Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s the type of person who makes some women feel bad for not choosing or not being able to breastfeed. It’s not for everyone, it’s not suitable for people due to medication sometimes (me!) - I support any choice to feed a baby but Christ please stop telling us it’s easy and you love it. Your nipples are cracked and sore there’s no way they aren’t. The sweat must be pumping out through you. Breastfeeding yes it’s amazing, but it’s not for everyone so please stop making it a personality trait. So many people say ‘how do you know someone’s breastfeeding… because they tell you’ but the truth is 99% of BF moms just get on with it.
I have to agree here. I tried to BF but it didn’t work out and 7 months on its people like this who make me feel guilty! Maybe that’s more my feelings about it though… but my boy is bottle fed and has never been sick in 7 months 🤞🤞 once your baby is happy and mom is happy it is no ones business. If my husband was able to take my baby in the morning I’d love the nap too I’m sure .
sge needs a wake up call, uou live at home with your parents. You have help.
I hope her pregnant sister does/will get the same treatment when she has her baby!!

Reactions: 1
So she was full on tits hanging out like?
Well obviously we were not treated to that delight but yes.

Will someone tell her that the babies have not picked up any bugs yet because they have mothers immunity from pregnancy for 6ish weeks.
However, they will start to get snuffly between 5- 7 weeks which is hormonal. I'm putting it out here now that she will tell us they have colds.

Reactions: 8
Well obviously we were not treated to that delight but yes.

Will someone tell her that the babies have not picked up any bugs yet because they have mothers immunity from pregnancy for 6ish weeks.
However, they will start to get snuffly between 5- 7 weeks which is hormonal. I'm putting it out here now that she will tell us they have colds.
But sure she makes everyone wear a mask who sees them how could they possibly get sick no way on earth they could pick germs up in the doctors no way never

I’m not from cork but always hear of this DJ fella… what’s his story and why does he give all these dopes airtime
His researcher is Brenda's bits has her own insta page besties with twins and me and shannon joyce and your wan miriam from tick tok.
They dont care once it fills air time

Reactions: 3
I have to agree here. I tried to BF but it didn’t work out and 7 months on its people like this who make me feel guilty! Maybe that’s more my feelings about it though… but my boy is bottle fed and has never been sick in 7 months 🤞🤞 once your baby is happy and mom is happy it is no ones business. If my husband was able to take my baby in the morning I’d love the nap too I’m sure .
sge needs a wake up call, uou live at home with your parents. You have help.
I hope her pregnant sister does/will get the same treatment when she has her baby!!
The sister had her baby before her!

Reactions: 1
@Jellybb please still be my friend I swear not all us cork city crowd are crazy 🤣
Ya gotta admit… ye have a lot of mad cunts down there 😅😅 it’s good that they can all be housed in the one county though 🤣🥳 I would say cork holds the record for the strangest bunch 🤣🤣 don’t come at me guys, I love cork and used to work there 🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 4
If she was my friend, for the sake of mental health and nothing to do with giving unsolicited mom advice or being nosey, I would encourage her to get dressed everyday if she can. I’m all for the 4th trimester rest etc but I just feel even without newborns, on a bad day, a shower & fresh clothes is the minimum you can do to feel better ❤‍🩹

Reactions: 16
If she was my friend, for the sake of mental health and nothing to do with giving unsolicited mom advice or being nosey, I would encourage her to get dressed everyday if she can. I’m all for the 4th trimester rest etc but I just feel even without newborns, on a bad day, a shower & fresh clothes is the minimum you can do to feel better ❤‍🩹
100% maybe half the morning nap and have a hot shower and clean clothes. Even just clean pyjs 🤦🏼‍♀️ Not everyday so you’re still getting sleep! On the rolling baby, probably a fluke but has anyone seen the reels/tik toks Of pandemic babies being built different 😅 not saying my child is amazing but he’s a level 5 baby and was rolling both ways at 4 months. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.