Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe her response to the message from a nurse about a child (I think) dying from Covid. She’s so cold, only interested if she can make some money from it. I actually thought she couldn’t get any worse😡

Reactions: 5
Just checked. She has account filed as of last month which show the figures up to end of December 2019. Plenty of shows in 2017, 2018 and 2019... wonder how much of the €5-10k per show she recorded in her accounts ?? Could be a matter for the Charities Regulator? Or some other authorities?
Cash payments, donations very hard to trace. A lot of companies will quote ‘pay cash and they will knock 10% 20% off ‘ many love dealing in untraceable cash . Now not saying that’s the case with LLL and Co . Why do these Charitable Regulators not keep a more watchful eye on so called charities , Go fund me pages etc.

I actually think she's going to brazen it out. I'd like to think that most of her followers know she's making money off the swipe ups though not her involvement as company directors for some of her brands. I think pressure should certainly be put on regarding the charity collections. How much was raised & who got the money and from who? If LLL has nothing to hide regarding this it should be fairly easy to say she did it correctly & show the proof. I think the reason her stories is quiet is for her big reveal. Have to agree, without the selling she has little or no content.

Reactions: 2
Cash payments, donations very hard to trace. A lot of companies will quote ‘pay cash and they will knock 10% 20% off ‘ many love dealing in untraceable cash . Now not saying that’s the case with LLL and Co . Why do these Charitable Regulators not keep a more watchful eye on so called charities , Go fund me pages etc.
That May be the case generally when you are dealing with the companies own money.. but when you are handling other people’s money, then you are in a trustee and every single penny of it must be kept and recorded and accounted for. Strictly speaking, it should be put into a separate account as it’s not the companies money, or it shouldn’t be.
So if she was doing things above board, there should be an entire account and section of book keeping dealing with the question of OTHER people’s money which was collected for the purpose of giving to a certain charity. So if she took thousands from these ladies to hand to charity, it must be properly and clearly accounted for.. and if not, then the authorities must be notified. It’s not an area which allows for vagueness or lack of clarity

Reactions: 5
A ring would be a handy bit of kit to buy with a wedge of cash though🤔😜

I can’t believe that she put up a discount code for a bloody holy water font, she has no shame🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I did know people could follow you on Tattle ? I am been followed by a new account, no posts but only watches/reads the LLL thread . I have just spited this follow in my notifications 🤔🤫🤔

I did know people could follow you on Tattle ? I am been followed by a new account, no posts but only watches/reads the LLL thread . I have just spited this follow in my notifications 🤔🤫🤔
Anyone else been followed by a new account like one I have mentioned ?

Reactions: 1
That May be the case generally when you are dealing with the companies own money.. but when you are handling other people’s money, then you are in a trustee and every single penny of it must be kept and recorded and accounted for. Strictly speaking, it should be put into a separate account as it’s not the companies money, or it shouldn’t be.
So if she was doing things above board, there should be an entire account and section of book keeping dealing with the question of OTHER people’s money which was collected for the purpose of giving to a certain charity. So if she took thousands from these ladies to hand to charity, it must be properly and clearly accounted for.. and if not, then the authorities must be notified. It’s not an area which allows for vagueness or lack of clarity
You are spot on about desperate account for charity monies collected, there has to be accountability . Some reg charities only donate a small percentage to the actual cause, most goes on their Company directors, company cars, trips abroad, hotels .. cancer charities, children’s charities, animal charities etc. Anyone can set a ref charity up, pay themselves a huge wage , all legal . It’s a dam disgrace and also needs reviewing

How do you know if your account here is being followed?

How do you know if your account here is being followed?
I had a notification , of you click on the bell icon at top of page it would show on there. Mind you it would depend on when they started following you, not sure how far notifications go back . I am still finding my way around Tattle

No, I haven't. Didnt even know you could be followed.
Very strange especially as it’s a new account that only watches this thread . Maybe it’s a private eye 🕵️‍♀️ trying to figure out who we are spying 🕵️‍♂️ 👀 😂

• Haha
On the bloody font. Ms Support Local. Well Mullingar is alot more local to her than McElhinny's is but they pay the swipe ups. Went to the maker of the fonts website & its the same price. LLL gets you a discount alright but then you need to add shipping. The makers direct is free shipping so you save a total of €1.04 with LLL and not get to see all the other products they make.

Attachments

That’s definitely suspicious...

Lots of new members liking older posts again. People are deffo actively seeking out this thread😊

Reactions: 8
Can’t believe her response to the message from a nurse about a child (I think) dying from Covid. She’s so cold, only interested if she can make some money from it. I actually thought she couldn’t get any worse😡
What was the response?

Just saw on twitter that Offaly will be in a sort of lockdown, only leaving the county to work, or very limited circumstances... be interesting to see how she handles this

Reactions: 1
In the past week she has stayed overnight in Limerick and gone twice to Dublin. For someone who "works" in Tullamore.
She posted a message from a nurse who said can we all be careful to stop covid...she had just had a patient who was a child die and cannot sympathise due to restrictions (I think). Lisa replied "I will surely xxx".
Pity Lisa couldnt be a bit more careful.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.