Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Depending on what gets launched - we will make sure we do the background work and check out white labelling / Ali express etc so that her sheep followers (many of us were fooled) know how much profit she’s coining from them.
I don’t think it’s a product. I don’t know why, but I don’t think it’s a product. She has been led down the garden path by people who are as greedy as her. So, she really needs to take a good look at the people who are advising her.

Reactions: 1
Wonder is it an online wellness/style type thing? Obviously not having the shows must be a financial blow.

Imagine another day without a midi dress. Hi 👋 Lisa we love that your watching, now could you address the flouting of wearing a mask and social distancing

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder is it an online wellness/style type thing? Obviously not having the shows must be a financial blow.
When she was off s few weeks ago and stopped in Heritage and some other hotel I thought she might be trying to organise virtual shows

I'm not sure...I cant recall seeing anything now that you mention it. Plus the amount is not independently verified, its just Lisa saying it.
I think the charity aspect particularly grates on me. Lisa trades a lot of goodwill on it. Well its good PR for her. She insinuates that she raises the money. She is not charitable in any other way. She never mentions other charity events or causes which honestly must be pretty rare these days. Plus another tatler said they private messaged her looking for a donation/call out for a charity gig and she replied with 'I support charity privately". Others had no problem donating (was it MissyCoco?). Very selfish.

To give you an example, in the last week I have seen countless other bloggers mention charity events being done online and supporting other bloggers with cancer. Lisa never, ever does similar. I find that pretty appalling.
Never hear her mentioned charity events/campaigns.

I'm sure she wouldn't miss a photo opportunity & the PR of presenting a cheque. I think it was about €5k that was raised when I was at the live show.

Def needs more clarity & transparency

You are so very right there , no accountability for charity money collected from guests. That is shocking, everyone names their chosen charity , and why not ? People attending these events that put money in these envelopes should have the right to know where their generous donations are going? Not once does she even offer support or promote charities on her Insta, much as a I dislike and don’t trust the majority of money grabbing influencers, a lot do post links to charities , go fund me pages etc . Has Mas got a Facebook ? Agree it may get more notice if she has . I think Mas account should keep going as eventually more followers will discover the account and become aware LLL her fakeness lies and her conning them with these swipe ups! Also it may lead them to Tattle . We really got to expose LLL and all influencers , why is the tax man not after them , how many actually declare their real earnings, some of these already receiving benefits from th government . So wish we could get a decent reporter on this, maybe we should start email tv shows in the hope one will take the story up . They have to be exposed , years ago I had bad problems with Ebay and purchase of a bag that turned out to be fake, I emailed a tv show , they done a story about mine and many others that had been scammed. If enough people report their concerns they will think ‘hey there is a story here ‘ I can’t remember the darn show as it was about 13 years ago.
As you say it's all Cash & she would have shared the charity thanking her ????? Can anyone recall any mention of where the money we donated went ????

I think she should show proof that the money collected, which was taken in cash format, was in fact recorded and handed over to charity. When handling those kinds of money, transparency ought to be expected as a minimum. Or are we back to the good ole days of brown envelopes only this time it’s for Lisa?

Btw Offaly could be going in to lockdown with Kildare & Laois !!!!!

Not soon enough we all the racing around she did

Reactions: 3
She is v irresponsible. Just because yhe outbreak was in a meat factory these workers would be out buying food in supermarkets etc. Absolute idot. Then again ive had similar arguement with a family member who thinks the situation is a joke 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I think she should show proof that the money collected, which was taken in cash format, was in fact recorded and handed over to charity. When handling those kinds of money, transparency ought to be expected as a minimum. Or are we back to the good ole days of brown envelopes only this time it’s for Lisa?
And she had lots and lots of spot prizes BUT she made it clear the winners would be chosen/drawn from the envelopes with the donations !!!!!!

Those white trousers make her look like a retired American tourist on a tour bus 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she stuck on a jumper and her Nike baseball cap she could have played a round of golf. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That new long necklace looks like pure tat. Where did she say her shades were from?

Reactions: 4
That clobo‘necklace’ is like a retro rosary bead . I hate when she’s trying to be sneaky selling like ‘ oh I’ll come on later about the dress’ and then ‘oh lads it’s sold out and I didn’t even show ye’

That new long necklace looks like pure tat. Where did she say her shades were from?
She didn’t because they are designer? No sign of the Jenny glow Sunnies? Wonder was there a fall out as stated above? Jenny glow are not listed on her website this month or last month? Tea ☕ ??

She didn’t because they are designer? No sign of the Jenny glow Sunnies? Wonder was there a fall out as stated above? Jenny glow are not listed on her website this month or last month? Tea ☕ ??
She sold 1000’s of pairs of those nasty sunglasses so probably asked for a bigger fee to be on the website

How are these charitable donations investigated, does anyone know? I’m sure the Charities Regulator could shed some light on this type of activity.

That clobo‘necklace’ is like a retro rosary bead . I hate when she’s trying to be sneaky selling like ‘ oh I’ll come on later about the dress’ and then ‘oh lads it’s sold out and I didn’t even show ye’
I havent seen her stories yet but if she's wearing a dress it can only be from Mcelhinneys or Pamela Scott Scott so fairly easy to find them

Does she think she needs to wear all the jewellery when leaving the house in case it’s robbed. I think that overloaded look is tat being honest. But sure what would I as a peasant know anyway.
That’s really rocked me about the charity money now. I mean she wouldn’t be able to hold her pee on it if it was handed over. And surely charities would post something to say thank you. I find that very suss

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.