Lisa My_solo_journey_to_mom #13 Lazy Lisa has a strop - "I've worked so hard for all I've got"...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gas really Lisa wanting her mammy the minute things get tough or she’s throwing a wobbly yet it’s not a privilege she provides the girls. I can imagine her stomping back and forth between the two cribs shushing them with the cross face on her before crawling down to mammy and daddy to ask for help
You can be guaranteed she was cross with the girls & crying at her parents bedroom door.
Her poor mother, I just can’t get my head around the fact she kept the high possibility of twins a secret from the people that put a roof over her head.

Reactions: 15
You can be guaranteed she was cross with the girls & crying at her parents bedroom door.
Her poor mother, I just can’t get my head around the fact she kept the high possibility of twins a secret from the people that put a roof over her head.
A woman with no known fertility problems, I’m sure she’d have told us if there had been, implanting two embryos knowing the high likelihood of twins, knowing she wasn’t mentally in a great space, living in a bedroom at her mam and dads and running a small car will never not blow my mind, add in not telling those who own said house she lives in, who pay what I imagine is almost all bills and possibly a mortgage and who she also fully expected to drop everything to help her is really just the cherry on top

Reactions: 25
Sorry but this gentle sleeping bullshit is the most stupid tit I have ever heard 🙄 how much do these “sleep coaches” charge anyway?
1000000% a pyramid scheme like clean 9 or whatever it was called. pay a fortune for the start up with the promise of making big money and no such thing so they have to recruit more sellers or “sleep coaches” in this instance, think her latest post is shite, just replying to the lady here who said her child was having trouble breathing at night with their tonsils, so she was glad she didn’t use a sleep coach, she’s trying to say she knows the difference in unwell and needing sleepy coach Lisa 😑

Reactions: 7
Anyone here have traumatic memories of their sleep aged 0-3yrs? …….Didn’t think so!!!
Did your mam contact Lucy Wolfe for ‘advice’?!

Reactions: 2
I can picture her pounding up and down the hall huffing and puffing. I'd say she worked up a right sweat and the granny night dress was billowing around her fanny and the tits hopping.

I went too far 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Found myself here after seeing Lisa's bizarre and confusing appearance on RTE and have been following the thread since to make sense of it all! Thank you so much for the laughs and for validating my feelings about Lisa's problematic content and mad antics! Besides being disgusted that she would exploit her daughters privacy in this way, propping them up in front of Teetha ads and taking photos of them when they're sick - treating them like some human zoo or freak show - it's actually so disturbing on so many levels considering what we all know now about the weird and wonderful web. For context I have 5 month old twins and a toddler myself and in my sleep deprived state could be a prime candidate for Lisa's (not so gentle) sleep regime! But what secret can she tell me that billions of other mother's and caregivers throughout history and today didn't figure out!! I have found so much comfort in the idea that babies are just supposed to wake at night, it's healthy and simple survival - thank you to all my great great grannies for responding to their babies needs throughout the night and day. It is NOT easy even in this day and age with washing machines and dishwashers! But there are better sleep coaches in this tattle thread with real life experience than Lisa will ever be - people that will tell you the focus should be on adapting and supporting the household - the cleaning, healthy eating, emotional and mental support rather than blaming the baby (and mother) for doing something 'wrong', something they are instinctively programmed to do from the beginning of time - if you have the money, spend it anywhere else - on real professionals - a cleaner, a cook, a babysitter, a night nurse, use your GP, your public health nurse, real professionals! Or do what Lisa does - a live in Mudder! No amount of shushing and clock watching can replace a live in Mudder! Where can I get one of these! - Lisa would probably sell you that too if she could! The likes of Lisa are complete scam artists preying on the very very tired and vulnerable with no medical or relevant qualifications! Just a 10 week course!! Mind boggling! In saying all this, I think Lisa herself has become the biggest victim of this dangerous and unregulated sleep industry - she is so totally wound up (and by the sounds of it maybe guilt ridden after reading that 'I love ye' post) that I can't imagine she's getting much enjoyment from motherhood. Such a shame for all involved. What a mess she's made.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Whole heartedly agree with the above! Spend it on ready meals, cleaner, trip for a wash and blow dry , bags for the launderette for a while! Anything to help you through it parenthood is hard and a sleep coach will not be any answer.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Found myself here after seeing Lisa's bizarre and confusing appearance on RTE and have been following the thread since to make sense of it all! Thank you so much for the laughs and for validating my feelings about Lisa's problematic content and mad antics! Besides being disgusted that she would exploit her daughters privacy in this way, propping them up in front of Teetha ads and taking photos of them when they're sick - treating them like some human zoo or freak show - it's actually so disturbing on so many levels considering what we all know now about the weird and wonderful web. For context I have 5 month old twins and a toddler myself and in my sleep deprived state could be a prime candidate for Lisa's (not so gentle) sleep regime! But what secret can she tell me that billions of other mother's and caregivers throughout history and today didn't figure out!! I have found so much comfort in the idea that babies are just supposed to wake at night, it's healthy and simple survival - thank you to all my great great grannies for responding to their babies needs throughout the night and day. It is NOT easy even in this day and age with washing machines and dishwashers! But there are better sleep coaches in this tattle thread with real life experience than Lisa will ever be - people that will tell you the focus should be on adapting and supporting the household - the cleaning, healthy eating, emotional and mental support rather than blaming the baby (and mother) for doing something 'wrong', something they are instinctively programmed to do from the beginning of time - if you have the money, spend it anywhere else - on real professionals - a cleaner, a cook, a babysitter, a night nurse, use your GP, your public health nurse, real professionals! Or do what Lisa does - a live in Mudder! No amount of shushing and clock watching can replace a live in Mudder! Where can I get one of these! - Lisa would probably sell you that too if she could! The likes of Lisa are complete scam artists preying on the very very tired and vulnerable with no medical or relevant qualifications! Just a 10 week course!! Mind boggling! In saying all this, I think Lisa herself has become the biggest victim of this dangerous and unregulated sleep industry - she is so totally wound up (and by the sounds of it maybe guilt ridden after reading that 'I love ye' post) that I can't imagine she's getting much enjoyment from motherhood. Such a shame for all involved. What a mess she's made.
Congratulations on your lovely twins!

