Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Need to order my Gosh setting spray from Superdrug as I have run out. Mostly buy it from there. Defo clearing out my cookies first, I do it daily now I know these cheeky influencers have the ability to install them for 30 days . it’s a bloody cheek and breech of Data protection her been able to make money on your order even though you are not purchasing through her website or swipe ups. Much cheaper from Superdrug and you get it free if you spend £10 or more on other Gosh beauty.

So is that huge diamond ring her actual engagement ring from the hubster? She has just revealed the diamond cross she is wearing today was a present for her wedding day. Strange ! Wonder if she has regrets about letting the ex hubby go? It seems very strange wearing personal jewellery from your wedding day with your present new fella 🤔

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Need to order my Gosh setting spray from Superdrug as I have run out. Mostly buy it from there. Defo clearing out my cookies first, I do it daily now I know these cheeky influencers have the ability to install them for 30 days . it’s a bloody cheek and breech of Data protection her been able to make money on your order even though you are not purchasing through her website or swipe ups. Much cheaper from Superdrug and you get it free if you spend £10 or more on other Gosh beauty.

So is that huge diamond ring her actual engagement ring from the hubster? She has just revealed the diamond cross she is wearing today was a present for her wedding day. Strange ! Wonder if she has regrets about letting the ex hubby go? It seems very strange wearing personal jewellery from your wedding day with your present new fella 🤔
Her engagement ring is the smallest of her rings, I think it’s a 4 stone. The big solitaire just appeared and was never really mentioned but she goes to great lengths to show it off which makes me think it’s strategically placed🤔 She’s worn the cross before. It’s a nice piece but I agree, I don’t think I’d want to wear it given it’s history. That said, maybe it was an amicable split?? I do find it strange that Desert diamonds are going to make a copy of it. I guess she will get a cut of that too🤣🤣 The woman is a walking affiliate link!!

Reactions: 2
She’s worn the cross before. It’s a nice piece but I agree, I don’t think I’d want to wear it given it’s history. That said, maybe it was an amicable split?? I do find it strange that Desert diamonds are going to make a copy of it. I guess she will get a cut of that too🤣🤣
Is the design of the cross so unique that someone needs to use it as inspiration? DD already have crosses on their site, so maybe she's spoofing? Honestly can't really be bothered trying to zoom in on LLL's cross but at a glance it looks like hundreds of other designs I've seen. :rolleyes:

Is the design of the cross so unique that someone needs to use it as inspiration? DD already have crosses on their site, so maybe she's spoofing? Honestly can't really be bothered trying to zoom in on LLL's cross but at a glance it looks like hundreds of other designs I've seen. :rolleyes:
Design it by arse. They’ll pull out a similar one. How do we know that the one she’s showing isn’t a DD one and she’s talking shite. Jog on LLL , stop duping people.

Honestly I’ve no idea what DD sell. Wearing fake diamonds doesn’t interest me in the slightest. I’m even scarlet for her promoting them tbh. Fake diamonds and cheap perfume copies. Pure trashy.

Reactions: 3
Her sheep will lap it up!! A cross just like Lisa, be fab with the midi dress and fugly trainers
stop, they’ll be bootiful. Fake diamond cross necklace, fake perfume, midi dress, runners - job done. Ffs.

• Haha
stop, they’ll be bootiful. Fake diamond cross necklace, fake perfume, midi dress, runners - job done. Ffs.
Oh lads it’ll be pure mad if it sells out, just mad. I said to dad ‘what if people don’t link them’ and he said ‘duck off lisa you absolute tool’ 😂😂😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Honestly I’ve no idea what DD sell. Wearing fake diamonds doesn’t interest me in the slightest. I’m even scarlet for her promoting them tbh. Fake diamonds and cheap perfume copies. Pure trashy.
Yup agree 100%... If I can't afford the real thing I'm not gonna buy a fake😂. And definitely not something that thousands of mini LLL would be wearing😂😂

Reactions: 4
Design it by arse. They’ll pull out a similar one. How do we know that the one she’s showing isn’t a DD one and she’s talking shite. Jog on LLL , stop duping people.
Hurry we all must get the LLL cross lol - worse she's getting

Hurry we all must get the LLL cross lol - worse she's getting
Imagine claiming DD are creating a replica, I’ll wear the real diamonds and you my loyal followers can wear a cheap over priced knock off, it’s a bit like the €40 sunglasses I flog, I obviously only wear designer but you my loyal following can wear these cheap €3 Ali express but €40 to you with my discount, oh lads I just make these people give you the deals

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is it just me or has she had work done on her awful eye bags??? They’re definitely not as bad as they used to be...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.