Lisa - My_solo_journey_to_mom #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her energy levels will be F*CKED for the day on that breakfast. I honestly didn't even do that when I was a schoolkid. At our age it's asking for a sugar crash by lunch time, excellent parenting choice.

And I say that as a preggo is existing on salty greasy food right now.

Reactions: 1
Ah look, she’s only looking for attention on here now, obviously no one interacts with her boring account anymore, her solo journey to mom has fast become her solo journey to parenthood because no one’s interested anymore, I’m out, unfollowed…can’t stand the boredom 😆

Reactions: 3
God love her, its awful but sure I suppose she can't help her hair being that thin. Terrible hairdresser to do that to her.
She just said her hair is awfully thick?? I think not love 🤣🤣 she might have lots of it but it’s very thin, there’s a difference

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just said her hair is awfully thick?? I think not love 🤣🤣 she might have lots of it but it’s very thin, there’s a difference
My hair is quite like hers, thin and naturally wavy and I'm driven demented taming it. Had thought of a 12 week blow dry but that's put me right off

Reactions: 2
My hair is quite like hers, thin and naturally wavy and I'm driven demented taming it. Had thought of a 12 week blow dry but that's put me right off
Wouldn’t see much point if you’d still to run a straightener through it

When would you be even keeping up this hair maintenance with two young babies

Reactions: 2
I’m the same. I get two packs of pre bonded extensions in to give my hair volume. They last 3 months and then I can leave my hair down and don’t have to do anything to it.

My hair is straight though.

Still, her hair was nicer tied back 😂

Reactions: 1
Wow. That treatment has done nothing to flatter her. 😑😑😑😑😑😬😬😬😬😬 it looks really flat and limp?!

She’s like me!she looks as though she has very fine hair but lots of it. Takes two hairdressers to put in highlights for me at the same time and even at that they’d be like Jesus Christ 🤣🤣

Have had the 12 week blow dry and wasn’t great. Maybe 3 weeks max, my hairdresser is a friend and she did say to me that it rarely lasts the 12 weeks - I got it done via her junior as a training thing and paid half rate. But the job was supervised so that wasn’t the reason- just incase anyone is thinking of purchasing - honestly don’t

Reactions: 5
Please don't tell me poor Hazel was poorly all day,probably needing her mummy love and hugs but oh no mummy has to get her done,jesus I knew by the way she was talking the other night when sshe had booked it,she was going hell or high water,sick babies or not

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Please don't tell me poor Hazel was poorly all day,probably needing her mummy love and hugs but oh no mummy has to get her done,jesus I knew by the way she was talking the other night when sshe had booked it,she was going hell or high water,sick babies or not

She's so detached it's not natural.

I would be mortified if I was her. There she is walking in with her sick baby and her rank blow dry.

She does not deserve them.

Reactions: 9
Had to join just to vent - yet again sick baby on the way to hospital and she s more concerned with updating her insta! And what about poor Alda has she miraculously recovered for her to be out shopping and getting her hair done! Bit suspicious that she conveniently decided to stop pumping right before the Christmas season! God forbid she’d go without a drink.

Reactions: 4
Hope little Hazel is ok. But the last thing I would think of doing on the way to hospital with a sick baby is posting a story on Instagram, these people are a different breed, attention seeking of the highest order.

Reactions: 17
Hope little Hazel is ok. But the last thing I would think of doing on the way to hospital with a sick baby is posting a story on Instagram, these people are a different breed, attention seeking of the highest order.
I was going to say the same! On the way to hospital and the first thing you think of is to post on insta!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.