Lisa My_solo_journey_to_Mom #11 50 Shades of Pancakes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder will she give out about the parking at the opticians. . maybe she’s giving them prior notice so a space is free. .

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Stupidest move Lisa has ever made sending flowers to that filthy leech Burpy Burke. Crawling c€&t

Reactions: 6
She isn't.... she really thinks she is!!!
she's as thick as 2 planks!! If you leave any baby is a pissy soaked nappy it's going to cause a sore bottom.....like how can she not figure that out 🤦
and can also cause UTi's ..

I wonder will she give out about the parking at the opticians. . maybe she’s giving them prior notice so a space is free. .
No , I'd say she's after investing in her own parking cones , bought straight from Amazon 😝

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did she not say “the oat milk is causing the rash” if it’s the oat milk then why is she changing the nappies surely stopping the oat milk will stop the rash, I think it’s because she has no local Tesco doesn’t want to be trekking out for them, I agree though that they aren’t changed enough every picture is fat nappies

Reactions: 9
Demented with headaches? Your all sugar diet combined with zero fresh air because your arse is glued to the sofa is to blame.
Idiot.

Reactions: 15
Headaches are probably from having her head stuck in the phone all day. It’s probably caused by neck strain

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Headaches are probably from having her head stuck in the phone all day. It’s probably caused by neck strain
It’s the weight of the 28 chins and the arse bum bum chin that’s giving her a headache.

Although maybe she does need glasses she fails to see the slop that is her ‘cooking’ and when nappies need changing

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Notice she didn't acknowledge burps thank you on her page she must have cot up on burps thread and is regretting that hole lick she probably has skid marks on her arse chin after it

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Was Lisa not using and flogging reusable nappies for awhile ?
They’re in a drawer with the period pants she recommended 😂😂 cloth nappy would be too much hard work for our Lisa!! They generally have to be changed more frequently than disposable ones

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Was Lisa not using and flogging reusable nappies for awhile ?
She did about 25 stories one night going on & on about the reusable nappies & at the very end said she’ll never use them, too much work for her.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.