Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
didn't Rosie have a deal with Renault a few years ago. Lucy Kennedy drives a scenic as a brand ambassador. The expression fur coat and no . . . comes to mind.
Make up fairy had a Renault too before she moved to London. I think JJ still has an Audi?

Reactions: 2
boy
alot and its of an older demographic too 40s +. I went to her live show. The crowd reaction was pretty much like a boy band crowd. I personally found it hard flog and a bit boring. They sell out in mins though so obv Im in the minority
I attended a live show too 😱 Zzzzzz

I have heard she is one of the nastiest 'influencers' around. Goes to businesses demanding freebies and if they try to decline or give her something other than what she demands she threatens that she has the power to shut their business down with one post. I have also heard about being paid for jobs or getting sponsored products/clothes etc and never actually plugging them at all!! Nasty, fake and all for herself!
I wondered how the boutiques felt when the dresses went up on Depop / and literally said just tried on for photo - that was the finish for me - the day before she was in love with the dress .... happened a few times

Reactions: 1
I think she looks great, I think she’s done very well for herself, she’s clearly overcome tragedy in her life and she seems like a good mum and obviously has a good supportive family etc. I actually liked her when she started out, I thought she was refreshing and a bit different to the fast fashion tat peddled by others. But at this stage it’s all just SO contrived and just such hard core selling that I just can’t stick her anymore tbh. Her content now is entirely sell sell sell; she’s basically a contract seller at this stage. Nothing is sacred, everything is shared, everything is for sale. I actually can’t think of any other flogger who is such a hardcore salesperson. She pitches all of the time. From wine to glass cleaner, from morning to night. Always be selling, Lisa😆🙈

I wondered how the boutiques felt when the dresses went up on Depop / and literally said just tried on for photo - that was the finish for me - the day before she was in love with the dress .... happened a few times
yeah, that was terrible. And she made out that the son was selling the stuff or something?? Which was so bad🙈

Reactions: 5
Now lads‘ I’ve gotten 80k views today on the site. lisn’t that the size of Croke Park lads, sher, look how amazing I am lads. That’s not all lads, the Arabs have been on, now, they want me to start selling sand lads, but don’t worry, I’ll make sure to get a great deal for you lads, ye are a howl lads, ye are mad altogether.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s starting on homewares and kids clothes now ☹ Then she’ll continue to moan how busy she is. Sheep is the right word. If she advertised her shite, they’d buy it 🤪

Reactions: 4
He worked on a local radio station. Dont know why they split up. Shes so false n finds herself hilarious shes not as ditzy as she wants people to think!
Absolutely far from ditzy that one

Make up fairy had a Renault too before she moved to London. I think JJ still has an Audi?
Yea JJ still has the Audi - I really don't get the car thing though, it wouldn't influence me if buy a particular make at all - if I was that lucky, I'd have my own imagination for something lol

Last edited:
Does anybody know who the blogger was who didn’t give her a shout out when she was starting off? She referenced it a few times previously, in a ‘I’m bigger than you now’ sort of way. Always wondered who it was😂

How many midi dresses do people actually need?! At the start of lockdown she did cancel several collabs which was the right call and fair play for that. But she's been relentless recently with the hard sell, really off putting. I love dresses and fashion but there's no need for the volume she's pushing. Clearly didnt learn so much in lockdown after all 😕

Reactions: 5
How many midi dresses do people actually need?! At the start of lockdown she did cancel several collabs which was the right call and fair play for that. But she's been relentless recently with the hard sell, really off putting. I love dresses and fashion but there's no need for the volume she's pushing. Clearly didnt learn so much in lockdown after all 😕
Well now that the events are cancelled, she has to keep the cash rolling in somehow. It’s intolerable. Plus, a little desperate too.

Reactions: 6
Always wondered about the ring that it was too much like a engagement ring. God i wouldnt wear a ring from an ex dont think too many fella would be happy with that. I know someone when their engagement fell through with no going back they threw the ring into the liffy in frustration

Chris must have the patience of a Saint to put up with her. Does she pay for anything??????
She pays for nothing, biggest Beggy Mitchell I’ve ever seen, all ads and “BA“. Chris couldn’t even go home to Scotland by himself last year, she just had to go with him🙄🙄 Had to unfollow her as her behaviour is so childish. She acts like a giggly school girl... Used her code on 1 of the shops she had discount for and it didn’t work. Her reply was contact the shop. So false and don’t get me started on her live shows..... paid for ticket nearly €100 and then on tables are envelopes that we donate money to for her chosen charity. Those envelopes are taken with your name written on it and only people that donated are entered into the draw for spot prize. That money Raised from envelopes is then given to the charity. So when she tells her followers oh we raise this much money for such a charity it’s only from envelopes collected not from her tickets sales... she makes me vomit she is so false.

Reactions: 6
She pays for nothing, biggest Beggy Mitchell I’ve ever seen, all ads and “BA“. Chris couldn’t even go home to Scotland by himself last year, she just had to go with him🙄🙄 Had to unfollow her as her behaviour is so childish. She acts like a giggly school girl... Used her code on 1 of the shops she had discount for and it didn’t work. Her reply was contact the shop. So false and don’t get me started on her live shows..... paid for ticket nearly €100 and then on tables are envelopes that we donate money to for her chosen charity. Those envelopes are taken with your name written on it and only people that donated are entered into the draw for spot prize. That money Raised from envelopes is then given to the charity. So when she tells her followers oh we raise this much money for such a charity it’s only from envelopes collected not from her tickets sales... she makes me vomit she is so false.
That's right, Attended a live show too, she boasts about the money raised for charity ...... it's all from the people attending - she's very false

Who remembers her last huge meltdown? A meltdown always follows her being caught out on something or being reported to the ASAI.. Crying and snotting into the phone "oh lisa you are an awful feckin eejit, what are you like, I'll be grand, I'll be grand lads, tomorrows a new day".
And of course she'd be back FOR THE MONEY

Wow, so she doesn’t even give a percentage of the event sales to a charity? It’s all from people attending and sitting at the tables? How is she getting away with this bull? The bars of the hotels must make some amount of money too - wonder does she get a cut of that too

Shes such a cow , not a single female friend has she got what does that tell u , chris never wants to be in her storys she makes a show of him , attend work events with him and is known as the ice queen , doesn't interact with anyone unless they are high up in tullamore dew !!

I was influenced by her but in a time when the taste was more unique. I absolutely despise the midi dresses now. I was someone who used Jenny Glo dupe for Tom Forde I alsmost want to not buy anymore. I always got the impression best dressed for the shows were in an inner clique - 'prize' too good to go outside a golden circle.

One good thing id like to see from the horrible reccession coming is that revenue investigate a lot of these bloggers. The amount of small companies struggling in the country yet you have all these free loaders having a grand life

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.