Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They have just announced a lockdown and closure of pubs restaurants etc in Offaly. The news is out an hour and my phone is hopping from the Offaly cousins. 4 minutes ago, she’s going on about going out for food and drinks. Technically the lockdown is not till midnight but show some class Lisa.. of course it’s prob her last chance to get free food for 2 weeks.... unless she flouts the rules again and leaves the county for free stuff

• Angry
Reactions: 8
They have just announced a lockdown and closure of pubs restaurants etc in Offaly. The news is out an hour and my phone is hopping from the Offaly cousins. 4 minutes ago, she’s going on about going out for food and drinks. Technically the lockdown is not till midnight but show some class Lisa.. of course it’s prob her last chance to get free food for 2 weeks.... unless she flouts the rules again and leaves the county for free stuff
She is an absolute disgrace 😡

Reactions: 2
Gyms closing too😳
The geriatric King Charles, on hearing this news, has barricaded himself into the Gazebo, as he knows that with no gym, she will have the legs walked off him. He took a massive 💩 on the fake lawn first though, just to have a good laugh at her cleaning it up in her white retired American tourist pants

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She will be on the road to dublin again next week girls don’t worry she classes her work as essential 🙄 essential to rob the pockets from her followers. Shame on her to go out tonight when they’ve just made announcements to that county

Reactions: 5
I actually kind of liked her outfits in the last two days. Showing my age. ;-) Possibly in initial shows she would have returned tax as a self employed person so there would be no record in CRO for that.

Lockdown in 3 counties. Very tough on inhabitants. I doubt she will show her meal out. She isn't going to change her plans.

Reactions: 1
No, she set up her company in November 2017. Ah now, you hardly think she’d pay tax as an individual when she could grab more an pay less tax as a corporate entity.
So full accounts are available to vouch for the charity money taken in and paid out from each show. It should be stated quite clearly.

Shes defo out to squeeze the last free meal from the local restaurants.. shame on her, they’re dying in their feet, and she won’t throw them so much as a tip.
My cousin does the hair of a mother of a young girl who waited on her - free meal and drinks, she didn’t tip. And spent the night bitching at staff cos her food wasn’t coming quickly enough

Personally will now avoid all places she promotes following her sharing that message and her false as duck “I will surely” reply to that poor nurse. Dirty little toe rag is all she is. If she has the neck to travel ANYWHERE for “business” I hope she’s thrown out of any meeting space and given a good kick up the hole. Also if I was deluded enough to have her as a BA I would Defo be severing ties now. You’d be safer having trump be your BA at this rate, at least he has some sort of PR damage control team 😂

Reactions: 10
When she was in Cork for an event/fashion show ( not sure but it was 2018) she got her hair done #free in a local city salon for the event. The girl spent ages curling it & upstyling it at Lisa’s request. Lisa said she would tag the girl & the salon. When the pictures of the event were posted, Lisa’s hair was down and straight. So mayBe she didn’t like what Rachel had done to her hair but she could have said that & asked for a blow dry instead , it looks like maybe she left and just washed/dried it herself OR went elsewhere again . Because it resulted in Rachel being upset over it & the salon didn’t know what the duck happened - lisa didn’t respond to the DM from Rachel asking what happened afterwards. So she manipulated a freebie, and obviously didn’t like it but didn’t even refer to the salon/stylist to say thanks or anything. That salon said never again will they touch any influencers. This may seem minor but it’s actually pig ignorance

• Angry
Reactions: 10
When she was in Cork for an event/fashion show ( not sure but it was 2018) she got her hair done #free in a local city salon for the event. The girl spent ages curling it & upstyling it at Lisa’s request. Lisa said she would tag the girl & the salon. When the pictures of the event were posted, Lisa’s hair was down and straight. So mayBe she didn’t like what Rachel had done to her hair but she could have said that & asked for a blow dry instead , it looks like maybe she left and just washed/dried it herself OR went elsewhere again . Because it resulted in Rachel being upset over it & the salon didn’t know what the duck happened - lisa didn’t respond to the DM from Rachel asking what happened afterwards. So she manipulated a freebie, and obviously didn’t like it but didn’t even refer to the salon/stylist to say thanks or anything. That salon said never again will they touch any influencers. This may seem minor but it’s actually pig ignorance
Oh goodness!! That’s just so rude!!

Her followers are 40 plus. The chances of them asking for BF friendly dresses are slim I would say, based on age but not being ageist. I reckon she just says that for notice because she so GAS and MAD lads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her followers are 40 plus. The chances of them asking for BF friendly dresses are slim I would say, based on age but not being ageist. I reckon she just says that for notice because she so GAS and MAD lads
To be fair, there are loads of women on their 40s having kids nowadays. It’s so common.

Gyms closing too😳
Keep safe all .. what an awful situation again, where I am Hospital in lockdown , again meat factory had high number of cases , did not close ! Shameful . But fear not folks the celebs are out on date night in Tullamore or wherever . Will they be paying ? Tipping ?

Disgrace both of them !!

To be fair, there are loads of women on their 40s having kids nowadays. It’s so common.
I know I suppose what I mean is - she doesn’t reference breast feeding or babies ever only for the odd wrap dress so I think she just makes it up for attention thinking she’s HIP flashing the white bra

I know I suppose what I mean is - she doesn’t reference breast feeding or babies ever only for the odd wrap dress so I think she just makes it up for attention thinking she’s HIP flashing the white bra
I honestly think she’s just looking for a free boob job🙈

I doubt very much anyone asked if its suitable for breastfeeding (it wouldn't be, you'd destroy the front of it, you'd have to pull it across more than it is sewn for), it's her way of appearing "edgy", gas, craic. I hate that faux modesty she goes on with..."I dont like a split girls"...nothing too revealing unless I'm on my free trips to the Maldives or my cruise.
A lot more of the luster involvement, she's desperately trying to look likeable.
Honestly though I can't believe she was considering out for dinner and drinks tonight. I'm sure the worry in Offally is intense! Just shows how out of touch she is...quick check in here and she's at home quaffing the free wine.

Reactions: 7
Domaindesjeanne flowing tonight , I see LLL and 3 others drinking and pushing their freebies tonight . Must be the free delivery Day for influencers . why post photos of food? He cooked too much he would! . Lockdown again, more going to be struggling, have some compassion and empathy , them two hungry bragging heads won’t go short now will they. I think it’s bloody disgusting posting your big plates of food and free wine! Gluttony is disgusting , bragging is ugly !! 😡

Horrid person

Last edited:
A holy water font. Jesus. She’ll be doing decades of the rosary on her stories next, and streaming a live mass for her followers. She’s such an Aisling.
Good luck to her flogging the holy water font, can’t get holy water for love nor money since March and all the Holy Water fonts emptied in the churches to stop the spread of Covid. Although they are so holy in her home house by all accounts they prob have holy water flowing from the taps, either that or her mother is so well in with all her praying and good deeds that she can bless plain tap water herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.