Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
very unlikey.

Last year she addressed business concerns. Said she does tax returns. Some expenses would be allowable if in running of business, so phone, motor tax insurance. She possibly is as good as any of them in what is a new business.

Who are people following for their fashion. I will admit am older. Do like Daily Diva Diary. I've unfollowed get glam with gret, y style but could o with some fresh inspiration.
I like Pippa. I follow more English & American Influences but it’s all gotten a bit stale & starting to think the bubble is bursting.

I dont really follow anyone for fashion but I like the beautiful truth who started doing fashion stuff recently. She's clear if something is an ad or she gets an aff fee. She like midi dresses too (I do myself, but not the ones LLL shows, Sinead is more discerning) and she really shows what they are like, adding other bits such as belts, vests etc. Her style is a lot more modern than Lisa. I'm almost Lisa's age but find her style is very old. Plus I don't believe actually Lisa likes or wears any of these clothes outside of her ads.

Reactions: 8
I dont really follow anyone for fashion but I like the beautiful truth who started doing fashion stuff recently. She's clear if something is an ad or she gets an aff fee. She like midi dresses too (I do myself, but not the ones LLL shows, Sinead is more discerning) and she really shows what they are like, adding other bits such as belts, vests etc. Her style is a lot more modern than Lisa. I'm almost Lisa's age but find her style is very old. Plus I don't believe actually Lisa likes or wears any of these clothes outside of her ads.
Im older!!! and am a bit influenced by Sinead and her make up this evenng. Need a post lockdown revamp!

Reactions: 3
I think Sinead from the beautiful truth is brilliant, she talks straight & will always reply to a message.

Reactions: 7
Sinead is great. Love her for makeup. Don’t get much personally from her style but only because I’m a different shape so it wouldn’t suit me a lot of the time. But I admire her effort and her transparency. She’s so honest and it’s very refreshing.

Reactions: 4
There isnt enough good things you could say about Sinead! Shes a gem and as mentioned above will always respond to a message. Shes probably the only blogger that i would find relatable, tho i have no kids and am a good bit younger. I think its cos shes likely to come on in a hoody without the hair or make up done

Reactions: 7
Hi girls. Sorry to be a pain, and the rules person, but I’ve read on another thread that if there are 5 or more messages off topic, the admin closes off the thread. There’s been loads of messages about Sinead and other bloggers.. sorry don’t want to be controlling or telling ye what to say, but I’d hate for this thread to be cut off or closed . Would be a shame to lose all the good work.

Hi girls. Sorry to be a pain, and the rules person, but I’ve read on another thread that if there are 5 or more messages off topic, the admin closes off the thread. There’s been loads of messages about Sinead and other bloggers.. sorry don’t want to be controlling or telling ye what to say, but I’d hate for this thread to be cut off or closed . Would be a shame to lose all the good work.
Didn't know that! Thanks...I think all those posts go to show too that this is not just trolling for the sake of it. We recognise and applaud good practice. We can see that Lisa is not one of the good ones and we have rationale for this, evidenced throughout the thread.
Saw her last story says something like signed, sealed...wonder is it a reference to the product she has mentioned before? Meetings in Dublin, did she say Linda too recently? Wonder is it a Linda collab?
She is very quiet.maybe there will be a big reveal. Wouldn't be surprised if the victim card comes out, especially for the speculation regarding the charity donations. If so, too little too late.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t do herself any favours with those type of posts. It’s only a matter of time before a journalist gets wind of this. She is a pure fraud.

Reactions: 2
Massive outbreak in Tullamore and she’s been flitting around the country all week. Idiot. Deffo an ‘I’ in Lisa anyway🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 1
Was Mas on a Mission quiet today or have I been blocked by them? Couldn't see any stories today but I am not a follower. Lisa is showing more around Tullamore since this kicked off such as where she got her takeaway pizza. Previously she never mentioned or supported local.

I have never seen her as quiet. Usually by Friday morning at this time, we would have had 5 x rounds of having altrient and symprove and her walks shoved down our necks. We’ve only had the big sell once this week. She has only done about 1/10 of her usual stories.
I think what we’re doing is working.. unless she has a major crying session planned. I think if she was gonna do that, she would have done so by now. I still think she’ll do anything to prevent as many people as possible reading this, as she knows it’s curtains as she does.
on another note, I’m absolutely disgusted at the numbers in Offaly of covid in light of her in and out of high number areas like Dublin and limerick without a mask. What level has she brought with her in and out of the county. At the beginning she was crying and acting like a saint asking people to wear masks (of course Cos she was going to flog them). Now she’s 100 percent silent and it looks like her home county is facing a tough few weeks.... but not a word. Cos she’s off drinking cocktails in Dublin and putting final touches to another scam to part her followers from their hard earned cash. So what happened to not doing the hard sell during the pandemic?
All she cared about last night was dropping cryptic clues to her next money making scam... not checking the news and following safety recommendations for her home county where her clients and elderly parents live. I won’t say friends as she doesn’t have any

Showing that bullshit just doesn’t fly at all. Whatever is signed and sealed (who cares). As I said before. You can say what you want about just Jordan, sosume etc but they have built empires and have left the others trailing behind.

unfortunately the surge in numbes in Kildare and Westmeath have been linked with food production rather then the likes of Lisa flitting around - but sheis being very irressponsible.. Scary times but it proves how vigilant everyone must be. I did say to him in doors last night it does feel closer then it did in March. Dreading winter but hoping kids get back to school so Im very full of contradictions.

Absolutely, but she holds herself out as an influencer, and she was well able to lecture and tell us what to do and scold us in March when the polls weren’t to her satisfaction. The influencing surely isn’t just to sell us stuff and part us from our money. Surely she should be carrying a message of ‘ wear your mask’ or ‘ be careful’. Guess she can’t as she knows she’d be labelled a hypocrite.
still tho my cousin lives in tullamore.. they’ve known about the cluster in the meat factory before she left for limerick so swanning around from Offaly to limerick knowing the cluster in town, was reckless, as was to pose close up with people for pics and wear no mask in limerick.
Yes the majority is from a meat factory but who knows who’s carrying what and some people are asymptomatic... it’s simply not good enough

Depending on what gets launched - we will make sure we do the background work and check out white labelling / Ali express etc so that her sheep followers (many of us were fooled) know how much profit she’s coining from them.

unfortunately the surge in numbes in Kildare and Westmeath have been linked with food production rather then the likes of Lisa flitting around - but sheis being very irressponsible.. Scary times but it proves how vigilant everyone must be. I did say to him in doors last night it does feel closer then it did in March. Dreading winter but hoping kids get back to school so Im very full of contradictions.
She still shouldn’t be leaving the county though.Her job involves working with the public so she has no idea what she has come in contact with. The situation in these areas is now extremely serious and they’ve advised people in those areas to be extremely vigilant as a result. I don’t think cocktails in Dublin is being particularly vigilant.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.