniture. She’ll be wanting/needing her own place soon.
Out of curiosity, being a single mam would she be priority for social housing? I’m not judging just genuine curiosity. Considering she spent thousands to be a single mam by choice 😳

Reactions: 1
Out of curiosity, being a single mam would she be priority for social housing? I’m not judging just genuine curiosity. Considering she spent thousands to be a single mam by choice 😳
Maybe contaversional but she chose and paid to have the kids why should she get a house subsided by the state 😳 can't see why she should get one tbh

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Maybe contaversional but she chose and paid to have the kids why should she get a house subsided by the state 😳 can't see why she should get one tbh
She shouldn’t be but on paper, she could be- meets all the criteria. That would be incredibly disappointing. I would imagine when she decided to go down the ivf route, she was sure she could financially provide for a baby on her own. If not, then that’s very irresponsible

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I think in ways shes very immature, its all lovely that she has two beautiful babies but i feel she will struggle and her parents wont be around forever

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She probably could legally but considering how much she forked out to be a mum by choice it would be a real punch in the guts for those who are on the list years & those who don’t know where they will be sleeping from one night to the next

She probably could legally but considering how much she forked out to be a mum by choice it would be a real punch in the guts for those who are on the list years & those who don’t know where they will be sleeping from one night to the next
That would piss me off. I worked my ass off to get a mortgage and am crippled with childcare costs etc and this one goes on as if everything is rosey, still under Mammy’s roof having a grand old time.
I get the impression though that she is happy to stay there long term. She did mention that before. But it’s one thing her parents saying yeah great we’ll help out. The reality is much different and they should not be co parents.

• Wow
That would piss me off. I worked my ass off to get a mortgage and am crippled with childcare costs etc and this one goes on as if everything is rosey, still under Mammy’s roof having a grand old time.
I get the impression though that she is happy to stay there long term. She did mention that before. But it’s one thing her parents saying yeah great we’ll help out. The reality is much different and they should not be co parents.
She might wait until the girls are older & she doesn’t need help quite so much. Living with her parents she could possibly manage a slimmed down working week for an extended period.

I’m sorry but I lived at home when I had my first daughter, and my parents were only delighted to watch a newborn who mostly slept for the whole time while I slept for a few hours. I don’t think it’s fair to go on about about the help she gets. If your a first time mom it’s tough, I think she does show that. Ok she does go on about breastfeeding a bit too much for me. And yes now is the easy part wait until they are crawling and walking. I don’t get the impression Lisa wants a council house she’s very content where she is. Yes life is harder when you have older kids and school runs etc but she wouldn’t know this as she only has the babies who sleep a lot of the day

I don’t think Lisa wants a council house. She said she worked from a young age and is a health care worker, I’m nearly sure the cut off point for a council house is 35K and she is prob on more than that. And to be fair the lists are so long nowadays with families mothers and kids would she really be moved up it that much? She’s still looking at years of a waiting time

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She will be another twins and me sleeping in the parents sitting room with twins claiming to be homeless 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ hey presto..... housed 🤗🤗

Reactions: 5
I messaged her 4 or 5 times between 10 and 25 weeks Id say and probably 2 or 3 times since tge babies came home because I work in the area of newborns. Not once had she had the courtesy to reply. I have though seen her commenting on other people's pages . I bet if I was giving her something free she would reply.
She only acknowledges the other instahuns not us peasants 🤭🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.