That’s exactly it though, babies don’t sleep through. Some lucky parents have little ones that do but mostly they don’t! And this whole industry has been born out of trying to convince desperate sleep deprived parents that they must be doing something wrong if you don’t get a 10 hour stretch at night!

Whole heartedly agree with the above! Spend it on ready meals, cleaner, trip for a wash and blow dry , bags for the launderette for a while! Anything to help you through it parenthood is hard and a sleep coach will not be any answer.

This too 100%. I got an eatto box as a gift when baby was born and it was a life saver! I also have a cleaner come every two weeks. The €400 on a sleep coach would pay for her 10 times so 20 weeks of cleaning!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The likes of Lisa are complete scam artists preying on the very very tired and vulnerable with no medical or relevant qualifications! Just a 10 week course!! Mind boggling! In saying all this, I think Lisa herself has become the biggest victim of this dangerous and unregulated sleep industry - she is so totally wound up (and by the sounds of it maybe guilt ridden after reading that 'I love ye' post) that I can't imagine she's getting much enjoyment from motherhood. Such a shame for all involved. What a mess she's made.
Absolutely all this. I’ve little sympathy when she’s about to contribute to this ‘business’ that only exists to be exploit sleep deprived parents but I agree she’s also a victim of the thought process behind sleep training. She’s missing out on so much of them girls that she will never get back

Reactions: 4
OK.. this might be unpopular opinion but here goes.

She is struggling, what's she described the other day is depression. Being wound up, irritable, low mood etc. I know everyone laughing and like oh wish I could call my mother out of her bed at 4am but after all the murder suicide , killing of innocent children in Ireland lately I'm glad she got her mother to help if she wasn't coping. I have a baby, colic and reflux and one night I had to walk out of the room cause the thoughts that entered my head were frightening.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

She is struggling, what's she described the other day is depression. Being wound up, irritable, low mood etc. I know everyone laughing and like oh wish I could call my mother out of her bed at 4am but after all the murder suicide , killing of innocent children in Ireland lately I'm glad she got her mother to help if she wasn't coping. I have a baby, colic and reflux and one night I had to walk out of the room cause the thoughts that entered my head were frightening.
i agree with this. It's unusual as it's playing out on Instagram - half her audience 'yay, keeping it real twinmom' and the other half 'eh, is she actually ok?'

i hope she will be ok. I found things did get easier as the kids get older, and I moved further away from that intense hormonal exhausted first 6 months with a newborn.

Reactions: 9
The actual truth-Her brother is sleeping on the streets cause big sis kicked him out of his bedroom, so the twins can have their own room!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Anyone here have traumatic memories of their sleep aged 0-3yrs? …….Didn’t think so!!!
Did your mam contact Lucy Wolfe for ‘advice’?!
Nope, I do have some strong memories of my parents lifting me from bed for cuddles or hopping in beside me as I got older.
When I had a hospital stay aged 11 my dad didn’t leave my side for days even when I was home & comfortable he slept on my floor just in case & my mam wrapped me up like a newborn every night 😂 Never too old for the comfort of a parent.

she’s a mess, I hope she’s getting proper support other than everyone molly coddling her & brushing over the real issues , it won’t do her any favours. She looks wrecked today & can’t even string a proper sentence together trying to drum up support for her brother.
I’ve been there with colic & reflux but that’s constant, you go weeks sometimes months feeling like it will never end & the tiredness & frustration can really take its toll. This one looses the rag after a rare few bad hours. Those girls have been pretty good since the day they were born, they’re only really upset when unwell so she may get one or 2 bad nights here & there, that’s unless she’s lying to us because she knows bad sleepers would look terrible for her career plan.

Reactions: 5
She should start looking after herself mentally and physically. Forget that silly course that preys on vulnerable parents. Insta life is not for her. If it were a choice between living your bare life on insta for a few freebies.. or living life in private & looking after your mental health... I know which one I'd be choosing.

Reactions: 8
Asking people to donate and sure she hasn't even donated a cent to it herself🙈 she has 6k thrown at a poxy course that nothing will ever come off, she could have gave a decent donation since she has money to throw away🙈 as for the brother he's easy on the eyes alright 🫣😝

At least I’d get freshly made spinach pancakes with the twincesses every morning 😅
Absolutely howling 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Her Instafam are letting her down!! He's got €5 so far.. maybe everyone's saving their euros until it's time to hand it over for her to tell us how to get our babies to sleep 'gently'

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.