Lisa - My_Solo_Journey_To_Mom #4 Do the girls constantly nap, or is Lisa full of it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is the worst “instagrammer” I have ever seen. Her voice, presentation… EVERYTHING!!! Nails are absolutely disgusting too!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ok her new stories the weaning stuff she has posted what she saying? I can’t listen I cannot understand her accent 98% of the time 😂😂😂🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Shining a torch directly in someone’s eyes is classed as assault in some parts of the world

Reactions: 3
Is she actually telling someone how to wean a child ? Coming from the one who doesn’t even feed her own children I’ll give her video a miss.

Reactions: 10
Is she actually telling someone how to wean a child ? Coming from the one who doesn’t even feed her own children I’ll give her video a miss.
She’s reading the side of a box, that’s as exciting as it gets & the poor mudder was ordered to mute the tv while she talks shite she knows nothing about

Reactions: 5
She’s reading the side of a box, that’s as exciting as it gets & the poor mudder was ordered to mute the tv while she talks shite she knows nothing about
I’m interested to see what she actually starts them on as I started mine on organic baby rice, They’ll be on the roast dinners from next week by the sounds of it. She’s nervous about feeding them made me laugh I have to say because she actually has to now put the work in

The Mudder probably thinking I raised 3+ children without any feckin plastic pots or weaning books so shut it and let me watch TV in peace.

The whole thing is hilariously funny to watch though.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So the only mom of "twincesses" on the island of Ireland is sitting on her arse, in Her parent's sitting room and has the absolute cheek to ask her mother to mute the tv or pause it. Why not get up Lisa and go and talk in a different room? Your parents have gone above and beyond what would ever be expected to accommodate you and your girls. I could never disrespect my parents like that, they raised you and have done so much for you since YOU decided to transfer 2 embryos. Your twins were not a surprise. You transferred 2, knowing there was a good chance it would result in a twin pregnancy. You act like your pregnancy was unplanned and your parents are giving you a dig out. If you were my daughter you'd get a dig alright, one right into the side of your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s literally sat there and said she doesn’t want to pass on a poor relationship with food to the girls but still constantly compares one against the other being smaller or bigger 😡😡
duck sake!

The grime under those nails is just disgusting!!!
I took a screenshot but I don’t want to post it and make the rest of you feel sick 😂🤢🤮

edit to add - just reached the bit in those pointless stories where she had the nails in her mouth! 🤮🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I cannot believe she asked the ‘mudder’ to turn down the telly in her own house. Jesus. It’s the equivalent of talking on the phone in a room with someone already there watching the telly. Why couldn’t she leave the room the lazy, cheeky cow!
Does the mudder let her walk all over or what is it?!
Very weird.

Reactions: 6
Lads don’t come at me with weaning tips? Jesus. Because one book is going to help you know it all.
She’s the only first time mother in Ireland according to her. I didn’t use any books to start my daughter just went with the flow and started on baby rice, She’s now just 8 months and pretty much eating very similar to what I eat. I can’t wait to see though her actually cooking for the twins considering she doesn’t even feed them bottles

Reactions: 4
Baby rice has no nutritional value btw, better off starting with normal porridge.

Reactions: 7
Baby rice has no nutritional value btw, better off starting with normal porridge.
Public health nurse advised me to start with baby rice just to give her taste and get her used to the spoon. HSE website also states baby rice as a starter food for babies but everyone is different that’s what I started on and she is now pretty much eating similar to what we are eating at 8 months, But this is Lisa she will start them on roast dinners knowing her

Jezs how did ours survive with out all those plastic pots and books.
I'm sure the mudder would of given her practical advise .

Id trust my mother who has raised 3 children over a baby book, I used no book followed my mothers advise and she was flying it after 2 days. The plastic pots are handy though I have them and batch cook and then freeze in those pots but other then that I’m not listening to a first time mother telling me how to wean my child when she can’t even feed them properly or show affection to them. The twins aren’t ready for weaning and as for the people mailing her offering her advice maybe she should take it they clearly have more experience then her.

Id trust my mother who has raised 3 children over a baby book, I used no book followed my mothers advise and she was flying it after 2 days. The plastic pots are handy though I have them and batch cook and then freeze in those pots but other then that I’m not listening to a first time mother telling me how to wean my child when she can’t even feed them properly or show affection to them. The twins aren’t ready for weaning
Of course your mother will be a wealth of advise
I had a few pots as well but this one makeing a song and dance about them.
Only sconced through her video is it a collab.

Of course your mother will be a wealth of advise
I had a few pots as well but this one makeing a song and dance about them.
Only sconced through her video is it a collab.
Don’t think a collab just her desperate to get picked up and given collabs as usual like she does with others.

I found ice cubes trays great. Just freeze & pop into a freezer bag. A single cube portion was great for the first week & Great for mixing different flavours after first tastes is over with. Once I got to a stage of needing 4-5 I started making little dinners instead.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.