Lisa McGowan @Lisas_Lust_List #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the story with her ‘engagement’ ring.... is it a real diamond? If it is it must be worth 50k 👀 just shows the money she’s taking in
That ring is her engagement ring from her marriage and she got it reconditioned! Weird or what that she keeps mentioning the husband her divorce her denby wedding presents. Ur man is still running I'd say! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Im having trouble finding this thread since last night. It doesn't come up on google for me and i have to do an advanced search to find it now. My friend is the same? Anyone else?

Reactions: 3
Im having trouble finding this thread since last night. It doesn't come up on google for me and i have to do an advanced search to find it now. My friend is the same? Anyone else?
Type in Lisas list list and at the end of page one you’ll see tattle

Reactions: 1
At the top of the thread therea a watch thing press on that and u will get an alert every time a post is added. hth

The gifted scarf was such a lazy attempt to portray gratitude, because she has been shamed into by this page.

These scarfs are handmade by adults with disabilities using Donegal linen. The link she show was only for the social enterprise centre / charity that supports them. Their brand is actually named Worthy and scarfs can be purchased on the Esty shop here, which would have been a much better link for her to share:

A few more details on this post would have made such a difference to this very worthy cause.
If you are listening Lisa, could you try again. Maybe do a giveaway with the scarf to one of your followers and make a better attempt to share the story behind Worthy Scarfs .

Question: Does Lisa have any social conscience at all or is it all for show?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
That ring is her engagement ring from her marriage and she got it reconditioned! Weird or what that she keeps mentioning the husband her divorce her denby wedding presents. Ur man is still running I'd say! 😂
Her engagement ring was reset as one of the three stones that she wears. The solitaire is new new, made it’s first appearance earlier this year but she never said much about it. Don’t know if it was bought or if it’s a subtle promo for the Newry jewellers or what. Hate the way she goes out of her way to flash it all the time. She’s such an attention seeker!! Most people who are fortunate enough to have nice rings just wear them, they don’t spend their days waving their hands around showing them off!!

Reactions: 7
Her engagement ring was reset as one of the three stones that she wears. The solitaire is new new, made it’s first appearance earlier this year but she never said much about it. Don’t know if it was bought or if it’s a subtle promo for the Newry jewellers or what. Hate the way she goes out of her way to flash it all the time. She’s such an attention seeker!! Most people who are fortunate enough to have nice rings just wear them, they don’t spend their days waving their hands around showing them off!!

I remember it appearing after the trip to NYC early in the year, and initially thought they may have married over there and they had both children with them. I doubt it was gifted or even bought from Murphy jewelers but maybe she felt she couldn't promote buying diamonds in NYC because it would look very hypocritical. It always came across odd to me she didnt mention it because she is very comfortable flashing her symbols of wealth. But more likely Chris bought it and it came with terms that she couldn't talk about it.

I’ll have to keep an eye on the CSO docs again tonight, personally I think they need to start paying me to look after their company docs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
As far as I remember she bought that solitaire herself, to treat herself or an investment, can't remember. She said lately about not wanting to get remarried herself but it's very obvious it's that idiot Chris that doesn't.
The whole wearing stuff from her first marriage is weird, I'm separated from my kids dad, and any jewellery I have from that I'll give to my daughter.
All this stuff She s now doing, is too little too late.

I’ll have to keep an eye on the CSO docs again tonight, personally I think they need to start paying me to look after their company docs 😂
You are well up on your knowledge of companies alright. You must own your own business. Fair play to you. It’s an accountant you should have been 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
You are well up on your knowledge of companies alright. You must own your own business. Fair play to you. It’s an accountant you should have been 🤣🤣🤣
when a group of us finally broke free of working for superstylesabby we stalked the cso websites to learn about her business set up & to make sure she really was gone from glanmire. It has stood to us well since !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
when a group of us finally broke free of working for superstylesabby we stalked the cso websites to learn about her business set up & to make sure she really was gone from glanmire. It has stood to us well since !
Are you serious? Did you set up on your own? Fair play. In these hard time it’s great to see people succeed. Fair fucks to you

Reactions: 2
One thing for sure they are reading here.
Oonagh will be on to you by tomorrow Lisa if you haven’t pushed symprove or revive in a week 🙄 never known a pharmacist to be so into pushing shite we don’t need. No other pharmacist on or offline sports as much shite
It’s been pushed this morning along with another equally disgusting drink . Oonagh we don’t trust them drinks you peddle, overpriced, no benefi whatsoever , and we would not trust a word of LLL mouth anymore .

Reactions: 4
It’s been pushed this morning along with another equally disgusting drink . Oonagh we don’t trust them drinks you peddle, overpriced, no benefi whatsoever , and we would not trust a word of LLL mouth anymore .
Disimprove is the greatest con ever. Incredibly expensive with a ridiculously short use by date. Alflorex is much better and was developed by a Cork Gastroenterologist too.

Reactions: 5
Great reading here today , just got on here, darn toothache again, reading all the comments . Well done on the CSO docs , . fuming I was conned with that Bellamenti, that made me feel infected with a million fleas , the itch was unreal! The got Maura Higgins a BA for that also, she won’t be cheap , she has made it at a very young age, has her own brands now, stunning looking gal with youth on her side. Them two Linda’s though what a right pair also, birds 🦅 of a feather really do flock together .

Disimprove is the greatest con ever. Incredibly expensive with a ridiculously short use by date. Alflorex is much better and was developed by a Cork Gastroenterologist too.
Symprove is sometimes sold on a site that sells close to or just out of best before dates at a fraction of the cost her and Oonagh flog it for , called Aporoved Foods , loads of sites like them on Google

This is all I could see on Facebook .. bragging ‘aren’t I lucky to own so much’ you had it all free!! It’s cheap 💩 that tarnishes , my worst buy ever. I find my Dollie Jewellery does not tarnish . I used to a stockiest ,I sold it a lot cheaper than overpriced Chlobo

Attachments

Last edited:
I remember it appearing after the trip to NYC early in the year, and initially thought they may have married over there and they had both children with them. I doubt it was gifted or even bought from Murphy jewelers but maybe she felt she couldn't promote buying diamonds in NYC because it would look very hypocritical. It always came across odd to me she didnt mention it because she is very comfortable flashing her symbols of wealth. But more likely Chris bought it and it came with terms that she couldn't talk about it.
The setting is quite high from what I can tell, that would be more typical of rings designed and made in the States alright. It allows more light into the stone and makes the ring a bit louder. But she may just like that type of style and setting so no reason why a jeweller here couldn’t make it up like that either. Ultimately it’s her business where she got it, but I do find how she flashes it around the way she does quite vulgar.

I used to like Lisa, I felt she was very genuine and she looks great for her age but when she first told her followers about her skin cancer scare, a follower messaged her with a very heartfelt message about her own experience and Lisa screen shotted it and put it on her stories saying ' don't send me messages like these' or something like that . I thought it was a very cold thing to do, it really shocked me and I really felt for the lady who sent the message.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.